Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Kingralph

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Kingralph »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:12 am
shu wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:05 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:19 pm

:coffeespit:

Literally pissing myself laughing here. :lol: 8)
They’re probably doing a study right now in some university about the statistics of women getting sent off while on blob,it’s great reason for an appeal though “I had the painters in when I made the 2 footed-waist high lunge your honour,so was even more mental than usual”

Maybe Clive should try that excuse,oh wait…having a c unt and being a c unt are different things

Quality. 8)

His new fanboys are going to be all over you though! :wink:
And god forbid when the manager hits the menapause , she could really lash out for something so small . True story my mate says Sainsbury’s has this awful smell on Monday mornings when the old bints have been in .
:lol:

I had a staff member a few years ago that had hygiene issues to the extent I had to take her aside and delicately discuss it with her. Hardest meeting I ever conducted. But my God the fucking bang off her was atrocious. :x
I had the same thing, only with a 25 stone Nigerian fella. No idea what he had been doing but he smelt like a mixture of Big Foot’s d!ck and burnt hair. 🤢

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Kingralph wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:43 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:12 am
shu wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:05 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:32 pm

They’re probably doing a study right now in some university about the statistics of women getting sent off while on blob,it’s great reason for an appeal though “I had the painters in when I made the 2 footed-waist high lunge your honour,so was even more mental than usual”

Maybe Clive should try that excuse,oh wait…having a c unt and being a c unt are different things

Quality. 8)

His new fanboys are going to be all over you though! :wink:
And god forbid when the manager hits the menapause , she could really lash out for something so small . True story my mate says Sainsbury’s has this awful smell on Monday mornings when the old bints have been in .

I had a staff member a few years ago that had hygiene issues to the extent I had to take her aside and delicately discuss it with her. Hardest meeting I ever conducted. But my God the fucking bang off her was atrocious. :x
I had the same thing, only with a 25 stone Nigerian fella. No idea what he had been doing but he smelt like a mixture of Big Foot’s d!ck and burnt hair. 🤢

:ewwwww:

Some years ago they did a total re-fit of our old office block (we had to move into an abandoned old library whilst they took their Feckin' time - 8 months to do it - of course this was during winter and we all froze our nadgers off!)... Aaaanyhoo! When we moved back to the refurbished office, the higher management in their divine wisdom - yeah riiiight! :roll: :roll: :roll: .. Rather than have us grouped into our Departmental Teams where we could discuss current case work and clients etc without either having to phone, zoom or e-mail one of our team colleagues, or sometimes having to go to another floor in the building... decided to ' divide us all and mix us up into (and get this) a "Spectrum of Experience and Knowledge within the Office" - so that 'information could be shared' - Yes! The Mind Boggles at the dullardCUNTS who foisted That upon us.

Aaaanyhoo! With the new look open plan offices all nice & new I found myself sat opposite this Young Person of questionable appearance...very good at what he did work-wise, quite intelligent, polite, well spoken etc... but FUCKING STANK!... Especially when first thing in the morning and just after lunch he would YAAAAAWN and what I remember being like a Broken Sewer Channel in High Summer would come Wafting across at me....I asked him to put his hand over his mouth etc - Politely - But it made no odds, he really did PONG!. I asked my Manager to 'Ave a word asap'... Of course she being a uselessFuck bottled it and kept making excuses 'must attend a meeting but will speak with him tomorrow' that went on for a week and a half till in the end, I saw my manager return from her lunch break and so before she could make a break for it I went around to this young person (let's call him Clive :D ) and said "The Manager needs to have a word with you mate... Now" - So I walked with him to her Separate Office in the corner of the open plan , opened the door and showed him in and closed the door to go back to my desk..- The look on her face was like... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I said 'Hi - Her name - "Here's Clive you said you needed to speak with him!? " and quietly shut the door

She never forgave me for that.... :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Scottish football is to ban players from heading the ball the day before and the day after a match and limit training involving heading the ball to one session per week.

I just hope they ban kicking the ball next. We don't want the risk of players getting an owie on their toes now do we. :oops: :roll:

Get a grip you fucking snowflake cùnts. :roll: :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:33 am
Scottish football is to ban players from heading the ball the day before and the day after a match and limit training involving heading the ball to one session per week.

