other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 9:21 am
Amazing - my memories of that stadium in 2006, were of a very well run occasion with Arsenal and Barcelona fans mixing in the fan park and can't recall seeing any trouble

Strange how it only ever seems to follow one club around eh
Absolutely. We traveled out to St Denis on a train full of both Arsenal and Barca all unsegregated and there was singing, chanting and great banter. As there had been all day in Pagalle where we were based. The French riot cops were parked right beside us up by the Omni bar in Pagalle and we had great banter with them too. One of the best footy trips I've ever been on except obviously for the result.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 9:24 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Amazing - my memories of that stadium in 2006, were of a very well run occasion with Arsenal and Barcelona fans mixing in the fan park and can't recall seeing any trouble

Absolutely. We traveled out to St Denis on a train full of both Arsenal and Barca all unsegregated and there was singing, chanting and great banter. As there had been all day in Pagalle where we were based. The French riot cops were parked right beside us up by the Omni bar in Pagalle and we had great banter with them too. One of the best footy trips I've ever been on except obviously for the result.
Absolutely! I had no ticket watched the game in a small cafe bar, with gooners and barca fans, no trouble, barca fans actually felt a bit sorry for us.

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Victims1.jpg
Victims.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Walking to the ground we were having a good laugh with the Barca boys , drinking from their porrons and botas which they were hoping we would spill all over ourselves . However no real trouble before and after the match once we had left the ground .
I heard this morning the scouse accented presenter on the radio claiming that The only clubs that had trouble in Paris were Liverpool and Chelsea .

Funny that !

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Didn't watch lastnight cos I despise those filthy *word censored*..I got a couple of messages from a fellow gooner..first one said "cheating Scouse bastards" when the Benzema goal was chalked off..second third fourth and fifth said "wanking" "wanking" "wanking"
"wanking" :D Only then could I relax
We've had a shite season and our manager is a cock but the season has ended perfectly for me..City title and Real champs lge at the expense of that murdering filth :barscarf:
JFT 39

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

All the Liverpool supporters on sky totally shocked by the way they were treated like that

*word censored* have very selective memories

NickF98

Post by NickF98 »

I'm sure that any enquiry by UEFA will come to the same conclusion that they did after Athens.

That the problem is caused by the scousers turning up en masse with fake tickets thus causing issues for people with real tickets.

That the problems only occur at the Liverpool end and the opposition fans get in with no issue.

That Liverpool fans are the worst in Europe.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 9:24 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

It was 3 men wasnt it, dirty ewoks :shock: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

The richest match in world football takes place between the team that provided Arsenal with their first set of shirts, and the team that gave Arsenal their greatest ever manager. Personally, I'd like to see Forest return to the PL.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 11:04 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 10:33 am
I can't believe that the fucking Bin Dippers are "going to pay tribute" to the 39 people who were killed in the "Heysel Stadium disaster." :twisted:
It wasn't a disaster,those scouse *word censored* pushed a wall onto those Juventus fans,killing 39,and injuring others. :twisted:
Because of their actions that evening,they got ALL English clubs banned from European competitions! :twisted:
Fuck them,the hypocritical *word censored*!
Come on Real Madrid! :barscarf:
It's only taken them nearly 40 years. Presumably, they'll do it by getting rolling drunk, stealing tickets, forcing their way in without any tickets and then murdering the opposition supporters. Also, they have a parade planned for tomorrow, the anniversary of their murdering. Bearing in mind, this is a club who refuse to play on the anniversary of Hillsborough. They are a wholly scum club, full of cûnts, riddled with hypocrisy and ignorance and above all else, the blood of 39 Juventus supporters on their hands forever.
How prophetic was this Perry ?

