SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

Post by OneBardGooner »

I hear that to make up for the banning of alcohol in the stadiums, they are going to relax other parts of Sharia Law and offer to sew missing hands and heads back on to those who wish to apply. :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

subtleasaheadbutt wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:30 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:42 pm
I hope Budweiser sue the arse off of FIFA.
Hopeing/expecting this to be one of the largest law suits the world has seen. Hopefully.
All that will happen is that Budweiser will pretend to threaten legal action, FIFA will pretend to take it seriously and then an agreement will be reached whereby they get another 20 years worth of being the only beer sold at these fucking shit shows. Remember, that the next one is in the land of the high school shootings, so no need to cause any trouble. The corruption and fraud is there. It's always hidden in plain sight.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

And so it begins.

Now wait until the female fans start wearing low cut tops and shorts in the scorching heat. That will really wind up the mad mullahs

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Dickhead Infantino gone complete batshit. You can see the pressure is getting to the rats so at least there’s that.

Queue a million “today I feel” memes to ridicule the corrupt rotten c.unts. The more of that we get the merrier.

I hope the whole thing is a massive flop, a PR disaster and destroys FIFA.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This is a Prime Opportunity for the LGBTQ Movement and People to really make their mark.

Remember those days when Streakers would run onto pitches mid-game!?

Well what needs to happen is for groups, duo's, three-some (Ooooh err missus/mister!) to get naked (or not) and run onto the pitch and start snogging and giving it some at every game and seize each opportunity at every available occasion and see what the Oil-Rich-Women-Hating (Closet-Gays) Do Then...

They can't exactly Chop off the offending bits can they!?

And if they dish out punishments such as Public Floggings; which they still do btw... Who knows there just might be one or two of the streakers/ game disrupters / protestors who might actually consider such a punishment as a bonus!?

Qatar and all the Arabic Countries are owned and run by Families who have been in power for decades... They have Barbaric Laws and Attitudes to wards Humans... So Hopefully some serious Damage can be done to their cosy little event.. CEEEEUUUNNNTTTS!

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Infantino said " that everyone is welcome in Qatar. “Today I feel Qatari,” he stated. “Today I feel Arab. Today I feel African. Today I feel gay. Today I feel disabled. Today I feel a migrant worker. I know what it feels to be discriminated [against]. I was bullied because I had red hair.”

He must be so deep into their pockets that the lack of oxygen is getting to his brain .

He's becoming comedy gold , Comical Ali's scriptwriter crept out of retirement ?

NickF98

Post by NickF98 »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:00 pm
Infantino said " that everyone is welcome in Qatar. “Today I feel Qatari,” he stated. “Today I feel Arab. Today I feel African. Today I feel gay. Today I feel disabled. Today I feel a migrant worker. I know what it feels to be discriminated [against]. I was bullied because I had red hair.”

He must be so deep into their pockets that the lack of oxygen is getting to his brain .

He's becoming comedy gold , Comical Ali's scriptwriter crept out of retirement ?
We can only hope that the Qataris take his words literally and stone him for saying he is gay.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I find it quite comical that all of these players made a big song and dance about kneeling before every game for two years, but are now going to Qatar. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:00 pm

This is on the same level of Corruption and / or Delusion as Trump-the-Fart...

I mean - This is "Un-Believable"

Infantino, who was born in Switzerland, said European nations should apologise for acts committed in their own histories, rather than focussing on migrant workers' issues in Qatar.

He opened by saying: "Today I have strong feelings. Today I feel Qatari, I feel Arab, I feel African, I feel gay, I feel disabled, I feel a migrant worker."

Hosts Qatar kick off the tournament against Ecuador at Al Bayt Stadium on Sunday (16:00 GMT).

The most controversial World Cup? After the debate, now for the football
In February 2021, the Guardian said 6,500 migrant workers from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka had died in Qatar since its successful World Cup bid.

The number is based on figures provided by the countries' embassies in Qatar.

However, the Qatar government said the total was misleading, because not all the deaths recorded were of people working on World Cup-related projects.

Okay, it is well known by all countries (mainly western) that for hundreds of years disgusting atrocities have been done by Every nation.... And it was and is an Evil inheritance that Indeed all said countries should be Utterly Ashamed of....- This has been known for god knows how long.... But that doesn't make it wrong if the those same countries and or peoples "Focus" on Migrant Workers issues... Especially as an Estimated 6,500 of them Died during the construction of the stadiums and Infrastructure/s Transport/Roads/ Pathways/ Hotels/ etc etc etc built by same workers to enable the games to be played.

So is he Coming Out!?

He obviously has a Learning Difficulty! Either that or he is aCuntWhore Lying Piece of Corrupt Filth...

The absolute Audacity of this comment alone deserves that he be Be-head... well he says he is a "Qatari" and "an Arab" ... So hey! what the fuck ... Let Sharia Law be en-acted and enforced... and Cut the C¨nts head off.... Now that would be an Improvement... :heads:

Just when I was thinking this cannot get any more Vomit Inducing, this C¨NT goes and takes it a whole level further...

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Will the winners of this World Cup have an asterisk next to their name because it’s not a real proper Tournament like we all grew up knowing

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fuck was hoping to wake up to news that Blatter had croaked it overnight. Looks like he’s going to live to see his shit fest legacy play out after all.

Still probably better to have him witness his reputation and the reputation of FIFA get absolutely destroyed globally first hand.

You ask any football or non football person around the world to say the first word that comes into their head when they hear the name Sepp Blatter and they will say corruption.

You ask them the same question for the word FIFA and they will also say corruption.

That’s the rotten scummy c.unt’s legacy, may he fucking rot and his organisation burn to the ground.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Reported Beckham is getting around £150 MILLION from promoting Qatar....

But strangely no backlash from the media?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:53 am

That toxic fuck and his c.unt wife would endorse the nazis if the cheque was big enough.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:13 am
Redarmy wrote:

That toxic fuck and his c.unt wife would endorse the nazis if the cheque was big enough.
Whats Elton and his trendy gay mates going to say?

Should give the whole lot to charity...but hes done the damage already promoting Qatar...take his knighthood away

Not even as if hes short of a few bob...its greed on an incredible scale

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:13 am
Redarmy wrote:

Didn't his Mrs apply for COVID aid during the lockdown?

Shows what sort they are