SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

Post by rodders999 »

Belgium absolutely robbing this, Canada way better than them and should be out of sight.

De Bruyne playing absolute shite, you’d think he’d feel at home playing in front of a half empty stadium.

Golden generation my hole.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:57 pm
Some fucking numpties on here today. :banghead:

BERGKAMP is the greatest player to have ever lived.

If I ever have to repeat that on here I'll ban everyone and burn the fucking forum to the ground. :box:

As for the fat drug cheat Maradona? Not a patch on said BERGKAMP or Messi or Pele. Not even close, sid you unmitigated cùnt. :lol: :wink:
:coffeespit:
Maradona was the greatest, I know you Ingerlish and Free State Ingerlish :wink: find that hard to accept.
He almost singlehandedly (pardon the pun) won the World Cup and then the league for Napoli!!
Short arse Messi has never even had a decent performance in a world cup finals!
In Spain he played alongside the Spanish World cup winners ( as close as he will ever get)
As for Ronaldo? If I'm honest I've always considered him a better player than Messi!
On this world cup?
I've not watched as much as a news report!
Read some headlines though and found it funny how BBC where questioning Spains credentials following 7-0 win over Costa Rica, yet already have Ingerland crowned champions after beat Iran :lol:
Whilst I still have an affinity with Arsenal, football is dead! From stupid fucking women pundits to stupid fucking biased former Ingerland player pundits to future World Cup and Euros with 100's of teams in the finals, played in 20 different countries.
So yes I may be an "unmitigated c u n t"
but at least I know it!
I will however still enjoy "World Champions" Ingerlands exit, as much as I've always done :wink:
I've just seen stupid fucking braindead Micah Richards, had picked fucking Jug ears Linekar in his all time World Cup11 :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why doesn't he just take Linekars cock out, live on TV and suck it til he deposits a full load!
I'm off to bed! Before I get really fucking started!! Too much booze!

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Laura Wood looking double tasty on the ITV coverage 🤤🤤

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I must admit I've watched a couple of games, well actually about 5 of them, they've been quite good in the main, I finished work early today so just about to take my labs out in the rain, switched on tv briefly and watching Uruguay v Korea.

Son thinks he's fuckin batman the twat, seriously I expected him to come out with a Cape in the second half.

Tbf I only recognise him because of the mask, otherwise, you know, they kind of all look, nope not going to say it :lol:

Here's hoping Gnasher Suarez bites the pricks ear off :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:12 pm
I must admit I've watched a couple of games, well actually about 5 of them, they've been quite good in the main, I finished work early today so just about to take my labs out in the rain, switched on tv briefly and watching Uruguay v Korea.

Son thinks he's fuckin batman the twat, seriously I expected him to come out with a Cape in the second half.

Tbf I only recognise him because of the mask, otherwise, you know, they kind of all look, nope not going to say it :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

Awwwwwwww! Go onnnn! You know you want to!

Okay I'll say it for you... They kind of all look Korean! ..... There! Was that so difficult!? :roll: :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:45 pm
So many empty seats at every match, delighted.

Fuck em.
It's a glorious Scott Tenorman moment. :lol: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oof I'll be getting a few pm's from the snowflake contingent on here expressing their outrage and demanding I ban you. :lol: :roll: :wink:

Am I a bad person for hoping Son and Fat Tongue get crippled and have their careers ended at this world cup? :D

Also, I'd love to kick the living shit out of Micah Richards. What a complete arsehole he is. Put him and Clintaaaahhn Morrison in the same room and you'd have enough brain cells to run the heart and lungs of a Robbie Savage. :roll: :censored:

LeftfootlegendGooner

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:09 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

Awwwwwwww! Go onnnn! You know you want to!

Okay I'll say it for you... They kind of all look Korean! ..... There! Was that so difficult!? :roll: :D :wink:
:lol:

That was it :wink: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:33 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:45 pm
So many empty seats at every match, delighted.

Fuck em.
It's a glorious Scott Tenorman moment. :lol: :barscarf:
They could have just played the whole tournament at Man City or the Chavs.

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:39 pm

Oof I'll be getting a few pm's from the snowflake contingent on here expressing their outrage and demanding I ban you. :lol: :roll: :wink:

Am I a bad person for hoping Son and Fat Tongue get crippled and have their careers ended at this world cup? :D

Also, I'd love to kick the living shit out of Micah Richards. What a complete arsehole he is. Put him and Clintaaaahhn Morrison in the same room and you'd have enough brain cells to run the heart and lungs of a Robbie Savage. :roll: :censored:

:lol: :lol:

1) They are always outraged about something, fuck em :lol:

2) Yes

3) We live in hope, if it happens while on the BBC it will be in glorious Ultra HD :barscarf:

4) His saving grace is he is a gooner but yes his voice is almost as annoying as any womens voice when it comes to commentary, almost

5) :lol: Not gonna argue with that :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Hoping Portugal win this. The less football Thomas Partey plays the better.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

How apt that the greasy ladyboy had to take yet another dive to get his team ahead, all these defenders are running out of time to put a proper tackle in and ensure we don’t have to look at the cheating mancs face again.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Not a penalty. Ronaldi gets a toe poke and then throws himself to the floor under absolutely minimal contact.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

He took the piss out of Sue with the celebration :lol:

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:39 pm

I think you should ban him anyway not because of the above but because he has not been on his joke topic and posted for a long time :-D