Steptoe and Brendas bulbeyes H Sat 13th Aug KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Steptoe and Brendas bulbeyes H Sat 13th Aug KO 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up its this shower of arseholes at ours :rubchin: Much like us you never know what you'll get with them,they can be sugar or shite.I see today they fucked away a 2goal lead at home to Brentford.Fuck knows what the score will be :rubchin: no doubt the Basel bulge will be first on the sheet and when that fuckhole plays you never know.

SteveO 35

Re: Steptoe and Brendas bulbeyes H Sat 13th Aug KO 530pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

They do seem to be on a downward spiral - haven't signed anyone in the window and players like Schmeichel leaving are a big blow. Couple of talented youngsters but who hasn't in the Prem these days? Speculation about Maddison leaving seems to continue to grow too

The ratfaced racist is surely going down the other side of the hill now?

I'm expecting a win which is unusual for me - a comfortable 2-0 hopefully

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

35c now forecast for Saturday afternoon so surely the hottest match ever at the Emirates - possibly the hottest ever for an Arsenal home match

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Hopefully he will be a bit more judicious with his substitutions . Not leaving things until injury time.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:18 pm
Hopefully he will be a bit more judicious with his substitutions . Not leaving things until injury time.
Yeah was complete madness to leave it so late when we needed fresh legs to help shore things up.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:02 pm
35c now forecast for Saturday afternoon so surely the hottest match ever at the Emirates - possibly the hottest ever for an Arsenal home match
Ummm, remind me to water the Geraniums. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Have a particular dislike for Leicester (after the way the ungrateful wànker players turned on Ranieri) and especially Racist Steptoe. :censored:

Hoping we destroy them 5 nil.

Bottle Job Brenda is on the wind down as their manager and I reckon he'll be gone this season. Would be nice if we could help him on his way.

Heart says The Arsenal cruise it to a good old 5 nil rape and pillage. 8)

Head says we'll win 2-1 after dominating but failing to kill them off, watching them scrape back into it with us conceding a silly preventable goal (or Clive gifting them one through a penno) and then spending the final 30 minutes watching in terror as Martinez-Lite fails to make the required subs and we cling on for dear life to scrape a win when a walk in the park was on the cards.

Interestingly, at the recent all expenses paid Moderators International Networking Group of Europe (MINGE) conference in Dubai, I spoke to my oppo number at Leicester and he said that Racist Steptoe is on the way out of Leicester because none of the players trust him after it came out in court that his dopey cùnt wife was selling stories about them to the papers.

As an aside the conference was nearly ruined by a mouser mod turning up late, pissed, with no invitation, and trying to storm his way through the hotel entrance. :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:59 am
Have a particular dislike for Leicester (after the way the ungrateful wànker players turned on Ranieri) and especially Racist Steptoe. :censored:

Bottle Job Brenda is on the wind down as their manager and I reckon he'll be gone this season. Would be nice if we could help him on his way.

Head says we'll win 2-1 after dominating but failing to kill them off, watching them scrape back into it with us conceding a silly preventable goal (or Clive gifting them one through a penno) and then spending the final 30 minutes watching in terror as Martinez-Lite fails to make the required subs and we cling on for dear life to scrape a win when a walk in the park was on the cards.

Interestingly, at the recent all expenses paid Moderators International Networking Group of Europe (MINGE) conference in Dubai, I spoke to my oppo number at Leicester and he said that Racist Steptoe is on the way out of Leicester because none of the players trust him after it came out in court that his dopey cùnt wife was selling stories about them to the papers.

As an aside the conference was nearly ruined by a mouser mod turning up late, pissed, with no invitation, and trying to storm his way through the hotel entrance. :lol:
:lol:

The Dubai police chief will be up in court in 30 years for that.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:40 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:59 am

:lol:

The Dubai police chief will be up in court in 30 years for that.
:coffeespit:

Cream on the cake right there! :lol: 8)

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Buzzing for Saturday, looking forward to a few pints of Estrella pre-match and then frying in the stadium. But it's what we do as fans!

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

There's a train strike remember, not dure I can get there yet. :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This will be a more difficult game than many of us are anticipating, by rights we should rape the fuckers as they could well be relegation fodder come next April / May and the fact that they are unable to spend on bringing in any new players because of Fair Play Policy etc... and I also see Brenda getting the elbow before the end of the season...

Heart says 4 - 1 (IF Teilemanns plays he is Bound to score - just like last season)

Head says a tight/ squeaky 2 -1.

:proudtosay:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Now forecast to be 37c !
I’m glad I am not going to this - that’s seriously hot to be watching football.

The pace on the pitch could be a bit slow. - Xhaka will love it :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:33 pm
Now forecast to be 37c !
I’m glad I am not going to this - that’s seriously hot to be watching football.

The pace on the pitch could be a bit slow. - Xhaka will love it :lol:
Don't think so. He'll suffer lots of underarm chafing from all the stupid moronic pointing. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just watched Episode 5 of the All Or Nothing on Amazon - What a farcical load of smelly bollox! Of ALL the players in the squad they could have chosen the programme does a small minuet on CliveElCunto, the cameras join him in has car and into his home where they do a "Powder Puff " Aaah! Poor Granit type thing - He is so mis-understood :blah: :blah: :banghead: Then a Cringey Vomit Inducing interview with his missus and shows him cuddling his 2 young daughters. His wife who is a looker btw says "he cannot sleep when things have gone badly or when they have lost" - :rubchin: So is that some sort of code for she has to *****-him-off so he can get some shut eye :wink:

Then after the 2 - Nil defeat to the scouseFilth in the EFL semi-final in the Gym at Colney they show him blaming others for his Red Card sending off - He is looks like he's trying to do it in a light/smiley/eat-shit and smile kind of way, but you can tell he is serious about him not thinking it's his fault.

Un-friggin-Believable - and Arteta neither does or says anything! Absolutely NADA! - Fucking NOTHING.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: