other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by mcdowell42 »

Really nervous for the final tomorrow, by far the biggest game Real Madrid have had since I started supporting them this morning…

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

FORZA MADRID.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:44 pm
Really nervous for the final tomorrow, by far the biggest game Real Madrid have had since I started supporting them this morning…
:lol: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just me who has more interest in tomorrow's play off final then....

The cheats of England v the cheats of Spain tonight. I'm sure i can find some grass to watch growing or a freshly painted fence that's drying.....zzzzzz......zzzzzz

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Stevie Me is videoing himself at the ground and posting it to the official Liverpool social media channels, all excited like a little school girl, complete scouse fan boy stuff.

Which is all fine until you realise he’s the manager of another fucking premier league team :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 10:10 am
Stevie Me is videoing himself at the ground and posting it to the official Liverpool social media channels, all excited like a little school girl, complete scouse fan boy stuff.

Which is all fine until you realise he’s the manager of another fucking premier league team :roll:
What a fucking cock he truly is. :oops: :roll:

At least Slippy Me and his five mates haven't beaten up any lone DJ's yet. :censored:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I can't believe that the fucking Bin Dippers are "going to pay tribute" to the 39 people who were killed in the "Heysel Stadium disaster." :twisted:
It wasn't a disaster,those scouse *word censored* pushed a wall onto those Juventus fans,killing 39,and injuring others. :twisted:
Because of their actions that evening,they got ALL English clubs banned from European competitions! :twisted:
Fuck them,the hypocritical *word censored*!
Come on Real Madrid! :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 10:33 am
I can't believe that the fucking Bin Dippers are "going to pay tribute" to the 39 people who were killed in the "Heysel Stadium disaster." :twisted:
It wasn't a disaster,those scouse *word censored* pushed a wall onto those Juventus fans,killing 39,and injuring others. :twisted:
Because of their actions that evening,they got ALL English clubs banned from European competitions! :twisted:
It's only taken them nearly 40 years. Presumably, they'll do it by getting rolling drunk, stealing tickets, forcing their way in without any tickets and then murdering the opposition supporters. Also, they have a parade planned for tomorrow, the anniversary of their murdering. Bearing in mind, this is a club who refuse to play on the anniversary of Hillsborough. They are a wholly scum club, full of cûnts, riddled with hypocrisy and ignorance and above all else, the blood of 39 Juventus supporters on their hands forever.

NickF98

Post by NickF98 »

Had a conversation with another Arsenal fan at work yesterday. He is about the same age as me, so remembers '89 really well.

We were talking about the champions league and he came out with the classic, "well you have to support Liverpool because they're English".

I had to put him right on a few points, like getting us banned from Europe and their disgusting support of someone found guilty of racism. I kept clear of Hillsborough.

I f**king hate the victims, almost as much as the scum from down the road.

shu

Post by shu »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 11:04 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
It's only taken them nearly 40 years. Presumably, they'll do it by getting rolling drunk, stealing tickets, forcing their way in without any tickets and then murdering the opposition supporters. Also, they have a parade planned for tomorrow, the anniversary of their murdering. Bearing in mind, this is a club who refuse to play on the anniversary of Hillsborough. They are a wholly scum club, full of cûnts, riddled with hypocrisy and ignorance and above all else, the blood of 39 Juventus supporters on their hands forever.
I knew when I started reading this bit you would be on Perry , you like I remember it well and it has always bigger me about Hillsboro but they did murder those fans at Heysel , the pictures were horrific

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:44 pm
:lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 10:31 am
rodders999 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 10:10 am

What a fucking cock he truly is. :oops: :roll:

At least Slippy Me and his five mates haven't beaten up any lone DJ's yet. :censored:
It looks absolutely fucking horrendous DB even more so in context of the last week of the season when the victims rocked up at Villa park with a depleted side (with one eye on tonight - the game that has Stevie cumming his undies today :roll: ) but Villa rolled over, looked like a team already on the beach and barely tried a leg gifting the victims stiffs all 3 points to keep the title race alive.

Then just a few days later away at City, Villa rock up like their lives depend on it, no longer on the beach and play as if it’s their most important game of the season and really should have gotten a result that would have handed the victims the title.

And now we have the manager of Villa on Liverpool’s social media channels championing their team and at the match as a fan cheering them on.

I’ve never seen the likes of it before and if I was a Villa fan I’d be fucking fuming.

Corrupt slippy bastard :twisted:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

shu wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 12:32 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
I knew when I started reading this bit you would be on Perry , you like I remember it well and it has always bigger me about Hillsboro but they did murder those fans at Heysel , the pictures were horrific
For years we have had to put up with videos of Hillsborough to get justice for the 96.
Thing is though that the blame for that crush was mainly down to the Liverpool fans themselves.

At Heysel which is now very rarely shown the Italian fans were as you say nurdered by the Liverpool fans because they charged at them.
Ok the stadium must have been pretty crap but even so. I still remember the images of that night - the Liverpool fans were utter scum. unbelievable that they played the match though!

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Living near Anfield on a night like tonight is similar going to the wedding of a person you've had a crush on. You're happy for them but really don't want to be around for the celebration because it's not your party you're celebrating.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 4:34 pm
shu wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 12:32 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
For years we have had to put up with videos of Hillsborough to get justice for the 96.
Thing is though that the blame for that crush was mainly down to the Liverpool fans themselves.

At Heysel which is now very rarely shown the Italian fans were as you say nurdered by the Liverpool fans because they charged at them.
Ok the stadium must have been pretty crap but even so. I still remember the images of that night - the Liverpool fans were utter scum. unbelievable that they played the match though!
Absolutely right mate. Interesting to note that both those grounds had held big matches in the years leading up to them killing people at them. Our fans had been to Heysel in 1980 and not murdered anyone, so too had West Ham. Many a team had been to Hillsborough for semi-finals and not managed to cause a fatal crush. They are scum. Absolute fucking scum.