Sutcliffe and Saville loving, Flat cap wearing, whippet shagging arseholes A Sun 16th Oct KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Sutcliffe and Saville loving, Flat cap wearing, whippet shagging arseholes A Sun 16th Oct KO 2pm

Post by rodders999 »

Her indoors has being going around the house at night plugging shit out because she heard on the radio it will save us 0.00000000001% on our electric bill.

The upshot of that is I just sat down to watch the highlights on MOTD (been up to my tits in work since yesterday and only saw brief clips on my phone so was really looking forward to watching it) only to see that the recording had failed coz she’d taken the cunting plug out :banghead:

A11M11

Re: Sutcliffe and Saville loving, Flat cap wearing, whippet shagging arseholes A Sun 16th Oct KO 2pm

Post by A11M11 »

Had the same problem , all the squit about saving £ 20 by unplugging items on stand by. I put my set up on a timer . I goes off at 1 a.m. and comes back on at 5 p.m. So that's 2/3rd saved.
Can still see it on I- player if you have that facility.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:03 am
Had the same problem , all the squit about saving £ 20 by unplugging items on stand by. I put my set up on a timer . I goes off at 1 a.m. and comes back on at 5 p.m. So that's 2/3rd saved.
Can still see it on I- player if you have that facility.
Racist BBC (puntastic that! :wink: ) don't make iplayer available in Oireland. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:59 pm
Her indoors has being going around the house at night plugging shit out because she heard on the radio it will save us 0.00000000001% on our electric bill.

The upshot of that is I just sat down to watch the highlights on MOTD (been up to my tits in work since yesterday and only saw brief clips on my phone so was really looking forward to watching it) only to see that the recording had failed coz she’d taken the cunting plug out :banghead:
No worries me ole mucker!

On your phone/laptop/tablet or what-the-fuck-ever and click on this link, it will take you straight to the MOTD programme for Sunday.. The scouseFilth are on first (even though we are Top of The League - Say! We Are We Are Top Of The League!)

Just go 23 minutes in and Hey! Presto! the Arsenal game. SORRRRTTTEEEDDD! :D :barscarf:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m ... 3-16102022

btw: Did I mention We Are Top Of The League! Say We Are We Are Top Of The League! .... ? :D

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

don't make iplayer available in Oireland.

Pay in and argue your case :D