FA Investigating A Yellow Card Shown to an Arsenal Player

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: FA Investigating A Yellow Card Shown to an Arsenal Player

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:17 pm
Granit Xhaka’s mysterious booking in Arsenal’s win at Leeds last season is being investigated by the National Crime Agency amid suspicions of a major betting scandal. There has never been any suggestion of any wrongdoing by Xhaka or any other Arsenal player. [Mail] #afc
Oh you little tease Mac. You are like Mila Kunis flashing a bit of her lovely trim little gash at me across a crowded bar. :lol:

Please please please God let it be Clive and let him get fucked out of Arsenal. Please.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:28 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Granit Xhaka’s mysterious booking in Arsenal’s win at Leeds last season is being investigated by the National Crime Agency amid suspicions of a major betting scandal. There has never been any suggestion of any wrongdoing by Xhaka or any other Arsenal player. [Mail] #afc
Oh you little tease Mac. You are like Mila Kunis flashing a bit of her lovely trim little gash at me across a crowded bar. :lol:

Please please please God let it be Clive and let him get fucked out of Arsenal. Please.
So if it isn’t Xhaxa doing wrong then it can only be down to the referee.

:rubchin: :rubchin:

Corruption in football …..well I never

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:49 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

So if it isn’t Xhaxa doing wrong then it can only be down to the referee.

:rubchin: :rubchin:

Corruption in football …..well I never
I too hope Clive is found to be the or one of the culprits and kicked out of football forever, But apparently the odds on him being yellowed carded were 5 -1 and a bet the equivalent of £52k was placed and so the winnings £250k+.

Not being funny but anyone of us would be most likely to think Clive getting a Yellow in Any game was a decent bet.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

So what crowded bar would this be mate!?

Just asking for a friend :D

wibble

Post by wibble »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:48 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

So what crowded bar would this be mate!?

Just asking for a friend :D
Not sure, but no wonder it’s fucking crowded!!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

How ironic that you fellas are talking about Xhaka and a gash together......

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Some top quality banter on this thread. :lol: :lol:

Top work fellas. 8)

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

[quote=OneBardGooner post_id=1200114 time=1655545582 user_id=
I too hope Clive is found to be the or one of the culprits and kicked out of football forever, But apparently the odds on him being yellowed carded were 5 -1 and a bet the equivalent of £52k was placed and so the winnings £250k+.

Not being funny but anyone of us would be most likely to think Clive getting a Yellow in Any game was a decent bet.
[/quote]

5/1!! I would bet on that whenever he started. Might as well put the money straight into my bank account.

PS I trust straight reds aren’t excluded

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Don't want you to all blow your muck at once, but this was the punishment for a similar offence a few years ago....🤞🤞

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... 829525.amp

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:03 am
Don't want you to all blow your muck at once, but this was the punishment for a similar offence a few years ago....🤞🤞

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... 829525.amp
Swoon

Muck blown. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Too Late My Bundies Are "Soggy". :D