SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:59 am
Midz wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:44 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:23 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:04 pm
NickF98 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:08 am
I'm enjoying seeing all these c@#ts trying to justify why their taking Qatari money.

Everyone from Beckham, who let's face it will do anything for money nowadays. Ratface Neville who will highlight the issues, yeah right. Gaby Logan uncomfortable about the issues but going anyway....

All money grabbing c@#ts the lot of them.
hypocrites of the worst kind....scum
Gabby fucking Logan mouthing off about how sexist everything is in Britain, how football has a problem with sexism, women's rights, blah, fucking blah, nobody takes us seriously but poses in her underwear in men's magazines and then goes off to work in a country where women have absolutely no fucking rights. Zip it love, you're irrelevant now. Neville has always been a complete and utter cúnt who has forever seen himself as superior to everyone else. Pure fucking cúnt. And that fucking cúnt Beckham and his talentless money-mad fucking thick as shit family of his. Fucking hell, all complete and utter cúnts. And let's not forget that jug-eared piece of shit cúnt, Linecúnt.
That's a whole lotta c.unts. :D :D
:lol:

What is the collective noun for cùnts? :rubchin:

A gang of cùnts? Or maybe a gaggle of cùnts? An assembly of cùnts? Or a flange of cùnts?

Maybe its a murder of cùnts.... because it would be no harm if a few of them were schwacked... :lol: :wink:
A bollox of cúnts?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I must admit the first England match could be a hard watch.

England v IRAN in QATAR :shock: Corruption all over the place there.
Iran should have been kicked out of the World Cup and Qatar should not be hosting it.

HOWEVER....all football is tainted these days. What are we supposed to do? Not watch it?
The last World Cup took place in RUSSIA! :D

Two of the biggest clubs in the Premier League are bankrolled by the Arabs.
So I will be watching it but certainly wouldnt consider going to it

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

BFG4 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:02 am
I see the media are out doing each other to see who can be the most outraged by the WC being in Qatar. Obviously it should not be there but the fake nonsense by some in the media is so telling. You have many of these same journalists heading out to cover the tournament while the ones that aren't are still going to follow along closely at home. If you're going to claim to be morally outraged by it then back it up with actions.
Exactly...assume big ears lineker and 100s of BBC staff will be there at our expense?

Gabby Logan just another scum sucking up to paymasters with suitably politicaly correct woke diatribe

probably get her own programme now

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Every time these two faced fuckwits start lecturing us about whatever topic is currently in vogue it always reminds me of the Ricky Gervais monologue from the Golden Globes -
Well, you say you’re woke, but the companies you work for….unbelievable. Apple, Amazon, Disney. If ISIS started a streaming service, you’d call your agent, wouldn’t you?

So if you do win an award, don’t use it as a platform to make a political speech, right? You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg. So if you win, right? Come up, accept your little award, thank your agent and your god, and fuck off. OK?
That ISIS starting a streaming service line - could you find a better analogy for rat face Neville? Forever preaching about how unjust the world is and how we must all do better then bins his morals and scampers off to take beIN sports blood money at the corruption World Cup.

Fuck off.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Alcohol now banned :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:54 pm
But human rights abuses are still okay though right? Tell me they are not taking our human rights abuse away from us please! :shock:

:wink:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:54 pm
Apparently a 75 million deal with Budweiser gone down the toilet aswell :D . Add in the Danish reporter being threatened on live TV by Qatari officials a few days ago and this shitshow is falling apart before it even begins.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I hope Budweiser sue the arse off of FIFA.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Anyone see the fake fans they've hired (mostly Indian and Pakistani's) and are paying to dress up in the various country's colours singing made up chants to create a fake atmosphere.

What a shit fest, unbelievable banter.

Midz

Post by Midz »

That country might have plenty of money but it certainly has very little class.

Fucking scumbags!!

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:42 pm
Hopeing/expecting this to be one of the largest law suits the world has seen. Hopefully.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

subtleasaheadbutt wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:30 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Hopeing/expecting this to be one of the largest law suits the world has seen. Hopefully.
If Carlsberg did lawsuit’s, it probably would be 🍻

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I really don’t understand why Qatar want to host this World Cup.
Usually corrupt countries when they host these sort of events like Russia and Nazi Germany want to put on a bit of a show.

Qatar it seems just want to put on some sort of sanitised shit fest.
No other major sporting events will touch it in future and I hardly think it will do their tourism much good.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:55 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:59 am
Midz wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:44 pm
Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:23 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:04 pm

hypocrites of the worst kind....scum
Gabby fucking Logan mouthing off about how sexist everything is in Britain, how football has a problem with sexism, women's rights, blah, fucking blah, nobody takes us seriously but poses in her underwear in men's magazines and then goes off to work in a country where women have absolutely no fucking rights. Zip it love, you're irrelevant now. Neville has always been a complete and utter cúnt who has forever seen himself as superior to everyone else. Pure fucking cúnt. And that fucking cúnt Beckham and his talentless money-mad fucking thick as shit family of his. Fucking hell, all complete and utter cúnts. And let's not forget that jug-eared piece of shit cúnt, Linecúnt.
That's a whole lotta c.unts. :D :D
:lol:

What is the collective noun for cùnts? :rubchin:

A gang of cùnts? Or maybe a gaggle of cùnts? An assembly of cùnts? Or a flange of cùnts?

Maybe its a murder of cùnts.... because it would be no harm if a few of them were schwacked... :lol: :wink:
A bollox of cúnts?
A bunch of filthy cu nts or a dirty shower of cu nts are the preferred choice up here in Sweaty land 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:33 pm
subtleasaheadbutt wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:30 pm
A11M11 wrote:
If Carlsberg did lawsuit’s, it probably would be 🍻
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good One Stuart! :high5:

"Qatar Probably THE Biggest SHYTEHOLE in the world (*) " (* Except for the Scum Stadium) :D