I just hope they ban kicking the ball next. We don't want the risk of players getting an owie on their toes now do we. :oops: :roll:

Not that I've ever watched much of it but I've always had the impression that Scottish football sort of banned players from playing football about 50 years ago.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:01 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Not that I've ever watched much of it but I've always had the impression that Scottish football sort of banned players from playing football about 50 years ago.
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Just sat through** listening to Ozzy Osbourne in drag - oops, chav dog Emma Hayes - talking out her fucking hole about how important the "wimmins game is init" and the "tragedy" of higher injury rates in the "wimmins game init" and how she "can't figure it init". :roll:

They're women trying to play a man's sport, you silly mare! :D

**could not find remote control for a couple of panic stricken minutes. :lol: :wink:

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:47 pm
Just sat through** listening to Ozzy Osbourne in drag - oops, chav dog Emma Hayes - talking out her :D fucking hole about how important the "wimmins game is init" and the "tragedy" of higher injury rates in the "wimmins game init" and how she "can't figure it init". :roll:

**could not find remote control for a couple of panic stricken minutes. :lol: :wink:
You probably hid it where Ashley Cole kept his mobile phone

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Just sat through** listening to Ozzy Osbourne in drag - oops, chav dog Emma Hayes - talking out her :D fucking hole about how important the "wimmins game is init" and the "tragedy" of higher injury rates in the "wimmins game init" and how she "can't figure it init". :roll:

Stop grooming me. :banghead:

Mom!! He’s back!! :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:rubchin:

But also, why would I hide my remote control up Cashley's ass?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:32 pm
gazzatt2 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:rubchin:

But also, why would I hide my remote control up Cashley's ass?

:rubchin: :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:

It's another step towards football's demise.
The game is becoming more farcical with every change being made.
From bitches "football" to euros with almost every country in Europe making it to the finals to be played in every country in Europe.
It's all about globalisation and money, as for quality??, FIFA don't give a fuck.
The European super league will raise it's head again in the next 10 years, the clubs involved will have their homework done next time and football will already be in such a state, that the fans will welcome it with open arms!
At least it will focus on quality as well as money.

beck

Post by beck »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:11 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

From bitches "football" to euros with almost every country in Europe making it to the finals to be played in every country in Europe.
It's all about globalisation and money, as for quality??, FIFA don't give a fuck.
The European super league will raise it's head again in the next 10 years, the clubs involved will have their homework done next time and football will already be in such a state, that the fans will welcome it with open arms!
Yes that compulsory watching of woman’s football is really galling
I saw nothing of the woman’s euros coz I chose not to watch it
My wife was watching
I was in on the day of the final I watched it and loved it
Not seen a game since
If I wanted to I would watch it I would
Bitches I have them
They are called my Nan my mum my wife my daughters
My granddaughter
Football is getting better and better
Yes it’s expensive and they are in danger of killing the golden goose by overkill
But the standard you watch every weekend on match of the day largely nocks spots of the football I have been watching for 52 years
The everything was better in the past is as fatuous as this constant need for every new thing to be the best ever
It’s football and is and always has been great
Not very sardonic that though is it

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

beck wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:40 am
goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

My wife was watching
Not seen a game since
Bitches I have them
My granddaughter
Yes it’s expensive and they are in danger of killing the golden goose by overkill
But the standard you watch every weekend on match of the day largely nocks spots of the football I have been watching for 52 years
The everything was better in the past is as fatuous as this constant need for every new thing to be the best ever
You're wonderful and so PC :roll:
Oh and wish your nan a happy 150th birthday from me :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

beck wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:40 am
goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

My wife was watching
Not seen a game since
Bitches I have them
My granddaughter
Sorry mate but that is complete horseshit. The game in its current state is terrible. Full of diving cheating arsehole mercenaries with plucked eyebrows playing in "systems" that all but stimy players with true individual skills and a sense of adventure.

And yes before we get the usual devil's advocate horseshit responses, there has always been a few divers in the game but the point they miss is that it was a few, and they were ridiculed for that shit, whereas now its a huge percentage of players diving and they are hailed as being "clever". Cheating, diving, feigning injury have all become an accepted part of the modern game and anyone that does not find that offensive and disgusting is an utter cúnt in my book.

For me league football peaked from about early 1990s to about 2005 when the Russian gangsta pimped the chavs. It was often good before then, and has been good in spells since, but during that time it was amazing to watch. During that time it was still a fast tough physical game but with lots of individuals with great skill that took oppo players on. Its been on a slippery slope downhill since. But the obsession with "systems" has all but killed off those individuals with the exception of a handful.

VAR has now sucked all enjoyment out of the game. The absolute buzz of a late winner - or any goal really - has been killed by having to wait anywhere from a few seconds to five minutes for a fat cùnt sitting miles away to make a decision..... absolutely killed the joy of spontaneous celebration. Killed it fucking dead.

As for the women's game... it's a shit standard and what I object to is they have not built the game the way the men did, they have leached off the men's game. I also am sick to my arse of having to change channel every few fucking seconds because some pc arsehole called Josh or Jerome has decided we have to have coverage of the shit women's game rammed down our throat.

If you want to watch it fine go ahead. But keep it seperate. Give them their own channel. And then, most importantly, make them pay for everything themselves. See how "popular" and "great" their game is then. It would be gone in a year. :roll: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:rubchin: Hmmmm!

So in a nutshell you're saying that the Women's Game has Whored Itself Out in order to make Money and become "Popular" !? (Though that last bit would depend on one's point of view and most likely gender).

I agree. :D