The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-61756876

This pair go beyond being "C.U.N.T.S" and should be thrown into a pit of live highly venomous snakes..

4yr & 3yr sentences... What a Fucking JOOKE! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I just hope these 3 evil pieces of filth get what's due to them in prison.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-61952430

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:43 pm
I just hope these 3 evil pieces of filth get what's due to them in prison.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-61952430
Jesus Christ. That is appalling. Three utter fucking scumbags. That 14 year old has the eyes of an evil cùnt on him. Hopefully all three get regularly beaten senseless in prison. Killing is too good for them.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jeeeeezzzuss H...

This CUN.TS Father was a Racist CUN.T and now this piece of over-privliged filth is accepting "Gifts" (£1Million) from Osama Bin Ladens Brothers AFTER 9/11

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62366487

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

If there's a bigger c u n t than a certain player that played for one of the scummiest clubs, with the most detestable scottish managers ever to have lived
?
He may even lie in a court of law because he's a c u n t who may have once shagged a sheep!
Im pished off to bed🍺

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

The c u n t who shot the little girl in l'pool.
That said, I don't believe the intended victim and his muckers don't know who was responsible!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Amazon.co.uk:

What a bunch of Pox-ridden, Useless, Rip-off whoreCUNTS :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:43 pm
Amazon.co.uk:

What a bunch of Pox-ridden, Useless, Rip-off whoreCUNTS :banghead:
Why so? I use them alot. Never had a problem.

Yet. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yet!? ... It's the law of averages mate, eventually they totally fuck-up an order...

Ordered something (£200) a Wedding Present for a nice young couple and not only did they send the wrong thing (there were 3 price ranges of this particular item) I ordered the top of the range and they sent the cheapest, also damaged AND it looked like it had been sent somewhere else previously (Fingerprints all over it and the the polythene wrapping was not sealed, but torn.

Online for 1hr and 25 minutes trying to explain / sort out a return and replacement; I think I was talking (by e-mail/ chat thing) to Clive's retarded brother...

I gave up in the end and have done a refund and will go into the city and buy one.

As you say they're usually or rather mostly okay (have had a few mistakes etc)... The fact that after spending all that time online and in the end gave up. Very Frustrating.

btw: Have you seen all this loving it up for Clive!?

The C.U.N.T still has not apologised for the tantrum, telling the fans to Fuck Off and then Throwing the shirt on floor and all these plastic fanboys - who probably have a crush on him - Just seem to think it's okay.

Yes he IS playing better because he is no longer in that Pivotal Position in Mid-field, BUT his best game besides the occasional goal is still Average at best AND - Oh! What a Fucking Surprise it was his idiocy (inability to kick the ball and clear our lines) that lead to the Penalty against the Scum.

So essentially he is Still a C.U.N.T and the sooner he's fucked off outta Arsenal FC the Better.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Irish women's "football" team. :oops: :roll: :censored:

Singing pro-IRA songs. Pack of stupid fucking braindead snowflake cùnts. :censored:

They, like most of their generation, have no idea of the foul shit the IRA scum have inflicted both in the north and south of this island, along with the murder of innocent British citizens in the UK.

Murder, protection rackets, drug dealing, protecting peados and rapists in their midst, smuggling - you name it, the IRA scum did it. FOAD cùnts. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

That American SLAG-WHOREof-a-MurderingCUNT has fi9nally admitted it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-n ... e-63328168

By Daniel Sandford and Pete Cooper
BBC News

A US citizen has admitted responsibility for the death of teenage motorcyclist Harry Dunn in a case that caused a diplomatic row between the US and British governments.
Anne Sacoolas, 45, pleaded guilty at the Old Bailey, via videolink, to causing his death by careless driving.
Mr Dunn, 19, died following a crash outside a US military base in Northamptonshire in August 2019.

His mother Charlotte Charles said she had now completed her promise to him.

Judge Mrs Justice Cheema-Grubb said Sacoolas, who was employed by a US intelligence agency, would be sentenced at the end of November.
"I direct that Mrs Sacoolas attends court in person to be sentenced," the judge added.

Sacoolas was charged with causing death by dangerous driving but the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) accepted her guilty plea to the lesser charge.
Death by careless driving carries a maximum sentence of five years imprisonment but a community punishment or suspended jail sentence is often given.

The former head of extradition at the CPS, Nick Vamos, said Sacoolas appearing via videolink from the US was "a way of circumventing extradition".
He said it did "undermine the power of the court" and he hoped it would not set a precedent for other cases.

Coronavirus legislation permits even the most important court sessions to be held virtually.

Asked why the CPS decided to conduct the case remotely, the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) said: "We apply the law that is in force at the time that the hearing takes place."

The guilty plea brings a legal resolution to the Dunn family after a three-year wait for justice.

On 27 August 2019, Sacoolas turned out of RAF Croughton and drove 350 metres (1,148ft) on the wrong side of the road for over 20 seconds.
She hit Mr Dunn who was driving on his motorbike on the correct side of the road.

Sacoolas had diplomatic immunity asserted on her behalf by the US administration following the accident. She left the UK 19 days later.
Mr Dunn's family travelled to the US in October 2019 to lobby President Trump.

The CPS made the decision to charge Sacoolas with causing death by dangerous driving in December 2019.

But an extradition request was rejected by the US government a month later, causing a diplomatic row between the two countries.

