other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arrgee

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by arrgee »

Reiss Nelson starts for Feyenoord against Roma. Hopefully he plays well, wins and shows off a winners medal when he returns next season. Seen him play superbly for under 23s, hopefully he returns and makes an impact.

augie

Post by augie »

Tammy Abraham showing his top quality so far :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

One shot on target in the whole game for Roma and they scored.

Jose gonna shit house his way to another trophy.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Maureen in pure grey haired Leland Palmer secrets to hide, breakdown look.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 9:15 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rubchin:

:shock:

"He (Leland Palmer) took Laura and Ronette to a train car, where he murdered Laura, begging BOB to not make him do it. He wrapped her body in plastic and sent her along the river. He then went to the Black Lodge, where Mike demanded his garmonbozia. BOB pulled the blood from Leland's shirt and threw it on the ground."

:wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 8:25 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 9:15 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rubchin:

:shock:

"He (Leland Palmer) took Laura and Ronette to a train car, where he murdered Laura, begging BOB to not make him do it. He wrapped her body in plastic and sent her along the river. He then went to the Black Lodge, where Mike demanded his garmonbozia. BOB pulled the blood from Leland's shirt and threw it on the ground."

Maureen is pure BOB of world football.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm just hoping - and I'm sure we can all agree with this hope - that in the CL final the victims* don't murder a load of innocent fans and then ignore the fact for decades afterwards..... :censored:

I'm gonna feel dirty in my mouth cheering on the Madrid filth (and I mean rodderz noshing Fat Sharon from Dagenham type dirty in my mouth) but I will literally cheer on any cùnt against the victims* with the exception of the scum obviously. :censored:

BTW rodderz, Fat Sharon said she wants her IUD Coil back you hungry bastard..... :shock:

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:16 am
I'm just hoping - and I'm sure we can all agree with this hope - that in the CL final the victims* don't murder a load of innocent fans and then ignore the fact for decades afterwards..... :censored:

I'm gonna feel dirty in my mouth cheering on the Madrid filth (and I mean rodderz noshing Fat Sharon from Dagenham type dirty in my mouth) but I will literally cheer on any cùnt against the victims* with the exception of the scum obviously. :censored:

BTW rodderz, Fat Sharon said she wants her IUD Coil back you hungry bastard..... :shock:

1. Let's hope so, but you know those scally rogues :roll: - If they haven't got a ticket they'll Mug, Rob, Steal, Forge, Break and Force Their Way in regardless of the Cost to others & the opposition.

2. I thought you knew DB, Rodders doesn't spit he swallows, so Sharon of Dagenham may need to get a new IUD (Rodders said she uses the Extra-Large Re-Enforced Model *)

* Also used as a Spring Device to launch frogs and other water creatures into the highest regions of the earth's atmosphere.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:33 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:16 am

1. Let's hope so, but you know those scally rogues :roll: - If they haven't got a ticket they'll Mug, Rob, Steal, Forge, Break and Force Their Way in regardless of the Cost to others & the opposition.

2. I thought you knew DB, Rodders doesn't spit he swallows, so Sharon of Dagenham may need to get a new IUD (Rodders said she uses the Extra-Large Re-Enforced Model *)

* Also used as a Spring Device to launch frogs and other water creatures into the highest regions of the earth's atmosphere.
Racist.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Amphibianist! :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Initially I thought to myself fuck that - no chance - but you know the more I see of our Shaz the greater the likelihood of me finding myself hanging out the back of her (again).

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:45 am
Initially I thought to myself fuck that - no chance - but you know the more I see of our Shaz the greater the likelihood of me finding myself hanging out the back of her (again).

Shaz (or Mick the Brickie as she was known in a previous life) will be thrilled to hear that rodderz, old chap! :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:48 am
rodders999 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:45 am

Shaz (or Mick the Brickie as she was known in a previous life) will be thrilled to hear that rodderz, old chap! :D :wink:
AND!!!! There's No Need for Lube, apparently there is Plenty of Room! :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:44 am
Amphibianist! :D
:lol:

Well I play electric guitar, dude. I need to use an amplifier. :D :wink:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Scouse Murderers vs Franco's Fascist financed club! :banghead: WTF? I won't be watching this football corruption crap! :banghead:

It was bad enough watching Citeh bollox it up last year against the ChavNazi scum! :banghead: :box: