FA cup weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

FA cup weekend

Post by StuartL »

First round starts today

Thought I’d have a look at the odds and we are 10/1 with most bookies, 11/1 with Betfred

City, Liverpool, Chelsea and tiny totts are all shorter odds than us

Maybe the bookies don’t think we have a big enough squad when it comes to the crunch ?

Pretty decent odds to me, particularly given our pedigree in the competition 🏆🔴⚪️🥳 🟡🔵🥳🏆

OneBardGooner

Re: FA cup weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

Worth a Tenner of any Gooners money mate!.

I guess it depends on the next Europa round / Draw and If (IF) We are still in contention for the Prem Top 2 or 3; Unless we do Fall of the Proverbial Cliff Top 4 is Extremely do-able. So a that AND a Trophy would be a very welcome!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:50 pm

I guess it depends on the next Europa round / Draw and If (IF) We are still in contention for the Prem Top 2 or 3; Unless we do Fall of the Proverbial Cliff Top 4 is Extremely do-able. So a that AND a Trophy would be a very welcome!
All the teams shorter odds than us also have European competition, so it doesn’t quite make sense to me…but better odds means a better return.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:23 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:50 pm

All the teams shorter odds than us also have European competition, so it doesn’t quite make sense to me…but better odds means a better return.
The truth is Stuart mate, is the MediaWhoreCunts want us to Fail in all competitions, we all know they hate THE Arsenal, so fuck them, it is they who promote the General Consensus and Collective Opinion of things... and they HATE Arsenal, hence the 'unusual' betting odds.