SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:19 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:57 pm
Some fucking numpties on here today. :banghead:

BERGKAMP is the greatest player to have ever lived.

If I ever have to repeat that on here I'll ban everyone and burn the fucking forum to the ground. :box:

As for the fat drug cheat Maradona? Not a patch on said BERGKAMP or Messi or Pele. Not even close, sid you unmitigated cùnt. :lol: :wink:
:coffeespit:
Maradona was the greatest, I know you Ingerlish and Free State Ingerlish :wink: find that hard to accept.
He almost singlehandedly (pardon the pun) won the World Cup and then the league for Napoli!!
Short arse Messi has never even had a decent performance in a world cup finals!
In Spain he played alongside the Spanish World cup winners ( as close as he will ever get)
As for Ronaldo? If I'm honest I've always considered him a better player than Messi!
On this world cup?
I've not watched as much as a news report!
Read some headlines though and found it funny how BBC where questioning Spains credentials following 7-0 win over Costa Rica, yet already have Ingerland crowned champions after beat Iran :lol:
Whilst I still have an affinity with Arsenal, football is dead! From stupid fucking women pundits to stupid fucking biased former Ingerland player pundits to future World Cup and Euros with 100's of teams in the finals, played in 20 different countries.
So yes I may be an "unmitigated c u n t"
but at least I know it!
I will however still enjoy "World Champions" Ingerlands exit, as much as I've always done :wink:
I've just seen stupid fucking braindead Micah Richards, had picked fucking Jug ears Linekar in his all time World Cup11 :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why doesn't he just take Linekars cock out, live on TV and suck it til he deposits a full load!
I'm off to bed! Before I get really fucking started!! Too much booze!

:lol: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:39 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:12 pm
I must admit I've watched a couple of games, well actually about 5 of them, they've been quite good in the main, I finished work early today so just about to take my labs out in the rain, switched on tv briefly and watching Uruguay v Korea.

Son thinks he's fuckin batman the twat, seriously I expected him to come out with a Cape in the second half.

Tbf I only recognise him because of the mask, otherwise, you know, they kind of all look, nope not going to say it :lol:

Here's hoping Gnasher Suarez bites the pricks ear off :barscarf:

Oof I'll be getting a few pm's from the snowflake contingent on here expressing their outrage and demanding I ban you. :lol: :roll: :wink:

Am I a bad person for hoping Son and Fat Tongue get crippled and have their careers ended at this world cup? :D

Also, I'd love to kick the living shit out of Micah Richards. What a complete arsehole he is. Put him and Clintaaaahhn Morrison in the same room and you'd have enough brain cells to run the heart and lungs of a Robbie Savage. :roll: :censored:
I think you should ban him anyway not because of the above but because he has not been on his joke topic and posted for a long time :-D
:lol:

Fair shout, will get on it, be careful though if you get what you wished for :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The World Cup Player UtterCUNT List - Every single one has that UtterCUNTISHNESS About Them and they all Need to have their ACL's SNAPPED!

Neymar = PROBALY THE BIGGEST CUNTBAG IN FOOTBALL = WHAT AN UTTERCUNTBAG!
Son = HATEFUL LOATHESOMECUNT
Kane = FAT TONGUED MOUTH BREATHERCUNT
Ronaldo = JUTS AN UBER HATEFULCUNT
Richarlson = WHAT AN ARROGANT OVERRATEDCUNT
Raphina = AS ABOVE
Antony = ONE OF THE BIGGESTCUNTS EVER!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:39 pm
Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:12 pm
I must admit I've watched a couple of games, well actually about 5 of them, they've been quite good in the main, I finished work early today so just about to take my labs out in the rain, switched on tv briefly and watching Uruguay v Korea.

Son thinks he's fuckin batman the twat, seriously I expected him to come out with a Cape in the second half.

Tbf I only recognise him because of the mask, otherwise, you know, they kind of all look, nope not going to say it :lol:

Here's hoping Gnasher Suarez bites the pricks ear off :barscarf:

Oof I'll be getting a few pm's from the snowflake contingent on here expressing their outrage and demanding I ban you. :lol: :roll: :wink:

Am I a bad person for hoping Son and Fat Tongue get crippled and have their careers ended at this world cup? :D

Also, I'd love to kick the living shit out of Micah Richards. What a complete arsehole he is. Put him and Clintaaaahhn Morrison in the same room and you'd have enough brain cells to run the heart and lungs of a Robbie Savage. :roll: :censored:
I think you should ban him anyway not because of the above but because he has not been on his joke topic and posted for a long time :-D
:lol:

It's a fair point. If there are no new jokes on the joke thread by tomorrow evening I'll have to whack me old mate Lefty with the banhammer! :D :wink:

beck

Post by beck »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:35 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, and I know someone will, but has Arsenal number 2 and USA no.1 Matt Turner, only conceded two goals this season, both penalties?
No you are right
463 mins since turner conceded from open play

beck

Post by beck »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:40 am
So all the added time is because they are adding every bit of time wasted which is the right way.

The TV stations aren't happy because they have schedules so wait and see it going back to the usual 4 minutes.
Absolutely
Finally playing the right minutes
Long may it continue

Midz

Post by Midz »

Ha ha ha Senegal beat those wankers.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Is it over yet?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Ted Lasso > Worzel Southgate

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Jammy c u n t s !!!!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Brings on Jordan Henderson at nil nil. That’s unbelievable banter.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fucking hell is this shit still going on? Isn't that enough now? They've all had a game or two or whatever and been properly for gays and slaves or not for gays and slaves. Nobody cares any more. Gays and slaves forever! Oh, actually, boo to gays and slaves. Boo! Actually, gays are great and slaves are wonderful, hurrah! Boo to FIFA!
Now, we're going to get a yellow card, no, Boo to gays and slaves! Boo! No, gays and slaves, Boo!
Fucking hell. Fucking, fucking hell. Having this fucking shit in our lives. Fuck off. An absolute fucking disgrace. Fuck off. If a man wants to marry a man, fucking let him. If a man wants to hold hands with a man, fucking great. Who fucking cares?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I just watched 90 minutes of Tunisia v Australia and now I feel nothing but self loathing.

Like watching a bad league 2 game, absolute shit fest.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:40 pm
Fucking hell is this shit still going on? Isn't that enough now? They've all had a game or two or whatever and been properly for gays and slaves or not for gays and slaves. Nobody cares any more. Gays and slaves forever! Oh, actually, boo to gays and slaves. Boo! Actually, gays are great and slaves are wonderful, hurrah! Boo to FIFA!
Now, we're going to get a yellow card, no, Boo to gays and slaves! Boo! No, gays and slaves, Boo!
Fucking hell. Fucking, fucking hell. Having this fucking shit in our lives. Fuck off. An absolute fucking disgrace. Fuck off. If a man wants to marry a man, fucking let him. If a man wants to hold hands with a man, fucking great. Who fucking cares?
Perry, come out already :wink: :cake: :gayflag:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:47 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:40 pm
Perry, come out already :wink: :cake: :gayflag:
Only if there's a lovely big bubble bath to jump into.