ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GoonerMuzz

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by GoonerMuzz »

As long as Xhaka is here everything else is irrelevant you cannot build a better team whilst that Muppet remains, end of!!! :censored: :cussing:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:10 pm
If we get Raphina, Martinez, Jesus and Tielemans, I'm well aboard the Muppet train this coming season (more fool me!)🤦
For me, it’s Raphina and Martinez. If we get them then I’ll start paying attention.

Tielemans would certainly be an added bonus. Not sure on Jesus, to be honest. I’d rather get a better striker.

I’ll say this now, I don’t think we’ll get either :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨BREAKING: Man City and Arsenal have verbally agreed for a fee for Gabriel Jesus. Deal will completed within the next 7-10 days. Personal terms will see the player earn around £220k a week at Arsenal.

[@JacobsBen] #afc

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:50 pm
As long as Xhaka is here everything else is irrelevant you cannot build a better team whilst that Muppet remains, end of!!! :censored: :cussing:
Absolutely. Its like starting every game a man down. I can never take Martinez-Lite seriously while he rates this pointing selfish childish talentless prick. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:35 pm
🚨BREAKING: Man City and Arsenal have verbally agreed for a fee for Gabriel Jesus. Deal will completed within the next 7-10 days. Personal terms will see the player earn around £220k a week at Arsenal.

[@JacobsBen] #afc
220k a week for less than 10 goals a season.... fuck me. :roll:

Midz

Post by Midz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:16 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

[@JacobsBen] #afc
What a waste of money. Do they not learn from Ozil & Auba contracts? Obviously not.
I'd like him to be a big success but I just don't see it happening.

Midz

Post by Midz »

PSG are apparently prepared to release Neymar. Surprised we haven't been linked with him although there's still plenty of time.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:10 pm
If we get Raphina, Martinez, Jesus and Tielemans, I'm well aboard the Muppet train this coming season (more fool me!)🤦
Absolutely

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

🚨 || Arsenal are reportedly interested in contacting João Félix about the potential of coming to The Carpet. Simeone has transfer listed him and he’s been offered to a number of clubs and would like to replace him with Gonçalo Guedes [Via - @ElChiringuitoTV].

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BBC:

Leeds value Raphinha at £65m with Tottenham, Chelsea and Barcelona also interested in him. (Fabrizio Romano on Twitter)

If that is the figure, then there is no way we will sign him. Mind you it is a 'rumour' by Fabrizio Romano (as DB rightly said) the Italian version of Wanky Ornstein....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:21 pm
PSG are apparently prepared to release Neymar. Surprised we haven't been linked with him although there's still plenty of time.
Give Ornstein a bit of time and he'll be all over that. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:16 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

[@JacobsBen] #afc
What a waste of money. Do they not learn from Ozil & Auba contracts? Obviously not.
I'd like him to be a big success but I just don't see it happening.
Same here. It's a fingers crossed situation but I'd be amazed if he hits ten or more PL goals a season with us. :|

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

🚨 || Lisandro Martinez’ desire to join Arsenal may end up lowering his fee, compared to what Ajax want [Via - @Telegraaf].

🚨 || Jesus has reportedly rejected a move to Spurs in favour of Arsenal, after they attempted a last minute move for the striker [Via - @GoalBR].

🚨 || Arsenal are preparing their second bid for Raphinha, things are becoming more serious [Via - @GoalBR].

🚨 || Arsenal still wish to sign Arthur from Juventus and something is happening to this effect currently [Via - Journalist Claudio Raimondi to @TuttoJuve_Com].

🚨 || Arsenal & City are getting closer to finalising a deal for Gabriel Jesus at around £40-45m. The next few hours could be decisive [Via - @RudyGaletti].

🚨 || Raphinha likes the idea of playing under Arteta instead of a move to Spurs. Barça currently out of the race for Raphinha [Via - @GoalBR].

Take your pick out of this lot :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Marseille have made a loan with option to buy offer for Nuno Tavares. Arsenal haven’t given a response yet, but are open to the idea of a loan. [@Santi_J_FM]

Midz

Post by Midz »

gooner265 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:29 am
🚨 || Lisandro Martinez’ desire to join Arsenal may end up lowering his fee, compared to what Ajax want [Via - @Telegraaf].

🚨 || Jesus has reportedly rejected a move to Spurs in favour of Arsenal, after they attempted a last minute move for the striker [Via - @GoalBR].

🚨 || Arsenal are preparing their second bid for Raphinha, things are becoming more serious [Via - @GoalBR].

🚨 || Arsenal still wish to sign Arthur from Juventus and something is happening to this effect currently [Via - Journalist Claudio Raimondi to @TuttoJuve_Com].

🚨 || Arsenal & City are getting closer to finalising a deal for Gabriel Jesus at around £40-45m. The next few hours could be decisive [Via - @RudyGaletti].

🚨 || Raphinha likes the idea of playing under Arteta instead of a move to Spurs. Barça currently out of the race for Raphinha [Via - @GoalBR].

Take your pick out of this lot :lol:
I'll pick the above 3 am I being greedy? :D