other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Almunia is a clown

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: Agent Ramsey return to base! :D Good to see those Bluenose ChavNazis best mates lost on pens, :D

Fúck 'em they really hate The Arsenal, my lad & his best mate got abused in Glasgow wearing Arsenal shirts by them Ralph Nesbitt wannabes, we went for the cúnts but female Plod jumped in-between us & them. :banghead:

Having seen Arsenal lose 2 European finals on penalties, plus another to a last minute goal, I hope they really suffered the bastards! :twisted: :barscarf: :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 6:22 am
:barscarf: Agent Ramsey return to base! :D Good to see those Bluenose ChavNazis best mates lost on pens, :D

Fúck 'em they really hate The Arsenal, my lad & his best mate got abused in Glasgow wearing Arsenal shirts by them Ralph Nesbitt wannabes, we went for the cúnts but female Plod jumped in-between us & them. :banghead:

Having seen Arsenal lose 2 European finals on penalties, plus another to a last minute goal, I hope they really suffered the bastards! :twisted: :barscarf: :box:
Something tells me you REALLY don't like the fuckers! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 10:24 pm
Gutted for Rangers to lose on penalties in the final. For them to be anywhere near a European final is a fantastic achievement, considering they started in August qualifiers. Bassey the Rangers CB was the best player on the pitch.
I am absolutely over the moon to see these fucking filthy racist bigoted scum lose. Their fans are on a level with the tiny totts knuckledraggers but with added mindless sectarian and religious intolerance and hatred. Fuck you rangers. Go suck the dick off your Combat 18 chav fan buddies. :censored:

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Calvin Bassey was outstanding on a big occasion yesterday, and although I haven't watched him before by all accounts he has been throughout his first full season with Rangers, especially in their Europa run. He is only 22 and already shaping up to be the sort of centre-back and leader we have sorely lacked since the days of Adams, Keown and Sol Campbell. I know that we have other pressing priorities (not least a striker) but this guy should be our number one target in my view. All great Arsenal sides build from the back.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

So the one year we're not in this thing a team that finished 9th in Germany beats the a shower of Scottish pubbers in the final. Now that we're back in I'm fully expecting to get dicked by Ateltico or Juventus in next year's semi.

Even our shower of choking bottlers would have won it this year (probably not - they'd have fucked it).

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:35 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:18 pm
Wed May 18, 2022 8:46 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 8:41 pm
Is there still a football season going on?
Yeah, but it stops or something in December for that whole celebration of slavery and beheading gays thing which corrupt fat cúnts in Switzerland and France seem to use as their money laundering exercise every four years.
Yes indeed - the whole football calendar tipped on its head so that the 120th best team in the world can host its supposed greatest tournament under the pretence of spreading the game around the world

To be honest I'm delighted that there's some decent cricket, horse racing and tennis on the cards. I need at least 3 months before I can even contemplate football again, such is my disgust at Carpet Head's epic bottlejobs
Shall we all have a lovely forum bubble bath and why is there not a section on this forum called 'SteveO and Rodders deep bubble bath' where we can all come and talk about how we like to relax, unwind and dream of trips to Olympiakos in late Demember or early March?
Funny you should mention it but last night when I was half winding up my CL obsessed eldest I said "do you know what, I'm fucking glad we're back where we belong in the Europa League"

To which he replied "What - so we can play Olympiacos again in February" :D :D

Don't dream it's over Rodders old chap :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Don't go changing........trying to please me......

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 8:27 am
So the one year we're not in this thing a team that finished 9th in Germany beats the a shower of Scottish pubbers in the final. Now that we're back in I'm fully expecting to get dicked by Ateltico or Juventus in next year's semi.

Even our shower of choking bottlers would have won it this year (probably not - they'd have fucked it).
I suspect a certain Greek team we know and love might finish 3rd in their CL group or drop into the EL when they get eliminated in the qualifying rounds.............it's happening again baby :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 6:23 am
Almunia is a clown wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 6:22 am

Something tells me you REALLY don't like the fuckers! :lol:
I just wanted the pain of losing Euro finals on penalties to be shared around, pity the Mickey Mousers & ChavNazis don't get a dose of the same heartbreak! :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 1:57 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 8:27 am

I suspect a certain Greek team we know and love might finish 3rd in their CL group or drop into the EL when they get eliminated in the qualifying rounds.............it's happening again baby :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
If that happens may god have mercy on your anal canal 8)

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

after 100,000 Rangers fans descended on Seville the other day according to a Sunderland friend of mine there are likely to be over 60,000 Sunderland fans in London this weekend :shock: They have apparently sold 50,000 tickets for their league 1 playoff final.

full capacity is not being allowed apparently at Wembley due to safety concerns (I think their opponents Wycombe are going to get swamped) :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Everton 0-2 Palace 36 mins

Chavs 0-1 Leicester 9 mins
Last edited by mcdowell42 on Thu May 19, 2022 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 1:55 pm
Wed May 18, 2022 9:35 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:18 pm
Wed May 18, 2022 8:46 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 8:41 pm
Is there still a football season going on?
Yeah, but it stops or something in December for that whole celebration of slavery and beheading gays thing which corrupt fat cúnts in Switzerland and France seem to use as their money laundering exercise every four years.
Yes indeed - the whole football calendar tipped on its head so that the 120th best team in the world can host its supposed greatest tournament under the pretence of spreading the game around the world

To be honest I'm delighted that there's some decent cricket, horse racing and tennis on the cards. I need at least 3 months before I can even contemplate football again, such is my disgust at Carpet Head's epic bottlejobs
Shall we all have a lovely forum bubble bath and why is there not a section on this forum called 'SteveO and Rodders deep bubble bath' where we can all come and talk about how we like to relax, unwind and dream of trips to Olympiakos in late Demember or early March?
Funny you should mention it but last night when I was half winding up my CL obsessed eldest I said "do you know what, I'm fucking glad we're back where we belong in the Europa League"

To which he replied "What - so we can play Olympiacos again in February" :D :D

Don't dream it's over Rodders old chap :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Don't go changing........trying to please me......
You and Rodders, being wheeled out in the bath, waving and blowing kisses to the crowd just before next season's Europa League Final by the old boy DB10 and I with Bazza White blasting out My First, My last, my Everything is basically all that keeps this forum going. We'd all be hyped up for about two minutes before we concede from a deflection and then have a player sent off.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fuck sake such a shame that Everton managed to squeak one point ahead of Leeds in the last few weeks which all but guaranteed them safety because those Leeds c.unts are done for the season :evil:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nice to see C.Palace laying waste to those bluescouse no marks... That Dirty CUNTGordon (He who raked Tomiyasu's face earlier in the season) up to his old tricks thesneakyCUNT...needs his leg snapping!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Villa 0-1 Burnley pen 45 mins