other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:09 pm
StuartL wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:07 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:01 pm
At least Stevie Me will finally see the PL trophy lifted with his own two eyes :lol:
He should run on and steal it

:barscarf: :barscarf:
He'd probably dive instead or repeatedly punch a DJ in the face.

But only after his mates have put the guy on the floor!

NICE to See the SCOUSE Fans Actually CRYING!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Congrats to my old home town Bromley in beating Wrexhollywood in the FA Trophy final.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The Villa keeper becomes the latest person to be assaulted following a pitch invasion.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:28 pm
The Villa keeper becomes the latest person to be assaulted following a pitch invasion.
The FA need to have measures in place to prevent Pitch Invasions by the beginning of next season before someone player/coaching staff/stewards or opposition fan gets stabbed or worse.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:48 pm
rodders999 wrote:
The FA need to have measures in place to prevent Pitch Invasions by the beginning of next season before someone player/coaching staff/stewards or opposition fan gets stabbed or worse.
Nailed on that the bindippers become the first lot to murder someone. They've murdered opposition supporters in the stands and their own behind the goal so I'm sure their next step is to murder an opposition player on the pitch.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

At 2-0 down with Coutinho goal I thought it's over and we'd all have to endure another summer of Liverpool fuckery + potential CL win,

So pleased for City's comeback, shame they couldn't get to the CL final, though. Haaland next year will be a menace to that team.

Good performance from us too, a few days too late but good to close out with such a strong performance. EL will give us an opportunity to grow, develop and go at it again. Asking Norwich to pull a win was like asking Spurs to win a trophy; can't count on them. Good riddance.

Pleased for Leeds, their fans aren't the most welcoming but they are a decent size with potential, hope Raphinha, Harrison and Phillips stay and aren't poised to join Liverpool & United.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sun May 22, 2022 7:13 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Nailed on that the bindippers become the first lot to murder someone. They've murdered opposition supporters in the stands and their own behind the goal so I'm sure their next step is to murder an opposition player on the pitch.
It's what they do. And still try to do at every final they've been in since Hillsborough. :x

Utter fucking vermin and yet we get SlySports bellends telling us the victims* winning things is "good for football". Deluded out of touch soccerball fan cùnts. :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:25 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
It's what they do. And still try to do at every final they've been in since Hillsborough. :x

Utter fucking vermin and yet we get SlySports bellends telling us the victims* winning things is "good for football". Deluded out of touch soccerball fan cùnts. :censored:
The only thing that would have been good for football would have been banning those cûnts from European football forever and the rest of English football banning their murdering filth from any away game.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

United’s last 6 away games of the season, scored 2 conceded 17 and lost the lot.

After all the shit we endured down the years did I ever think I’d see the fucking day?

Holy shit they’re a complete shambles, can’t wait until they beat us in the final of the EL next season all the same.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 11:42 pm
United’s last 6 away games of the season, scored 2 conceded 17 and lost the lot.

After all the shit we endured down the years did I ever think I’d see the fucking day?

Holy shit they’re a complete shambles, can’t wait until they beat us in the final of the EL next season all the same.
Only after we win our two legger with Olympiacos though mate

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Had a peek at them the other day and saw that they’d absolutely pissed the league by 19 points :barscarf:

Absolute scenes on here when we draw them in the round of 16 once they bomb out of the CL 8)

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 11:48 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 11:42 pm

Only after we win our two legger with Olympiacos though mate

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
The only positive (if we can get there) is that the Final is in Budapest. Great to see UEFA won't make life difficult for EL finalist fans by putting the damn thing in Baku. I'm sure if they could they'd do it somewhere in Russia.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:25 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

saw a quote on BBC saying..."everton fans got a litttle bit over excited" BIASED FUCKERS, what is it about the city of liverpool ??

if that was millwall doing the same thing they would have rightly have been thoroughly condemed

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Was bored so thought I'd pop over to a Liverpool forum for a bit of a read and found a real gem calling Man City cheats and it will soon come out.

Here's a sample...

"We may even someday get the actual titles handed to us, but for sure we will be widely recognized as the clean and brilliant competitor."

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 7:17 am
Was bored so thought I'd pop over to a Liverpool forum for a bit of a read and found a real gem calling Man City cheats and it will soon come out.

Here's a sample...

"We may even someday get the actual titles handed to us, but for sure we will be widely recognized as the clean and brilliant competitor."

:lol:
:coffeespit: :lol: :lol: :fryingpan: :lol: