CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:53 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:26 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:13 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61729392

Cineworld has cancelled all UK screenings of a film about the daughter of the Prophet Muhammad, after it prompted protests outside some cinemas.
The cinema chain said it made the decision "to ensure the safety of our staff and customers".

The Bolton Council of Mosques called the film "blasphemous" and sectarian.

Whatever happened to free speech?
I'm all about multiculturalism, but if these fundamentalist fucktards want to live under some version of Sharia law then they should go live in a country where that is the actual, you know, law. :roll:
Reviews suggest it’s a shit film anyway so I’d imagine ticket sales would be poor and Cineworld probably decided defending free speech wasn’t worth having their employees beheaded :lol: …. Now if it was Top Gun Maverick, I reckon they’d go with profits over staff safety all day long or maybe I’m just cynical :lol:
:lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

As predicted by a number of us on here, the COVID Summer spikes have begun:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61923316

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:09 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:53 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:26 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:13 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61729392

Cineworld has cancelled all UK screenings of a film about the daughter of the Prophet Muhammad, after it prompted protests outside some cinemas.
The cinema chain said it made the decision "to ensure the safety of our staff and customers".

The Bolton Council of Mosques called the film "blasphemous" and sectarian.

Whatever happened to free speech?
I'm all about multiculturalism, but if these fundamentalist fucktards want to live under some version of Sharia law then they should go live in a country where that is the actual, you know, law. :roll:
Reviews suggest it’s a shit film anyway so I’d imagine ticket sales would be poor and Cineworld probably decided defending free speech wasn’t worth having their employees beheaded :lol: …. Now if it was Top Gun Maverick, I reckon they’d go with profits over staff safety all day long or maybe I’m just cynical :lol:
:lol: :lol:
They could have at least waited before protesting to see if the film bombed!.

:D

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:40 pm
As predicted by a number of us on here, the COVID Summer spikes have begun:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61923316
It's the same here but no one actually talks about Covid anymore since Russian Puta attacked Ukraine. It's all about Nato and Russia here.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:28 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:54 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:27 pm
They probably wouldn't have permitted the speech had it been a Full House and I don't mean the Bar! :D

Thing is as much as we make fun, the truth lies in there and how we have all been hood winked (I said "winked" :wink: ) and that the Tories (as would all or any of the other political parties would have done) is under the guise of Laws passed for the greater good during the Pandemic Crisis have been used to restrict our freedoms (yeah! riiiight) even further.

ALL Politicians Are Liars and as corrupt as they come agreed, even though some do start out with best intentions, but as well know eventually they have to Sell-Out if they want any kind of career.

I liked her rhetoric though, but yes she is wearing comfortable shoes :D
hey hold on a minute - I am sick of hearing brainwashed people like yourself fall for the rubbish that the Tories have done the same as all other political parties would have done.

the fact is that the current UK Tory government is the most corrupt in history led by a fat, lying, criminal bastard who should have been forced out of office months ago. most of the country go along with what the Eton idiot says because they are fed a stream of propaganda by our right wing media.
FOR GOODNESS SAKE WAKE UP!!!
Get a grip Rob mate ffs. ALL politicians are lying cheating corrupt scum. ALL OF THEM. EVERY PARTY. EVERY MP. :roll:
I think I got it pretty much spot on :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:01 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
They probably wouldn't have permitted the speech had it been a Full House and I don't mean the Bar! :D

Thing is as much as we make fun, the truth lies in there and how we have all been hood winked (I said "winked" :wink: ) and that the Tories (as would all or any of the other political parties would have done) is under the guise of Laws passed for the greater good during the Pandemic Crisis have been used to restrict our freedoms (yeah! riiiight) even further.

ALL Politicians Are Liars and as corrupt as they come agreed, even though some do start out with best intentions, but as well know eventually they have to Sell-Out if they want any kind of career.

hey hold on a minute - I am sick of hearing brainwashed people like yourself fall for the rubbish that the Tories have done the same as all other political parties would have done.

the fact is that the current UK Tory government is the most corrupt in history led by a fat, lying, criminal bastard who should have been forced out of office months ago. most of the country go along with what the Eton idiot says because they are fed a stream of propaganda by our right wing media.
Get a grip Rob mate ffs. ALL politicians are lying cheating corrupt scum. ALL OF THEM. EVERY PARTY. EVERY MP. :roll:
:lol:

Certainly your description of Boris "Trump-Lite" Johnson was bang on. :lol: 8)

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

So tired of hearing “All politicians are the same” or “I’m not voting anymore, as there’s no point”.
Wake up people, this Government is a total disgrace and the criminal bucket of lard at the top is obviously the worst PM ever.
Corruption, lies, criminality and bluster are all he knows. The more that people take those attitudes the harder it becomes to get rid.
He’s on his way out for sure, but we have to get rid of the lot of them. And change the Eton/Oxford/Daddy’s company/politics route to the top.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:44 pm
So tired of hearing “All politicians are the same” or “I’m not voting anymore, as there’s no point”.
Wake up people, this Government is a total disgrace and the criminal bucket of lard at the top is obviously the worst PM ever.
Corruption, lies, criminality and bluster are all he knows. The more that people take those attitudes the harder it becomes to get rid.
He’s on his way out for sure, but we have to get rid of the lot of them. And change the Eton/Oxford/Daddy’s company/politics route to the top.
Well Retro is,old enough to remember quite a few and he said William Pitt the younger was a bit of a cad :box:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Gunner Rob wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Hes a fat lying deluded maniac who has brought the prime ministers office into disrepute with his constant lying and ignoring laws that he passed, he feels they do not apply to him
Typical of the breed still thinks hes done nothing wrong....he should have went months ago...his position was untenable but refused to go
absolute disgrace of a man
Thank God we are now to be free of him

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

The tories need a fresh start without Boris cronies if they are to win the election , Tom Tugenhart would be their best bet with tobias elwood in the cabinet .

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:04 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Hes a fat lying deluded maniac who has brought the mods office into disrepute with his constant lying and ignoring laws that he passed, he feels they do not apply to him
Typical of the breed still thinks hes done nothing wrong....he should have went months ago...his position was untenable but refused to go
Oh, I think DB10 will be here for a while yet you know :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:47 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Hes a fat lying deluded maniac who has brought the mods office into disrepute with his constant lying and ignoring laws that he passed, he feels they do not apply to him
:shock:

You are Michael Gove to my Boris Trump-Lite. :lol: :wink:

shu

Post by shu »

Don’t the public just adore Michael Gove ?

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:15 pm
StuartL wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

That’s a compliment I’m happy with :lol: :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:15 pm
StuartL wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

That’s a compliment I’m happy with :lol: :oops:
Yeah, I should thought more about that one.... :lol:

Mr Pincher.....? :shock:

:wink: