Aaron Ramsdale...worrying

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Aaron Ramsdale...worrying

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:43 am
Think Ramsdale will go to the world cup. Although, I rate Pope I think his performance against Germany was awful in such a big game.
I really hope he doesn’t. Because if he has a disaster at it he'll be hounded by oppo fans and the poxy media afterwards.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Solid game, went the way Kane usually puts his penalty's. Good save in first half. Pretty quiet for hiingy

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This is a very good Interview with Aaron Ramsdale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8wsgZZrzSE

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Nos89 wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:58 pm
Solid game, went the way Kane usually puts his penalty's. Good save in first half. Pretty quiet for hiingy
I was convinced the totts were offside from the free kick and fully expected the flag - but White, I think, may well have played about 7 onside :shock:

Good job Ramsdale stretched his arm to make the save.

He could have done better with the cross that lead to the goal after rushing out to narrow Kane’s angle but there were a few cock ups that led to the penalty, we could have dealt with much better.

Other than that not much else to do …..

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:03 am

Thanks very much, Onebard. That really is a great interview, enjoyed it a lot. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:cheers:

Yes, he is quite eloquent in his own Norrrthunnn Fuckinnn Way ain't ee Lad! :D :wink:

I like how he talks about the "Goal Keepers Union" an interesting take on how to both compete and yet support each other. If only the world (countries and politicians could do the same :?

Yeah I knowwww I was in dreamland for a moment. :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:

Ramsdale comes across as a very likeable confident (but not stupidly arrogant like Chesney was) bloke.

His dad seems a bit of a twat though. :lol:

Also, I reckon Joe Cole could still do a job for us. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:15 am
OneBardGooner wrote:

Ramsdale comes across as a very likeable confident (but not stupidly arrogant like Chesney was) bloke.

His dad seems a bit of a twat though. :lol:

Also, I reckon Joe Cole could still do a Blow job for us. :D :wink:
:shock:

Look DB I know you like cock but FFS! :D :wink: :wink:

Yeah! His Dad & his Hat are somewhat Attention seeking..

I think he (rams dale) is somewhat embarrassed by him... But Hey! That's what parents are for... to Fuck-Up your life and embarrass you (especially) if when you're of school age and your girlfriend ever makes the mistake of calling in to see you at the house... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

In a really intimidating atmosphere Ramsdale stood up and was counted today. The crowd so close to the goal at bElland road. Made some excellent saves, some may say match winning saves😉
Kept his nerve whilst the two CB in front of him seemed to fall apart when Bamford came on and bullied them a bit.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

For me Ramsdale was MOTM yesterday.... took one in the gonads but kept going till it was okay to go down; a bit like when having a scrap and someone kicks you in the bollocks, but you just stand there as if nothing has happened... and they think "Uh Oh!" :lol: Also he took more flack than is normal because he is from Stoke On Trent (which although not quite top North is in that vicinity)..

Made some excellent saves.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Post game interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM3EYq3_cw8

"The One With Me Nuts" :lol: :lol: :lol: Fair Do's :high5:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Ramsdale's great isn't he. He wears his heart on his sleeve but there's nothing at all wrong with that.
I like how he plays the pantomime villain with opposing fans. Keep it up Aaron, you're making us a stronger team.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:12 am
For me Ramsdale was MOTM yesterday.... took one in the gonads but kept going till it was okay to go down; a bit like when having a scrap and someone kicks you in the bollocks, but you just stand there as if nothing has happened... and they think "Uh Oh!" :lol: Also he took more flack than is normal because he is from Stoke On Trent (which although not quite top North is in that vicinity)..

[/quote

Mate, you might need to Google Map Stoke on Trent. More likely cos he played at Sheffield United.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:04 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

[/quote

Mate, you might need to Google Map Stoke on Trent. More likely cos he played at Sheffield United.
he was Born in Stoke On Trent. FACT.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:13 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:04 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

[/quote

he was Born in Stoke On Trent. FACT.

Wasn't disputing that FACT. Doubt the Leeds supporters know it, but more likely to know he was at Sheffield United, which is a closer rivalry to Leeds United than being born in Stoke On Trent!