Following a period of transatlantic negotiations and a change in the law, it was agreed Saccolas could take part in the proceedings remotely from Washington.

This stinks to high heaven, she KILLS an innocent young man... Then flees the scene of the crime... and then hides behind her husbands Diplomatic Immunity

The SLAG-WHORE-MURDERING-*word censored* Deserves to do time...

She will walk away Scott-free

So if I go to the US and Kill someone then leave the country are you telling me they won't try and extradite me to appear in a USA court!???

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:40 am

Singing pro-IRA songs. Pack of stupid fucking braindead snowflake cùnts. :censored:

They, like most of their generation, have no idea of the foul shit the IRA scum have inflicted both in the north and south of this island, along with the murder of innocent British citizens in the UK.

Murder, protection rackets, drug dealing, protecting peados and rapists in their midst, smuggling - you name it, the IRA scum did it. FOAD cùnts. :censored:
Going to pull you on this one!
Yes! The hierarchy were guilty of corruption and some terrible atrocities.
There were however many young men and women who believed in what they were doing, they grew up in Northern Ireland where Catholics were denied jobs, where Government backed RUC, The UDR murdered innocent Catholics.
Having grown up in Derry in the 70's and early 80's when when Catholics were stopped and searched at every juncture.
Children being murdered and maimed by British Army "scum"
So joining the IRA seemed the only way to fight the oppression, discrimination and violence being perpetrated by British Government forces!
We woke up every fucking day to British Army tanks and jeeps on our fucking streets!
My sis late husband was in the RAF, she spent a year back in Derry when he was i Saudi in 70's, the Army raided our house at 3' o clock in the morning, I was just a child, they dragged my sis at gunpoint after already pointing the gun at me, put her in an army vehicle with many of our neighbours. She received a full apology from the MOD, once her husband reported what had happened to his wife.
My missus used to date a lad call Pat Deery, his little brother didn't fancy what mum had made for dinner one night, so he begged for some money for the chippy, so off he went to get a bag of chips with his mates, but 15 year old Manus never came home because some trigger happy murdering British Army bastard shot him, whilst he was eating his chips,
Listen lad, I'm no Republican, perish the thought of united Oireland!
But like Bono and Delores O fucking Riordan,
I don't mean this in an aggressive way!
But you know fuck all about what drove people in those fucking terrible days!
On the Oirish women's football team?
Shower of ugly bastards. :wink:

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

is that true Sid about the 15 year old ?
as a white English kid born in 1961 growing up the only news we got
was papers and the BBC 1 news
but when the bombing of the mainland started it hardened peoples views against the Irish
lost any sympathy they would have had so was an own goal

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

True.

Also ALL the news we got was through the filters of the BBC / ITV and they were told what they could and couldn't say by MI5/6.

So 99.9% of the people in Britain (Mainland) got sanitised versions of things, but we were told in no uncertain terms that the IRA were EVIL Mofo's....
When I was in Uni (in London) there was a girl on the course from Belfast and she used to tell us some Awful Stories of what had happened from both the Paramilitaries and the British Army... The 'knee-cappings' by one side and the 'torture & disappearing' by the other...

What I do remember is thinking that it was an Awful, Awful way for everyday innocent people to try and live their lives in the middle of a Very Violent War that they didn't want any part of and that it was an terrible waste of lives.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:40 am

Going to pull you on this one!
Yes! The hierarchy were guilty of corruption and some terrible atrocities.
There were however many young men and women who believed in what they were doing, they grew up in Northern Ireland where Catholics were denied jobs, where Government backed RUC, The UDR murdered innocent Catholics.
Having grown up in Derry in the 70's and early 80's when when Catholics were stopped and searched at every juncture.
Children being murdered and maimed by British Army "scum"
So joining the IRA seemed the only way to fight the oppression, discrimination and violence being perpetrated by British Government forces!
We woke up every fucking day to British Army tanks and jeeps on our fucking streets!
My sis late husband was in the RAF, she spent a year back in Derry when he was i Saudi in 70's, the Army raided our house at 3' o clock in the morning, I was just a child, they dragged my sis at gunpoint after already pointing the gun at me, put her in an army vehicle with many of our neighbours. She received a full apology from the MOD, once her husband reported what had happened to his wife.
My missus used to date a lad call Pat Deery, his little brother didn't fancy what mum had made for dinner one night, so he begged for some money for the chippy, so off he went to get a bag of chips with his mates, but 15 year old Manus never came home because some trigger happy murdering British Army bastard shot him, whilst he was eating his chips,
Listen lad, I'm no Republican, perish the thought of united Oireland!
But like Bono and Delores O fucking Riordan,
I don't mean this in an aggressive way!
But you know fuck all about what drove people in those fucking terrible days!
On the Oirish women's football team?
Shower of ugly bastards. :wink:
Once again sid you've totally misunderstood my point. I was commenting on some fucking bimbos singing a song about IRA scum. If they had been singing it about UVF scum or the percentage of British soldiers that were trigger happy I'd be commenting on them singing that song.

There were good and bad people on both sides of the divide. But anyone - and I don't give a fuck who they represent - that kills an innocent person is a cûnt end of.

Also, I know a lot more about the north than you think. I have family up there and worked up there for 5 years. Had a few close calls too. Got treated like shit by Nordy cops, British soldiers and local republicans. Also got treated with respect and kindness by people up there.

As for a united Oireland? Fuck no.