Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by OneBardGooner »

:duh: :worried:
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:17 am
11 days later and my kit has finally shipped :barscarf:

My young lad wanted it for his birthday with his name and the number 4 (his age) on the back.

Just checked the dispatch email - I put 5 on the back by mistake :suicide:
:worried: :duh:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:17 am
11 days later and my kit has finally shipped :barscarf:

My young lad wanted it for his birthday with his name and the number 4 (his age) on the back.

Just checked the dispatch email - I put 5 on the back by mistake :suicide:
:shock:

:suicide:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:09 pm
I ordered the new shirt last week off a site which sells football tops cheap,including delivery the price came to €18.35 ,now till I receive it I obviously wont know how good/bad the quality will be ,but for that price even if I only got the season out of it ,its worth it
Let me know how this goes for you my good man.

Gonna get the pink shirt for my daughter but coz she’s not particularly arsed about The Arsenal and will probably only wear it 4 times I’d rather get the Arthur Daly version for 20 nicker.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:46 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
I ordered the new shirt last week off a site which sells football tops cheap,including delivery the price came to €18.35 ,now till I receive it I obviously wont know how good/bad the quality will be ,but for that price even if I only got the season out of it ,its worth it

Gonna get the pink shirt for my daughter but coz she’s not particularly arsed about The Arsenal and will probably only wear it 4 times I’d rather get the Arthur Daly version for 20 nicker.
Rodders not a sign of it,think it's stuck somewhere in China, I emailed them,few days ago,and all I got was ,we encourage our couriers to deliver ASAP, it will be you shortly 😀 :lol:

John F

Post by John F »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:14 am
rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Rodders not a sign of it,think it's stuck somewhere in China, I emailed them,few days ago,and all I got was ,we encourage our couriers to deliver ASAP, it will be you shortly 😀 :lol:
I have used a cheap site a few times and it takes about 4 weeks for delivery. I ordered one for my son's birthday off sports direct which came after 3 days cost £70 and another one for my youngest off the cheap site that I have used before and is normally not too bad cost £35 it will be interesting to compare the Quality.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Hopefully you have some idea what age she is buddy. :lol: :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:34 am
rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

:coffeespit:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

:coffeespit:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

:lol:

I deserved that.

It finally came today….16 days later. Fucking hell it was worth the wait though, best shirt adidas have done since they came back on board by a distance. A thing of beauty.

I spun the young lad a cock and bull story about how I put 5 on the back on purpose because that’s the age he’ll be allowed join the local club’s academy next year which he seemed to buy so crisis averted.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

I deserved that.

It finally came today….16 days later. Fucking hell it was worth the wait though, best shirt adidas have done since they came back on board by a distance. A thing of beauty.

I spun the young lad a cock and bull story about how I put 5 on the back on purpose because that’s the age he’ll be allowed join the local club’s academy next year which he seemed to buy so crisis averted.

Genius. 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Still haven't received my shirt, messaged the company, got a reply saying my package has been lost,and they're sending me a new one,please be patient, I'm sure your package will be delivered soon :blah:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:32 am
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

I deserved that.

Genius. 8)
More like sneaky fucker! :D

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:56 am
rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Still haven't received my shirt, messaged the company, got a reply saying my package has been lost,and they're sending me a new one,please be patient, I'm sure your package will be delivered soon :blah:
Watch it just be a black t-shirt with a printed off Arsenal badge taped to it. :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Update,Still waiting for my shirt ,they lost it originally, and told me they would send another one,tracking the delivery now and according to the tracker its in Luxembourg since last Friday, it would have been quicker for me to fly to downtown Peking and make the fucking thing myself