Chav Fartboxes from Fulham N Sun 24th KO 1am

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: Chav Fartboxes from Fulham N Sun 24th KO 1am

Post by TeeCee »

I'm on a natural high DB, I know I'll be depressed come November .....let me enjoy it whilst it lasts!! :lol: :lol: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:18 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:09 am
Wouldn’t read much into that. Saka’s goal was offside. Jesus’ possibly too. A few good finishes there but seen it all before.
I think you can read a lot into the game. When we have our best team out there is a definite improvement over last season.

For starters, we are much better prepared than last season, and assuming Jesus isn't injured will put out a decent team versus Palace. Saliba is mustard, at last, we have a CB pairing that won't get bullied.

We might get turned over by Palace but I don't expect us to get rinsed. Chelski have more to worry about the new season than we do.
From what i seen of Saliba he looks good...read a post earlier where it was said he looks arrogant....yes i agree....he reminds me of Van Dyck or Hansen that natural confidence, looking forward to seeing more of him
First up Palace will be a good test....Saliba alongside Gabriel looks best pairing...never been impressed by White as a Centre back...and he panics under pressure
Xahka will cost them points and lost games....yes he is that bad....
Still concerned over the goals tally without another striker, that may be rectified
Lets see how they are going come the new year

Midz

Post by Midz »

White is just an outright c.unt. i don't know why we paid all that money for him. he definitely isn't worth it.

Midz

Post by Midz »

And no one has given Clive credit for the skill he showed for our 3rd goal. Sure, he's a c.unt too, but i was very impressed by his play for the 3rd goal. well done Granit, now fuck off. :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

That Jesus finish made me to a sex wee in my undies, hopefully I’m eating major humble with that transfer this season.

Fucking grim that Tomi and Tierney are still crocked, absolutely zero expectations for either of them the this season and the first chance we get to bin both off we should take. Time to cut and run with those two sick notes.

Midz

Post by Midz »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:18 pm
That Jesus finish made me to a sex wee in my undies, hopefully I’m eating major humble with that transfer this season.

Fucking grim that Tomi and Tierney are still crocked, absolutely zero expectations for either of them the this season and the first chance we get to bin both off we should take. Time to cut and run with those two sick notes.

Sad but true. Both are brilliant when fit but it's so seldom it's just not worth keeping them.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeah! Both need to be added to the Dead Wood List that we need to get shot of ASAP... And that IS Sad. :cry:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Midz wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:04 pm
White is just an outright c.unt. i don't know why we paid all that money for him. he definitely isn't worth it.
We paid £50 million for him scum got Bissouma for around £21 to £25 million......they see our fuckin lot coming

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Martinelli is gonna be top top drawer,for his age he has it all,he’s strong,quick as fuck and technically gifted,and he has the aggressive attitude,he’ll surpass ESR and Saka I think,he’s the player we need to keep,I love his passion and desire when he’s played

Midz

Post by Midz »

robbo10 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:24 pm
Martinelli is gonna be top top drawer,for his age he has it all,he’s strong,quick as fuck and technically gifted,and he has the aggressive attitude,he’ll surpass ESR and Saka I think,he’s the player we need to keep,I love his passion and desire when he’s played
I agree with you, he's awesome. I hope we can keep all three of them.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
:high5:

Couldn't agree more... He has it all... and runs his guts out even when things are not going well... Great Engine...and has great skills... could be a future Legend? :barscarf:

Martinelli!
He comes from Brazil
Now he plays for the Arsenal! :barscarf: :D

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Midz wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:50 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:18 pm

Sad but true. Both are brilliant when fit but it's so seldom it's just not worth keeping them.
We also need to question why the f*ck this keeps happening within our club. KT was broken since Celtic days, he'd play 20 games and be out for 35. Would be naive to think he'd be fit 40 games a season when he couldn't keep himself fit in the Scottish league.

Tomi played 90% of the season at Bologna, had an injury there which saw him out for maybe 4 games maximum. Joins us and picks an injury every other month.

Partey was hardly injured at Atletico, played 30+ games since 2017 and guess what happens the season he joins Arsenal? Fucking injured.

The history of injuries goes on, somehow we can't neither get them fit nor tackle the problem so they don't get injured again.

augie

Post by augie »

Midz wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:30 pm
robbo10 wrote:
I agree with you, he's awesome. I hope we can keep all three of them.

I am a long established and possibly founding member of the martinelli fan club ( :wink: ), but I will say that I dont think he has it all - he is fast, direct and hard working and a good finisher, but his skill and technical ability is nowhere near the level of saka or smith-rowe

I think some of you guys are heading for a massive, massive disappointment cos you dont see it coming - martinelli is going to be a rotated player under this gormless c.unt, and wont start anywhere near the amount of games ye think he will. Jesus and saka will start the vast majority of games and that will leave martinelli sharing game time with smith-rowe and vieira (seems like everybody is dismissing or forgetting about him) for the 3rd position up front

beck

Post by beck »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:36 am
So far it's turning out to be a good pre season, but we've had this before, only to get turned over in the first plge game of the new season.
I fully expect to see the same thing happen again.
We have no won 6 preseason friendlys and dropped points in our opening game since 1996
Sevilla have not lost as heavily in any game in any format since 1991

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

beck wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:01 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:36 am
So far it's turning out to be a good pre season, but we've had this before, only to get turned over in the first plge game of the new season.
I fully expect to see the same thing happen again.
We have no won 6 preseason friendlys and dropped points in our opening game since 1996
Sevilla have not lost as heavily in any game in any format since 1991
We have just the manager to kill that record dead! :lol: :wink: