other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
John F

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by John F »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:31 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:14 pm
The scum getting every decision in their favour, well the season is well and truly up an running now :roll:

The officials in this league are a fucking disgrace, corrupt to the core.

Not often I say this but thank fuck for VAR yesterday to rule out the blatant dive by Vardy that the ref couldn’t point to the spot fast enough for.

You wouldn’t see that “penalty” awarded against any of the other top teams but referees are just waiting to give them against us.

Pathetic.

Incredibly it was Mike fucking Dean who overruled it….just goes to show how disgraceful a decision it was that even he couldn’t justify it.
If that had been the idiot or the god eater from the scum it would have been given. If it had been that diving tramp from the bindippers, it would have been given, if it was the sex-offending payer-offer from Manure it would have been given. The only reason it wasn't given was that Vardy is no longer one of the luvvies and it was so clearly not a penalty. Having said that, he still put it back on the ref to look at it on the tv screen. They need to start broadcasting the conversations so we know why things are or are not being given. The Premier League has been bent ever since it started and football has been open to corruption ever since it began. I reckon we're only about a year or two away from a story which blows the lid on it all. It will be something to do with Manure and Fergie bribing refs in the 90s and 2000s and then reveal the Chavs' dirty money influence under that war criminal and probably something to do with Man City and the bindippers too. Match-fixing has been going on for a hundred years in every other country and and in every other sport. It's impossible to think that English football hasn't been influenced.
Sometimes you look at these VAR decisions and you can not come to any other conclusion. I have just seen the Spud pulling the chav down by his hair no way could var not see that. A lot of money is made on draws.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

It is getting ridiculous how many late goals the scum get.

I knew as soon as that corner was taken that the ball would end up in the back of the net.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:54 pm
It is getting ridiculous how many late goals the scum get.

I knew as soon as that corner was taken that the ball would end up in the back of the net.
Yes Rob but why, enough injury time till they score? why? something fishy...

Why was the first goal allowed with a foul (debatable) in the build up and the ugly brazilian complete blocking the keepers view from an offside position (undebatable). Thats given as offside and interfering with play 9/10 times.

Why was the 2nd goal even allowed to occur given on the preceding corner, romero fouls the bloke cynically and unquestionably, and VAR saw no issue yet even sky highlighted it, it was as blatant as they come.

If it wasn't that team it would be funny how blatant the cheating and bias is.

Why was Joe Lewis able to pump in 150m of funds to allow them to sign players this summer, where was FFP about spending what you earn when you are billions in debt due to a white elephant stadium??

The only other thing i will say is hopefully it has burst the scum media bubble about how they are the 2nd coming, as they schooled by the chavs who should have won that easily. I doubt it will and the media will say how it shows there no longer flaky by coming back twice despite cheating to do so and being totally outplayed.

i just hope someone snaps kane and sons knees at the world cup and thats them done. All this crap about how well they have signed, they havent. they have signed no one to improve the first xi and just bought some mediocre bench warmers. Still completely dependent on the sunshine busser and dog muncher.

Shame tuchel didnt lay cunty out. respect for Tuchel gone massively up.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

John F wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:05 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:31 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:14 pm
The scum getting every decision in their favour, well the season is well and truly up an running now :roll:

The officials in this league are a fucking disgrace, corrupt to the core.

Not often I say this but thank fuck for VAR yesterday to rule out the blatant dive by Vardy that the ref couldn’t point to the spot fast enough for.

You wouldn’t see that “penalty” awarded against any of the other top teams but referees are just waiting to give them against us.

Pathetic.

Incredibly it was Mike fucking Dean who overruled it….just goes to show how disgraceful a decision it was that even he couldn’t justify it.
If that had been the idiot or the god eater from the scum it would have been given. If it had been that diving tramp from the bindippers, it would have been given, if it was the sex-offending payer-offer from Manure it would have been given. The only reason it wasn't given was that Vardy is no longer one of the luvvies and it was so clearly not a penalty. Having said that, he still put it back on the ref to look at it on the tv screen. They need to start broadcasting the conversations so we know why things are or are not being given. The Premier League has been bent ever since it started and football has been open to corruption ever since it began. I reckon we're only about a year or two away from a story which blows the lid on it all. It will be something to do with Manure and Fergie bribing refs in the 90s and 2000s and then reveal the Chavs' dirty money influence under that war criminal and probably something to do with Man City and the bindippers too. Match-fixing has been going on for a hundred years in every other country and and in every other sport. It's impossible to think that English football hasn't been influenced.
Sometimes you look at these VAR decisions and you can not come to any other conclusion. I have just seen the Spud pulling the chav down by his hair no way could var not see that. A lot of money is made on draws.
Ex scummer souness highlight it on sky so it was so blatant sky even allowed it through their filters.

Something will break eventually, as perry says, and the clubs he mentions will be there, bit so will this mob and their tax exile owner.

augie

Post by augie »

Draw best result for us so I'll admit that I was delighted the scum scored 8)

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

We need this conspiracy to be smashed. Some of these decisions are not just bent they are double bent.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:49 pm
If you’re not banned for a this then I walk

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:32 am
augie wrote:

You ain't going anywhere poppa roddaz. I'm banning the bald buffoon.

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Of all the dodgy and let's face it Wrong things you've ever said on here Augie, THAT is by far absolutely Criminal...

the ONLY Time any Gooner worth their salt could or should ever be "delighted the scum score" is if it is an own goal.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

How quickly would that have been awarded as a free kick if Xhaka or one of our players had pulled the guys hair in the box :banghead: Utterly ridiculous officiating but once again PGMOL are not answerable to anyone :cussing:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:32 am
augie wrote:

Two things -

1. I hate the chavs and their neanderthal racist scum shit club no history fans, as much as I hate and pity our scum neighbours

2. More importantly, we are imo likely to be vying with both for top 4 this season so that makes both of them rivals in my book. I dont buy the hype about the chavs being a good team at the mo, but I do believe that they are far from finished buying, and by the end of this transfer window they could have a strong team that will worry me. To me it is a no brainer that both teams dropping 2pts if far preferable than one team dropping 3pts

augie

Post by augie »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:35 pm
How quickly would that have been awarded as a free kick if Xhaka or one of our players had pulled the guys hair in the box :banghead: Utterly ridiculous officiating but once again PGMOL are not answerable to anyone :cussing:

That I agree with, but I dont agree that the ref had a poor game overall or that the nazi national front scum were robbed

Midz

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Tavares and Balogun both scored again at the weekend for their loan clubs

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:54 pm
Tavares and Balogun both scored again at the weekend for their loan clubs

Fair play to pep's cone boy for loaning them out - inspired management :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: