other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by StuartL »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:47 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:25 pm
Sid, you quote like an utter cuntwomble. :lol: :wink:
I know :lol:
You must be doing that on purpose just to wind up old DB10 :lol: :lol:

Good work :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

John F wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:12 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:55 pm
StuartL wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:36 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:11 pm
COME THE FUCK-ON WALES! :barscarf:

:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:
Is it true that Kashmir separatists have team up with Welsh extremists from Cardigan bay ?

They are not exactly the most feared terrorist organisation, but by golly they have a nice outfit.
You are on the button there Stu! :D
I read that MI5 have found them difficult to infiltrate as they are a very close-knit group.
That’s a pearler ( one for all you knitting fans)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

You've got me in stitches here Stu!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Was watching Australia v Peru earlier.
Funny thing was that this match (World Cup play off) was taking place in Qatar!

So if that match could take place then why not the rest of the World Cup this month ???

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:25 pm
Was watching Australia v Peru earlier.
Funny thing was that this match (World Cup play off) was taking place in Qatar!

So if that match could take place then why not the rest of the World Cup this month ???
Fair point :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Far be it for me to go in to bat for multi millionaire prima donna international premier league footballers but for them to still be playing this season (4 games in the last 12 days :roll: ) when pre season starts in just 2 weeks thanks to the slavery/murder World Cup in December is absolute bollocks.

The injury situation next season is going to be off the fucking charts all thanks to UEFA/FIFA greed and corruption.

Two of the biggest vermin associations on the planet :twisted:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:00 pm
Far be it for me to go in to bat for multi millionaire prima donna international premier league footballers but for them to still be playing this season (4 games in the last 12 days :roll: ) when pre season starts in just 2 weeks thanks to the slavery/murder World Cup in December is absolute bollocks.

The injury situation next season is going to be off the fucking charts all thanks to UEFA/FIFA greed and corruption.

Two of the biggest vermin associations on the planet :twisted:
Said this earlier in the thread.
The Nations Leagie is a disgrace - completely not necessary. The last 2 weeks has proved this.

2-0 Hungary- Ramsdale has blown his chance

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ingerland NIL vs Hungary FOUR! :shock:

I did Not see that coming.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:02 pm

:shock:

Have not watched one minute if this latest cash grab dressed up as football but that is a shock. Was Ramsdale on for all 4? Was he at fault?

I'm really torn on the whole Arsenal players playing interlull footy. The extra games risk injury to our lads.

Also personally I despise the nationalistic often racist cuntiness it seems to bring out in people, even on here, but I understand a player wanting to represent his country.

So while I want the likes of Ramsdale to succeed and be happy and confident, I also would prefer he only play for Arsenal. This goes in particular for our outfield players that always seem to pick up stupid injuries on interlull duties. Often in pointless friendlies. :roll:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:15 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:02 pm

:shock:

Have not watched one minute if this latest cash grab dressed up as football but that is a shock. Was Ramsdale on for all 4? Was he at fault?

I'm really torn on the whole Arsenal players playing interlull footy. The extra games risk injury to our lads.

Also personally I despise the nationalistic often racist cuntiness it seems to bring out in people, even on here, but I understand a player wanting to represent his country.

So while I want the likes of Ramsdale to succeed and be happy and confident, I also would prefer he only play for Arsenal. This goes in particular for our outfield players that always seem to pick up stupid injuries on interlull duties. Often in pointless friendlies. :roll:
After shipping in 4 goals tonight he might well only play for Arsenal for the next few years.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Watched the highlights and Ramsdale didn't look like he was at fault for any of the goals. Ingerland were simply out-tacticed (sp?) and out-played.

The fault lies with the manager Southgate and his GOAT tactics adviser (don't know his name)

No doubt when we finally give Carpet Head the heave ho, it will be Southgate that will get the Gig. :?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

What is all tho hoo-haa about losing to Hungary in a glorified friendly competition? It means nothing. A worthless competition, run for the greed of uefa because they got fuck all money when countries played friendlies. Slap their name on a competition and they get some more cash to pass onto "grass roots" football, not that there is any evidence of this. A load of nonsense. In other news the Albania vs Estonia friendly ended in a 0-0 draw.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

According to the Swedish Chef the Burrddy Bork Bork Burrs are playing the Inky Doo Dee Chicky Wicks this week-end!

8) Can't Wait.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

England win the U19 Euros beating Israel (Europe?) 3-1 aet. Hale End graduate North-Cuffy comes on as a sub. Well done to the lad.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:36 pm
England win the U19 Euros beating Israel (Europe?) 3-1 aet. Hale End graduate North-Cuffy comes on as a sub. Well done to the lad.
These fucking double-barrell surnames shit me fucking off no end. :censored: :roll:

Although at least this kid's name is funny. He sounds like he was Pip Botherington-Smythe's fag* at Eton what-ho old chap huzzah! :lol:

*Before any of you snowflakes get offended on behalf of that one gay person you met once ten years ago please do Google that term. :roll: :wink: