Sun International Challenge Trophy winners(Swaziland) 1983 H Sat October 1st KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Sun International Challenge Trophy winners(Swaziland) 1983 H Sat October 1st KO 1230

Post by OneBardGooner »

Does anyone know who the Ref is for this game?

Just hope it's not that Corrupt C.U.N.T who gave the game to Manure :twisted: :banghead: :cussing:

mcdowell42

Re: Sun International Challenge Trophy winners(Swaziland) 1983 H Sat October 1st KO 1230

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal confirm Emile Smith Rowe has undergone surgery to address the groin discomfort that has been bothering him throughout the season.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Bollox to it ...im going for the win....really cant say anything else.....put these fuckers back in their place...in our shadow

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:17 am
Bollox to it ...im going for the win....really cant say anything else.....put these fuckers back in their place...in our shadow
I hope so. I'll be smiling for days afterwards if we do. :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Auld fartbox will be twitching like a rabbits nose come Saturday :oops: We need to keep Hattersley the crayon muncher and the pot poodle muncher quiet.. I don't fancy our chances with the Swiss bulge clogging up the midfield though :cry: Every time helmet hair picks him i know it's going to be a game better watched sitting on the shitter ffs.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:19 pm
Auld fartbox will be twitching like a rabbits nose come Saturday :oops: We need to keep Hattersley the crayon muncher and the pot poodle muncher quiet.. I don't fancy our chances with the Swiss bulge clogging up the midfield though :cry: Every time helmet hair picks him i know it's going to be a game better watched sitting on the shitter ffs.
I have this awful feeling that this might be the game where Lobotomy Clive thanks all the misguided fanboys hailing him as the second coming of Christ by stupidly pulling down Fat Tongue or Pot Poodle for a stupidly soft penno. I'm still hoping against hope one of our defenders fucks him up in training or in the warm up before the game. :|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:12 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:19 pm
I have this awful feeling that this might be the game where Lobotomy Clive thanks all the misguided fanboys hailing him as the second coming of Christ by stupidly pulling down Fat Tongue or Pot Poodle for a stupidly soft penno. I'm still hoping against hope one of our defenders fucks him up in training or in the warm up before the game. :|
Awww! Don't mate my nerves are already in shreds... :cry:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Anyone seen this shite?
It's from Suttons game predictions on bbc sport, this was the view of his opponent this week, some woman "footballer"
"Al's prediction: Arsenal will be looking to replicate their women's performance against Spurs last weekend - and the result as well. I would back Mikel Arteta's side to win too, because although Tottenham are also doing well, their performances haven't always matched their results. 2-1"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:38 pm
Anyone seen this shite?
It's from Suttons game predictions on bbc sport, this was the view of his opponent this week, some woman "footballer"
"Al's prediction: Arsenal will be looking to replicate their women's performance against Spurs last weekend - and the result as well. I would back Mikel Arteta's side to win too, because although Tottenham are also doing well, their performances haven't always matched their results. 2-1"
I'd be amazed (and disappointed :wink:) if any of our players had a clue what the score was in any women's game.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:54 pm
goonersid wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:38 pm
Anyone seen this shite?
I'd be amazed (and disappointed :wink:) if any of our players had a clue what the score was in any women's game.
Xhaka? :rubchin:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

I’ve been lucky enough to be given a ticket by a very good friend,so after selling my soul to my company to get the day off I’ll be going to my first NLD since probably 1984,and I’m shitting myself already,I’ve always hated this game,but I’ll have nowhere to hide tomorrow,I’ll just have to take it and watch…..

I think our own mistakes could fuck us,but I think we’ll beat them if we keep The dog eater quiet and cut out the mistakes,

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:09 am
I’ve been lucky enough to be given a ticket by a very good friend,so after selling my soul to my company to get the day off I’ll be going to my first NLD since probably 1984,and I’m shitting myself already,I’ve always hated this game,but I’ll have nowhere to hide tomorrow,I’ll just have to take it and watch…..

I think our own mistakes could fuck us,but I think we’ll beat them if we keep The dog eater quiet and cut out the mistakes,
I hope you enjoy the game and bring us a fucktonne of luck Robbo. 8)

My worst NLD experience was the infamous 2-0 up at home at half time, could have easily been 5 nil to us, and they somehow beat us 2-3. Back in 2010 I think. My mates were telling me afterwards "don't you go fucking near an NLD ever again you jinxy cûnt". :cry: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:39 am
robbo10 wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:09 am

I hope you enjoy the game and bring us a fucktonne of luck Robbo. 8)

My worst NLD experience was the infamous 2-0 up at home at half time, could have easily been 5 nil to us, and they somehow beat us 2-3. Back in 2010 I think. My mates were telling me afterwards "don't you go fucking near an NLD ever again you jinxy cûnt". :cry: :lol:

:shock:

Ohhhh! So it was Youuuu! :lol: :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:50 am
Does anyone know who the Ref is for this game?

Just hope it's not that Corrupt C.U.N.T who gave the game to Manure :twisted: :banghead: :cussing:
Anthony Taylor.....he was Ref for the game at Palace...better than most

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Might go to work, I don't have to as j work for myself but it might be healthier for me in the long run, my two labradors would appreciate that too :lol: