NO TALK OF CYPRUS HISTORY PLEASE,GREEKS NOT LIKING TRUTH!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner Erol

NO TALK OF CYPRUS HISTORY PLEASE,GREEKS NOT LIKING TRUTH!

Post by gooner Erol »

GREAT INNIT BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING THE TRUTH FROM ALL ANGLES THEY DO NOT LIKE IT.....SO YOU SAY LET'S FORGET THAT & GO BACK TO THE TURKISH FLAG........FOR GODS SAKE MAN CAN'T A TURKISH CYPRIOT HAVE A FLAG TO REPRESENT THEM DO YOU HAVE TO TRY & HAVE A SAY IN THAT TOO.....FORGET IT & CONCENTRATE ON THE FOOTBALL WE HAVE A MASSIVE GAME COMING UP AT ANFIELD WHICH WE NEED TO BE AT OUR BEST AS WE REALLY DO NOT WANT TO BE GOING OUT AT THE 3RD ROUND STAGE[/b]

N13Gooner

Post by N13Gooner »

The reason why I said to stop debating the history of Cyprus is because it is running away from the real issue at hand and this is not the place to talk about it.

You are manipulating what the 'TRNC' flag is. Its a flag that represents the illegal occupation of Cyprus and the continued crime in the north of Cyprus. If you want to call it your flag that represents you as a Turkish Cypriot then that is you perogotive but you are embrassing an unethical symbol which represents an international crime to represent you as a community.

We do have a massive game on Saturday but Greek Cypriots are currently being alienated from the Emirates football ground because of sheer contradictive ignorance. Someone is fooling many Arsenal fans and making a knowingly contraversial political gesture at the ground - and many Arsenal fans are falling for this 'Im Turkish Cypriot and I Want to Represent Myself' rubbish when me and you Erol both know the stunts being pulled by Turkish political groups Embargoed and ATCA.

kypros

Post by kypros »

Erol

If Turkey invaded a sovereign country, cleansed every non Turkish Cypriot and have ignored international law for 32 years Just to create a Turkish Cypriot state with its own flag and save all Turkish Cypriots from the big evil monsters “the Greek Cypriots.â€

gooner Erol

Post by gooner Erol »

n13 & kypros you have now bored the hell out of me....as long as you've convinced your selves i'm happy for you......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz