other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 4:20 pm
I don't understand the booing of Abide With Me and the national anthem by Liverpool supporters?
I know the historical reasons behind it, I live in the poorest area of the city, yet I don't understand why it still carries on, especially, Abide With Me which is sung to respect those fallen during the war's serving the country?
Yet they cheer the anthem of one the most greedy, money grabbing, corrupt and discriminatory organization's in the world, which banned them from European competition for 6/ 7 years.
Ooh a quiz! I love quizzes! :barscarf:

The answer is they are a pack of reptile victims* cùnts. Can I have "P" please Bob? :wink:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:56 pm
Nos89 wrote:
I don't understand the booing of Abide With Me and the national anthem by Liverpool supporters?
I know the historical reasons behind it, I live in the poorest area of the city, yet I don't understand why it still carries on, especially, Abide With Me which is sung to respect those fallen during the war's serving the country?
Yet they cheer the anthem of one the most greedy, money grabbing, corrupt and discriminatory organization's in the world, which banned them from European competition for 6/ 7 years.

The answer is they are a pack of reptile victims* cùnts. Can I have "P" please Bob? :wink:
Which "P" is an organism than lives in or on another, and derives nutrients at the other's expense?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 12:00 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

Which "P" is an organism than lives in or on another, and derives nutrients at the other's expense?
Pepe?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 4:11 am
Nos89 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

Pepe?
:lol: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 4:11 am
Nos89 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

Pepe?
🤣🤣🤣

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking cocky cùnt Trampy Shipman has made nine changes for tonight. Please please God let this bite the fucking stupid fucking arse off him and the victims*. :x :censored:

Come on Saints! :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Couldn't give two fucks about any other games this season - cheers Carpet Head

Let the Mickeys win all 4 trophies. This season on top of the last 8 years of Wenger has virtually finished me off

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nos89 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

:rubchin:

Uhhhmmmm!

Oh! I've got it I've got! :D

A PScouser! :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fuck the victims I’ve been watching the play off semi all evening, going to extra time now, very entertaining.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:42 pm
Fuck the victims I’ve been watching the play off semi all evening, going to extra time now, very entertaining.
Decided to head over to Brentford and watch the rugby cup final. Irish 25 Worcester 25. And Irish lost. :D (Went to number of tries scored after playing extra time)

Will be spending the weekend watching GAA hurling, particularly on Sunday afternoon.

Football season is over, especially with the World Cup in November. Don’t care who wins league nor which European competitions the respective United play in. Do have some interest in seeing dirty Leeds go down, but that’s about it.

Not too long until next season start. End of July :shock:

John F

Post by John F »

Nos89 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

Is it Pointy Clive

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

End of the first quarter in the Europa final :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 7:31 pm
End of the first quarter in the Europa final :D
Got bored watching it but wish good luck to GvB.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Wonder if he'll be sending any 'inappropriate' messages during the break?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Midz wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 7:52 pm
Wonder if he'll be sending any 'inappropriate' messages during the break?
Are you getting confused with Overmars ? :rubchin: