PSV Eindhoven H Thurs October 20th KO 6PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: PSV Eindhoven H Thurs October 20th KO 6PM

Post by DB10GOONER »

BFG4 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:20 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:13 am
BFG4 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:08 am
Another win last night and even a negative bastard like me is struggling to find much to complain about. I dont think we will come near winning the title but it Is funny that one of the marks against us is we will struggle with European football and the Thursday and Sunday quick turn around but barring a collapse we should be through as group winners so we skip a round and won't play in the EL again until March 9th and if we were somehow still in the mix then the EL could be fucked away if we are comfortably in the top 4.
Stewart Downing on Talk sport saying top 4 will be City,Liverpool spurs and Chelsea.They really do hate us and I love it 😀 :barscarf:
I stopped listening to TS when that prick Durham started slagging off the invincibles. They seen to employ the thickest of *word censored* like Cundy to say ridiculous things to generate listeners. Its the Sun as a radio station.
Exactly. It's audio clickbait. Cundy in particular is one of life's massive failures, an utter shitweasel with the brain of a retarded dog on Fentanyl. :censored:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: PSV Eindhoven H Thurs October 20th KO 6PM

Post by StuartL »

BFG4 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:20 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:13 am
BFG4 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:08 am
Another win last night and even a negative bastard like me is struggling to find much to complain about. I dont think we will come near winning the title but it Is funny that one of the marks against us is we will struggle with European football and the Thursday and Sunday quick turn around but barring a collapse we should be through as group winners so we skip a round and won't play in the EL again until March 9th and if we were somehow still in the mix then the EL could be fucked away if we are comfortably in the top 4.
Stewart Downing on Talk sport saying top 4 will be City,Liverpool spurs and Chelsea.They really do hate us and I love it 😀 :barscarf:
I stopped listening to TS when that prick Durham started slagging off the invincibles. They seen to employ the thickest of *word censored* like Cundy to say ridiculous things to generate listeners. Its the Sun as a radio station.
Like you, I no longer listen to Talk shite ….Durham was just saying outrageous things to get calls in…
When the best show (Hawksbee and Jacobs) are Spurs and Chelsea fans respectively then you know the rest is garbage.

Apparently Jamie O’Hara is the latest to talk bollocks and slag us off whenever possible, however he frequently gets shut up and put in his place by Laura Woods, who is one of our own :barscarf: :barscarf:

I saw a thing online somewhere where pundits were changing their predicted top 4 - as so many had cocked up big style by dismissing us completely….they can’t just take it and be wrong, they have to change their predictions