ALL OR NOTHING: Arsenal on Amazon Starts August Thursday 4th 2022

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
begeegs

Re: ALL OR NOTHING: Arsenal on Amazon Starts August Thursday 4th 2022

Post by begeegs »

I watched these episodes and some of it was embarrassingly stupid to comprehend the thinking behind it - ie - big speakers followed by Arteta yelling 'OK - you are at Anfield'. I know that they are footballers and perhaps thought is down on their list of priorities, but still, this was unbelievable that it made it to the training ground and/or that anyone thought that this was a good idea.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

begeegs wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:58 pm
I watched these episodes and some of it was embarrassingly stupid to comprehend the thinking behind it - ie - big speakers followed by Arteta yelling 'OK - you are at Anfield'. I know that they are footballers and perhaps thought is down on their list of priorities, but still, this was unbelievable that it made it to the training ground and/or that anyone thought that this was a good idea.
Someone referred to him as the Spanish David Brent :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

No this is the one you were thinking of Shu

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just watched Episode 5 of the All Or Nothing on Amazon - What a farcical load of smelly bollox! Of ALL the players in the squad they could have chosen the programme does a small minuet on CliveElCunto, the cameras join him in has car and into his home where they do a "Powder Puff " Aaah! Poor Granit type thing - He is so mis-understood :blah: :blah: :banghead: Then a Cringey Vomit Inducing interview with his missus and shows him cuddling his 2 young daughters. His wife who is a looker btw says "he cannot sleep when things have gone badly or when they have lost" - :rubchin: So is that some sort of code for she has to *****-him-off so he can get some shut eye :wink:

Then after the 2 - Nil defeat to the scouseFilth in the EFL semi-final in the Gym at Colney they show him blaming others for his Red Card sending off - He is looks like he's trying to do it in a light/smiley/eat-shit and smile kind of way, but you can tell he is serious about him not thinking it's his fault.

Un-friggin-Believable - and Arteta neither does or says anything! Absolutely NADA! - Fucking NOTHING.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:24 pm
begeegs wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:58 pm
Someone referred to him as the Spanish David Brent :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup! That's about it!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm taking two things from this series.

1. Clive is actually more of a cùnt than I gave him credit for. Far, far more. :censored:

2. I would not trust Martinez-Lite to manage an under 10s team. He has the motivational skills of a wet fart. He's a fucking snowflake constantly dribbling on about "bringing the passion to the fans" and seems to end every single team talk with "now go an' ween dees huhhing hem". :roll:

If we do not get in a better, more experienced, more knowledgeable, more charismatic, more capable manager we will miss the opportunity to build a great team around three of the best young players we've had since the Merson / Rocky / Adams era.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Haven’t seen any of this yet but gonna put it on my to do list for next week and check it out.

I’m not giving Jeff Bezos any of my monies so will find an alternative way of sourcing it so fuck him 8)

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:48 pm
Haven’t seen any of this yet but gonna put it on my to do list for next week and check it out.

I’m not giving Jeff Bezos any of my monies so will find an alternative way of sourcing it so fuck him 8)
if you have an amazon account/log on, yet haven't used it in ages, if you login again you will likely have a free prime trial membership offer. accept it then cancel it immediately and free prime access for a month.

i had a free prime from a recent order that i cancelled it expired the other week but i logged in on another logon i had for amazon (2 emails) and had free prime offer (without ordering anything) and just took it up and cxld it straight away.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:09 pm
Just watched Episode 5 of the All Or Nothing on Amazon - What a farcical load of smelly bollox! Of ALL the players in the squad they could have chosen the programme does a small minuet on CliveElCunto, the cameras join him in has car and into his home where they do a "Powder Puff " Aaah! Poor Granit type thing - He is so mis-understood :blah: :blah: :banghead: Then a Cringey Vomit Inducing interview with his missus and shows him cuddling his 2 young daughters. His wife who is a looker btw says "he cannot sleep when things have gone badly or when they have lost" - :rubchin: So is that some sort of code for she has to *****-him-off so he can get some shut eye :wink:

Then after the 2 - Nil defeat to the scouseFilth in the EFL semi-final in the Gym at Colney they show him blaming others for his Red Card sending off - He is looks like he's trying to do it in a light/smiley/eat-shit and smile kind of way, but you can tell he is serious about him not thinking it's his fault.

Un-friggin-Believable - and Arteta neither does or says anything! Absolutely NADA! - Fucking NOTHING.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Just watched episode four where Clive is whining about the VAR granting a penno to citeh when he fucking retardedly left his leg hanging and I was yelling at the telly "what did you think would happen you stupid fucking cùnt!" :box: :censored:

I might have to skip episode five.... :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:37 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Just watched episode four where Clive is whining about the VAR granting a penno to citeh when he fucking retardedly left his leg hanging and I was yelling at the telly "what did you think would happen you stupid fucking cùnt!" :box: :censored:

Episode 5 revolves around the Auba saga :roll:

Even with all the camera's & mics around we still don't get anymore info or a clearer picture of Why/What etc .. Yes he was a day late back from France visiting his Mother and then actually arrived a couple of hours late when he did get to training, but the so-called "Dossier of Incidents" never gets revealed only mentioned as if it is a Bad School Report about some naughty child :roll: So skipping it would be no great loss.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:35 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:37 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Episode 5 revolves around the Auba saga :roll:

Even with all the camera's & mics around we still don't get anymore info or a clearer picture of Why/What etc .. Yes he was a day late back from France visiting his Mother and then actually arrived a couple of hours late when he did get to training, but the so-called "Dossier of Incidents" never gets revealed only mentioned as if it is a Bad School Report about some naughty child :roll: So skipping it would be no great loss.
That was all in Episode 4. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well if you want to be pedantic (cue playing mantis :mrgreen: ) It begins in Episode 4 and culminates (Ooooh! Missus! :oops: ) in Episode 5 - Hence the title "Exit".

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Mainly Yanks on this Reddit page and what adds to their typically insufferable nature is their undying love for Arteta. The documentary apparently makes him “even more likeable” - https://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/commen ... ame=iossmf

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:59 pm
Mainly Yanks on this Reddit page and what adds to their typically insufferable nature is their undying love for Arteta. The documentary apparently makes him “even more likeable” - https://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/commen ... ame=iossmf
I didn't know Shu was American!!? :shock:

:mrgreen: :wink:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

If anything it shows Rob Holding is a major leading in the dressing room. Even the new signings have said how welcoming he is. If anyone should be club captain it's Rob Holding, even though he's not a regular first team starter. He should not be sold or loaned out yet. He balances the squad.