Although I blame whoever let the South Yorkshire Police be in charge of ground safety. :banghead:

We took 100,000 to Paris in 06, obviously a large proportion without tickets, yet managed to avoid causing mayhem, riots and being tear gassed.
Every fucking time these fuckers do it at major events, or wreck opposition coaches and never a peep out of the authorities about playing behind closed doors or banning them

( I did see one of our fans impaled on metal fence railing after presumably slipping while trying to bunk in )

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

"Shocking video footage has emerged of a nine-year-old boy crying on the streets of Paris after he was hit with tear gas deployed by French police in the aftermath of the Champions League Final last night. Football author and Liverpool fan Carl Clemente posted the clip on Twitter showing his young son sobbing as he desperately tried to wipe the tears streaming from his eyes following the attack (left). French police said 68 people were arrested and 174 people were injured after chaotic scenes before, during and after the match saw riot officers deploy the noxious gas (top right) and beat Liverpool supporters with batons (bottom right). French interior minister Gerald Darmanin declared the chaos was down to ticketless fans trying to force their way into the Stade de France, but Liverpool defender Andy Robertson said his friend was turned away after being accused of having a fake ticket".

Headline in the DM.

Apparently UEFA are furious, having none of their excuses.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Sat May 28, 2022 10:51 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 10:47 pm
Kenny’s daughter and Sky's own Kelly Dalglish has responded to the UEFA statement about all the trouble stemming from thousands of victims knowingly turning up with fake tickets in order to rush the turnstiles, by blaming the organisers for not having areas away for the stadium where tickets could be pre checked and those with their shitty fakes weeded out.

Fucking hell those c.unts never take responsibility for the actions of their rat fans. Has to be someone else to blame :roll:

Always the victims it’s never your fault indeed.
Gobby cow. Fuck you and your fucking c.unt of aneroxic skeleton father. Piss off the pair of you and "Just stand there."

:lol: :lol: :lol: That’s superb work Perry

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

StuartL wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 3:26 pm

( I did see one of our fans impaled on metal fence railing after presumably slipping while trying to bunk in )
Said legendary fella is proper Arsenal going since mid '70's. We certainly have our share of jibbers, who traditionally operated in single or pairs, like the two for one bribing the turnstile operators, or the lads who went on the lunchtime tourist tour of the stadium & hid until the crowds entered much later in Paris 2006. :shock:

I knew of a lad who used to do forged tickets, only 30 per game, for some Euro aways. He could have done much more but was aware of the safety dangers. Auxerre 94 away was another game when dozens of Gooners managed to get into without paying, including myself. :D

Bit of a difference between a few hundred trying to storm the gates & fellas sneaking in one by one. Never saw any of ours robbing tickets from their own fans either.

I seem to remember Arsenal closing the away end turnstiles when hundreds of Scouse had got in with forged tickets, was it the CL 1/4 final match?
Last edited by Almunia is a clown on Sun May 29, 2022 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Went away for the week-end out in the wilds and purposefully switched my phone off; I was dreading the scouseFilth winning and so didn't even watch the game.

Just been hearing & reading about what happened.

Why is it the Thieving , Job Dodging ScouseFilth ALWAYS cause trouble, Apparently the Fake Tickets were printed somewhere in that Dodgy Robbing Turdhole of a city liVARpool. Those who bought said tickets "Knew" 100% they were fake tickets, but why should that stop the cunnts.

Of course they'll be all over this Moaning and doing what they do best playing the "Victims' (again), wouldn't surprise me if they asked Eufa to refund the money they spend on the dodgy tickets....

So glad they LOST :lol: :lol: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Fuck-OFF You ScouseCunts.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

StuartL wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 3:41 pm
Sat May 28, 2022 10:51 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 10:47 pm
Kenny’s daughter and Sky's own Kelly Dalglish has responded to the UEFA statement about all the trouble stemming from thousands of victims knowingly turning up with fake tickets in order to rush the turnstiles, by blaming the organisers for not having areas away for the stadium where tickets could be pre checked and those with their shitty fakes weeded out.

Fucking hell those c.unts never take responsibility for the actions of their rat fans. Has to be someone else to blame :roll:

Always the victims it’s never your fault indeed.
Gobby cow. Fuck you and your fucking c.unt of aneroxic skeleton father. Piss off the pair of you and "Just stand there."

:lol: :lol: :lol: That’s superb work Perry

Thanks, mate. I fucking hate that family and their sanctimonious fucking media luvvie indulgence. He was an utter cúnt as a player, fouling everyone and then a complete fucking miserable cúnt as a manager. As for that daughter, fuck off, love. Honestly, fuck off and zip it.