Villa vaginas H Weds 31st Aug KO 730pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Villa vaginas H Weds 31st Aug KO 730pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:31 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:57 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:37 am
augie wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:12 am
gooner265 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:09 pm
No one has mentioned Sambi , I thought he done ok tonight especially first half , if he had a better partner to learn from, play with .....

I seen first half and bits of second half (work issues) but in that time I was impressed with Sambi - I'm not suggesting that he was motm or anything, but he was certainly playing well and moving the ball fast and winning the ball back for his team.

I say this as a long time martinelli fan, but last night was one of his frustrating games imo - too many times he ran with his head down and didnt see the passes in front of him, and some of his passes and crosses were poor. He of course worked his nuts off as always, but he does need to play smarter at times too

Special mention to the piece of swiss dogshite that is xhaka :roll: Twice in 5 first half mins he gave shocking passes to saka - the first one was a simple ball to give along the deck but instead he hung a high ball out where any decent defender would be licking his lips at the chance of cleaning out the winger, and the second pass he fired it at saka's head like it came out of a cannon :evil: :evil: Useless *word censored*

Btw, to all the martinez fans on here, can I just point out that selling him to villa is what won that game for us last night cos he was dogshite on both goals 8)
No no augster, no no according to a couple (I'm assuming drunk :wink: ) punters on here and the retard brigade on Twatter he was "excellent" last night, man of the match, and has been every game so far! :fryingpan: :lol: :wink:
To be fair, there was some of the most incredible pointing I've seen in his career so far - any fair play to the good people of BT Sport, they zoomed in on at times and it was magnificent

In all seriousness, this guy has rarely been a problem when we're controlling games - the team get by without him being overly involved. He did ok last night - most passing was good and he didn't slow it to a snail's pace or do anything gormless. Think back to his biggest fucktard moments last season - Anfield in the League Cup, City when we were getting a first half spanking etc.......when we play those teams we will really see won't we?
Tbh I think you are being generous mate. On top of the two howlers augie highlighted, there were numerous other little losses of possession through slow reactions by him, other stray passes, and to top the lot our 746 pass goal of the season contender ended at his feet in front of goal.... we may as well have had an inanimate carbon rod or a female foobler in there to try finish that move with a goal.... :roll:
Well.....it took over 20,000 posts but I got there in the end :D :D :D