other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 9:44 am
Billy Sharp ended up with 4 stitches in his lip. Vieira was surrounded by scum pushing and jostling him - including one complete feral cùnt with a toddler on his fucking shoulders. :censored:

The club should get a massive fine for this shit and every single coked up little cùnt they can identify from the Vieira incident should get a life ban and a criminal conviction for trespass, assault, and affray.
a child on his shoulders...FFS i despair....this is the city where the James Bulger tragedy happened and where a 14 year old boy stabs and kills a 12 year old girl......enough said

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

That Scouse Cokehead should be honoured to receive a kick from Paddy.

Shame he didn't cave the cocky cunts face in!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

From Sky Sports News:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... h-invasion

"Vieira was walking across the pitch towards his team's dressing room at the other side of the ground when an Everton fan approached him, prompting a reaction from the Palace boss.
"
Are they fucking kidding "approached him"... The scouseCunt was right in his face, jeering and saying all kinds of shyte & insults probably with his phone in PV4's face... PV should have just lamped the scouseCunt sparked him.

"Everton have not commented on the issue. The FA are looking into the incident."

No surprises there then, they whinge and moan like fuck for decades when anything happens to one of theirs and yet when they instigate anything it's a wall of fucking silence..

The FA really need to make a serious example of them, before pitch invasions now return as the new trend... etc.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:48 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 9:44 am
Billy Sharp ended up with 4 stitches in his lip. Vieira was surrounded by scum pushing and jostling him - including one complete feral cùnt with a toddler on his fucking shoulders. :censored:

The club should get a massive fine for this shit and every single coked up little cùnt they can identify from the Vieira incident should get a life ban and a criminal conviction for trespass, assault, and affray.
a child on his shoulders...FFS i despair....this is the city where the James Bulger tragedy happened and where a 14 year old boy stabs and kills a 12 year old girl......enough said
Ice picks through the heads of black students and BMX bike riding shootings killing children. Absolute fucking shithole where the inhabitants seem to revel in their high level crime and violence. Then of course, claim it's all someone else's fault.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:27 am
Nos89 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 10:24 pm
Gutted for Rangers to lose on penalties in the final. For them to be anywhere near a European final is a fantastic achievement, considering they started in August qualifiers. Bassey the Rangers CB was the best player on the pitch.
I am absolutely over the moon to see these fucking filthy racist bigoted scum lose. Their fans are on a level with the tiny totts knuckledraggers but with added mindless sectarian and religious intolerance and hatred. Fuck you rangers. Go suck the dick off your Combat 18 chav fan buddies. :censored:
I take your word for it as I don't know anything about the supporters of the club, or experienced the sectarianism that you mention. I think because of the number of English players that went there when English clubs were banned from Europe made me have a bigger interest in them in the '90's.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 6:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:27 am
Nos89 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 10:24 pm
Gutted for Rangers to lose on penalties in the final. For them to be anywhere near a European final is a fantastic achievement, considering they started in August qualifiers. Bassey the Rangers CB was the best player on the pitch.
I am absolutely over the moon to see these fucking filthy racist bigoted scum lose. Their fans are on a level with the tiny totts knuckledraggers but with added mindless sectarian and religious intolerance and hatred. Fuck you rangers. Go suck the dick off your Combat 18 chav fan buddies. :censored:
I take your word for it as I don't know anything about the supporters of the club, or experienced the sectarianism that you mention. I think because of the number of English players that went there when English clubs were banned from Europe made me have a bigger interest in them in the '90's.
Fully understand mate.

I should clarify I equally hate the IRA loving Celtic scum. Two groups of horrific bastard fans fuelled by hatred and small minded racist ignorance. I've encountered a lot of fans of both clubs over the years of the Irish, Scottish and English varieties, and I'm sure there must be some decent ones out there, but I've never met them.

I'm so glad all the proposals over the years to bring both into the PL never amounted to anything.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I remember being in the pub for the Arsenal / Chelsea (ray parlour/ freddie ) fa cup final.
After the game we were having a pint anda lot of the Chelsea fans were still there (crowd of lads I'd known from school in the 70s/80s.
Next thing a load of Celtic fans, having just lost to Rangers in the SFA final, came in looking to pick a fight with the Chelsea fans, thinking we'd take their side, all the Gooners in the pub stood up and told them to fuck off!
PS,
On the blue scouse incident, there's a victim in there surely!
Scousers are scum end of!
Give me a manc, Geordie, Yorkie even a Tott ahead of those c u n t s!

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Sunderland promoted to championship, pleased for them, I've got a lot of mackem mates, good bunch :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 4:12 pm
Sunderland promoted to championship, pleased for them, I've got a lot of mackem mates, good bunch :barscarf:
Yeah. And we've got our resident guest Mackem on here from time to time. Be good to see him back on the forum a bit more. Hopefully they come back to the PL.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeah! He always does good posts etc. Glad for the Mackems. :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 1:42 am
Yeah! He always does good posts etc. Glad for the Mackems. :barscarf:
He always used to describe the Saudi barcodes as the spuds of the north. Win fuck all but loved by the media.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Villa cùnts. :censored: :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DeBruyne really is a bottle job on the big occasion. He's been gash against villa. :roll:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:41 pm
DeBruyne really is a bottle job on the big occasion. He's been gash against villa. :roll:
He's Belgian!!
As much as I'd have to slit my own throat if the victims were to win the title, there is a part of me would love to see citeh blow it.
When they won it in last day beating QPR, it was the luckiest thing I have ever seen, they were dead and buried, then QPR got the word they were safe and allowed them to walk in 2 goals.
As much as I laughed at UTD , they were absolutely fucking robbed of the title.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:37 pm
Villa cùnts. :censored: :roll:
With guess who at the helm....seriously can anything else go wrong this season??? As for Pep, with the money, resources and personnel at his disposable, he should be fired. Absolute bottle job. Real, last week and now this!!!