The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by nut flush gooner »

I have never been Xhaka's greatest fan but some of you owe him an apology today.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:34 pm
I have never been Xhaka's greatest fan but some of you owe him an apology today.
:coffeespit:

For what? His clumsy stupidity leading to the penalty? Or being an absolute minge and playing up to the cameras, taking the attention away from Partey after Partey scored a brilliant goal? :oops:

Stop for fucks sake Nutty, mate. :wink:

This cult hero silliness is getting as bad as the Comedy Eboue silliness got. :lol:

Yep, "cult" is a misspelling. :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Let him enjoy his moment in the sunshine. His first PL motm in 7 years. Tells you all you need to know.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Poor touch to give the ball back to Richarlison leading to the penalty.

But I cant believe people still want him out. He is one of the squads' leaders and part of the team chemistry. He is really doing well in this new 4-1-2-3 formation as the left sided advanced midfielder.

If you want him to leave, put forth a worthy replacement. We certainly dont have anyone at the club to replace him, ASL is miles behind Xhaka. And no, Youri Teilimans is not better than Xhaka.

An injury to Xhaka would be a massive blow. Was his inch perfect cross to Jesus for our second at Brentford. The guy is getting in great positions and is now an added goal threat. Our entire front 5 are goal threats - Xhaka, Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Jesus.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:27 am
Poor touch to give the ball back to Richarlison leading to the penalty.

But I cant believe people still want him out. He is one of the squads' leaders and part of the team chemistry. He is really doing well in this new 4-1-2-3 formation as the left sided advanced midfielder.

If you want him to leave, put forth a worthy replacement. We certainly dont have anyone at the club to replace him, ASL is miles behind Xhaka. And no, Youri Teilimans is not better than Xhaka.

An injury to Xhaka would be a massive blow. Was his inch perfect cross to Jesus for our second at Brentford. The guy is getting in great positions and is now an added goal threat. Our entire front 5 are goal threats - Xhaka, Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Jesus.
Shouldn't you be posting about jailing anyone that isn't a royalist sheep? :lol: :wink:

For the record, both Lakonga and Tielemans are better technical players than Lobotomy Clive, with the added advantage that neither are as fucking stupid as he is or as much of a liability as he is. Neither have the PL record for the most individual errors leading to goals either.

Honestly, you have no idea what a leader is if you think Lobotomy Clive is one, mate. He's a bullshitter. A true leader does not blame a junior player for his own stupid mistake. A true leader does not feel the need to publicly act like he's a leader by constantly pointing and yelling nonsensical rubbish at other players. Its all bluff. :roll:

But then again, you thought Bill Clinton was a great president even after he had contributed to ruining the world economy and cowardly failing on three seperate occasions to give the word to go kill Bin Laden before 9/11, so I'm hoping you won't mind if we don't rate your opinion on leadership! :oops: :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:46 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:

For what? His clumsy stupidity leading to the penalty? Or being an absolute minge and playing up to the cameras, taking the attention away from Partey after Partey scored a brilliant goal? :oops:

This cult hero silliness is getting as bad as the Comedy Eboue silliness got. :lol:

He's never been any sort of hero to me, should have left three years ago and was at least partially responsible for their penalty.

BUT, he's having the best season of his life in an Arsenal shirt and even when he does fuck up he makes up for it big time.

As others said, if you're enjoyment of a NLD is tinged by what clearly is hatred towards the player who scored the winning goal something is wrong. You don't have to like him, but ffs at least acknowledge he's doing what he should be and in his new more advanced role making a significant contribution.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:12 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

He's never been any sort of hero to me, should have left three years ago and was at least partially responsible for their penalty.

BUT, he's having the best season of his life in an Arsenal shirt and even when he does fuck up he makes up for it big time.

As others said, if you're enjoyment of a NLD is tinged by what clearly is hatred towards the player who scored the winning goal something is wrong. You don't have to like him, but ffs at least acknowledge he's doing what he should be and in his new more advanced role making a significant contribution.
Not sure where you got the idea my enjoyment of beating the scum is tinged in any way? Literally nothing could dent my enjoyment of beating them.

Also, again I'm not sure why you feel I have to acknowledge something I firmly don't believe: this supposed significant contribution. He is still making stupid mistakes, he is still wandering around pointing as if that makes him "a leader", he still loses unforced possession more than any other player... and his carry on yesterday after Partey's goal was stomach turning.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:38 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:12 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Not sure where you got the idea my enjoyment of beating the scum is tinged in any way? Literally nothing could dent my enjoyment of beating them.

Also, again I'm not sure why you feel I have to acknowledge something I firmly don't believe: this supposed significant contribution. He is still making stupid mistakes, he is still wandering around pointing as if that makes him "a leader", he still loses unforced possession more than any other player... and his carry on yesterday after Partey's goal was stomach turning.
Yup! xhakaCUNT is an Attention Seeking Whore.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Dont shoot the messenger, im not defending him in any way DB :lol:

Just saw this this morning

At half-time on Saturday, Granit Xhaka is understood to have apologised for his role in what led to Tottenham being awarded a first-half penalty that Harry Kane dispatched to equalise. Xhaka failed to clear in the box before Gabriel’s poor tackle. [@SamiMokbel81_DM] #afc

Arsenal players are also taking responsibility for fitness into their own hands, with a number understood to have employed private trainers to ensure their bodies are fully functioning from week to week. [@SamiMokbel81_DM] #afc

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner265 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:49 am

At half-time on Saturday, Granit Xhaka is understood to have apologised for his role in what led to Tottenham being awarded a first-half penalty that Harry Kane dispatched to equalise. Xhaka failed to clear in the box before Gabriel’s poor tackle. [@SamiMokbel81_DM] #afc
:lol:

Not having a dig at you here, mate, but this is the kind of thing that some of our rose tinted less informed fans will now point at as evidence that Lobotomy Clive is now "a leader", when it's anything but. It's the bare minimum you'd expect off any player that fucked up like that. This is how low the bar is set for this moron.

He obviously realised he couldn't try and blame this one on a junior player..... :censored:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:11 am
gooner265 wrote:

Not having a dig at you here, mate, but this is the kind of thing that some of our rose tinted less informed fans will now point at as evidence that Lobotomy Clive is now "a leader", when it's anything but. It's the bare minimum you'd expect off any player that fucked up like that. This is how low the bar is set for this moron.

He obviously realised he couldn't try and blame this one on a junior player..... :censored:
Totally agree, as one of the oldest players taking responsibility and encouraging the youngsters should be the norm in his position. I just posted it as a carrot dangler pp :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner265 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:58 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:11 am
gooner265 wrote:

Totally agree, as one of the oldest players taking responsibility and encouraging the youngsters should be the norm in his position. I just posted it as a carrot dangler pp :lol:

Nice carrot. Nice dangling. :D :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Voted September player of the month :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:45 pm
And well deserved :barscarf: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:45 pm

Wow. We either have some absolute mongs for fans. The type of mongs that vote in popularity polls on websites. :oops:

Or some fuckers that love taking the piss . :lol: :wink: