SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

Post by OneBardGooner »

I wonder if they will have mock beheadings (*) as part of the Opening Ceremony and Real One's at the end?

(*) I mean that's all part of their culture and customs so why not!?

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:00 pm
I wonder if they will have mock beheadings (*) as part of the Opening Ceremony and Real One's at the end?

(*) I mean that's all part of their culture and customs so why not!?
Maybe the Qatari players will get stoned to death over betting scams of the rich sheiks,like Escobar and the cartels :oops:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Concentrating just on the football side of things….this will actually be the last great World Cup.

From 2026 there will be 48 countries at the finals - utterly ridiculous and will totally devalue the tournament.
Also with this being held in Winter I think it will get record TV viewers - nothing else on TV and basically everyone is inside more than would be in the summer. I am personally in favour of the event taking place at different times of the year in future.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Ecuador score a perfectly legal goal against Qatar and they disallowed it for offside.

Never offside in a million years.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I see Qatar are going to extend their corruption to VAR :D

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

What the actual fuck

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:08 pm
Ecuador score a perfectly legal goal against Qatar and they disallowed it for offside.

To b3 fair if you were a Qatari official at VAR headquarters being threatened with execution you would probably rule it out too :D

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Image[/url]

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:11 pm
Image[/url]

I can only presume that it's because there has to be two defenders between the attacker and the goal. Or, it's just corruption, which, in all honesty, is probably the most likely reason. Fuck the world cup. Fuck FIFA.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:11 pm
Image[/url]

Apparently there's this huge bloke brandishing a Razor Sharp Scimitar in the VAR Room and he's wearing a Qatari Football shirt... :D

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Pre match coverage on BBC and RTE both full of fake morals as both stations have reporters live from Qatar and neither seem to have any qualms about showing the tournament. The gold medal for hypocrisy though has to go to the head of the England fans group who was railing against the tournament while being interviewed live from the fanzone in Qatar, what a ceunnnt.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Rat face getting destroyed for pandering to Qatar on beIN sports despite spending all year pretending to be morally outraged by what was going on there.

Soon as he saw the size of the cheque they offered he left his principles at home (same as Jugs) and went out to be part of the propaganda machine.

Fucking cretins the whole lot of them.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

The latest Laughable news this morning is that seven countries(England included) were told not to wear a one world armband for fear of being yellow carded before the game even starts. Imagine trying to do a protest at a tournament you decided to be involved in, no self awareness from these people at all. It was also revealed yesterday that England jerseys are made in Thai factories were workers are paid 1 pound an hour but again let's hear about human rights.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BFG4 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:49 am
The latest Laughable news this morning is that seven countries(England included) were told not to wear a one world armband for fear of being yellow carded before the game even starts. Imagine trying to do a protest at a tournament you decided to be involved in, no self awareness from these people at all. It was also revealed yesterday that England jerseys are made in Thai factories were workers are paid 1 pound an hour but again let's hear about human rights.

Makes one wonder where the Arsenal shirts & merchandise is made doesn't it.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I wonder if those teams will be playing the Bob Marley song "One Love" in the dressing room before their games?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdB-8eLEW8g