ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

wibble wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:10 pm
Aaron Ramsey has been released from his contract at Juventus. Anyone interested in is taking him back? Anyone? :wink:

FUCKKK NO!

ie: FuckTheFUCK-OFF Ramsey you money grabbing cuntwhore, you dropped us like a hot coal when you saw the lire signs in your agents eyes and fucked-off tp Juve... They saw how shyte you were and even rangers didn't bother playing you...

so

FuckTheFUCK-OFF

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:16 pm
shu wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:11 am
My first question after everything what the fuck did you think when you sold RVP to manure , how did you think we would then finish above them ?

Not being funny but if I bumped into him this is it
Mine would be:

1. What the fuck were you thinking picking Lehmann for the CL final?
2. What the fuck were you thinking subbing Pires off and leaving the circle dribbler Hleb on in same final?
3. What the fuck were you thinking not bringing Bergkamp on late to grab the draw then the win with two bits of magic in that final you gormless cùnt?
4. Did that French rapper swallow?

8)

Who else would you have played, though? Almunia or Poom? They were the only other two senior goalkeepers at the club. Alumina was always calamitous, and Poom hadn’t made a single appearance for us at that point.

Agree regarding Pires and Bergkamp, though.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Who'll be mad enough to take Ramsey on? Let's be honest, he makes Tierney look like he's made of titanium FFS. Rambo would pull a hamstring getting out of his car, do his calf in tying a lace.
Complete dud these days.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:03 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
shu wrote:
My first question after everything what the fuck did you think when you sold RVP to manure , how did you think we would then finish above them ?

Mine would be:

2. What the fuck were you thinking subbing Pires off and leaving the circle dribbler Hleb on in same final?
3. What the fuck were you thinking not bringing Bergkamp on late to grab the draw then the win with two bits of magic in that final you gormless cùnt?

8)

Who else would you have played, though? Almunia or Poom? They were the only other two senior goalkeepers at the club. Alumina was always calamitous, and Poom hadn’t made a single appearance for us at that point.

Honestly? Either of them before the idiot Lehmann. The clown was always going to let the occasion get to him. He was an attention whore that believed and lived the stupid myth of "all keepers are mental". :roll:

As Lehmann came rushing out like a complete cùnt, my mate Ben, stood beside me in the stadium, just looked over and said "ah fuck here he goes" and a second later he chopped the oppo player down. None of us were surprised. :censored:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Leicester City are considering a move for Bernd Leno. Reports, @GFFN.

Reports earlier that Kasper Schmeichel was on his way out

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:27 pm

Lovely. Now we can go tell Fulham to fuck themselves.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:50 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

If that's true, it explains a lot. The son of racist is on his way out to somewhere where he can trade on his reputation for being a shouty fucking attention seeking son of a racist cúnt and then go and find a helicopter to cry about or something, all whislt avoiding any question about him being a spoilt brat, son of a racist. We get some money and possibly that Tielemans for a few quid less pr whatever. And Fulham can fuck off as always.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

The reports mentioned him going to Nice in the French league

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Meeting in the next few hours between Arsenal and Atalanta for Nuno Tavares. The Bergamo side want to accelerate talks to reach a deal. Reports, @Glongari.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:20 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:50 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

If that's true, it explains a lot. The son of racist is on his way out to somewhere where he can trade on his reputation for being a shouty fucking attention seeking son of a racist cúnt and then go and find a helicopter to cry about or something, all whislt avoiding any question about him being a spoilt brat, son of a racist. We get some money and possibly that Tielemans for a few quid less pr whatever. And Fulham can fuck off as always.

Something tells me you're not too fond of him then Sid! :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

BREAKING🚨: Fulham have an agreement in principle with Arsenal over the signing of keeper Bernd Leno. Deal worth £8m. Once finer details are finalised, Leno will have a medical and sort personal terms. via @skysports_sheth

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Everton have just signed Ruben Vinagre

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62325368

Thats a master stroke :barscarf:

shu

Post by shu »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:10 pm
Everton have just signed Ruben Vinagre

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62325368

Thats a master stroke :barscarf:
Over to Bard :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
shu wrote:

Mine would be:

8)

Apart from the first and last questions the other two are the same I've been asking since 2006. Almunia played the majority of the final so Lehman question really is redundant.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:09 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
shu wrote:

Mine would be:

8)

Apart from the first and last questions the other two are the same I've been asking since 2006. Almunia played the majority of the final so Lehman question really is redundant.
How the fuck is it redundant? Lehmann got himself stupidly sent off ffs. Put us down to ten men. Changed our entire game plan. Caused Pires to be subbed off. Stopped Bergkamp getting on. And it was all so predictable. The idiot had already cost us the CL in 2004, and tried his best to fuck the Invincibles record at the swamp that same year. :roll:

I wonder about you sometimes, mate.... :wink: