SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Re: SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

Post by Nos89 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
    Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:04 pm
    The World Cup Player UtterCUNT List - Every single one has that UtterCUNTISHNESS About Them and they all Need to have their ACL's SNAPPED!

Neymar = PROBALY THE BIGGEST CUNTBAG IN FOOTBALL = WHAT AN UTTERCUNTBAG!
    Son = HATEFUL LOATHESOMECUNT
    Kane = FAT TONGUED MOUTH BREATHERCUNT
    Ronaldo = JUTS AN UBER HATEFULCUNT
    Richarlson = WHAT AN ARROGANT OVERRATEDCUNT
    Raphina = AS ABOVE
    Antony = ONE OF THE BIGGESTCUNTS EVER!
    I'd add Luis Suarez = Freddie Mercuery lookalike BITEYCUNT and Joe Allen = DON'TASKMEWHYITHINKHE'SACUNT to that list

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

A bit disappointed that the welsh didn't get it together to get through to the last 16, always like seeing the home nations and Republic of Ireland do well in international competitions, when they qualify that is.
    USA clearly building to win the 2026 World Cup on home turf and they are putting together a talented team.
    No one team is standing out as a clear favourite at the moment.
    My favourite team of the tournament so far was Ecuador, they played some proper South American football at times, good to watch. Think a country from North Africa or the middle east will surprise and get to the semi final as this is their "home" climate. Would've been ideal for Egypt had they qualified. Apart from Qatar, many people's dark horse's Denmark are bloody awful to watch. Too many functional teams, no one plays with their own individual flare anymore... Damn you Italy of 1982.
    Overall, I'd say it's been a pretty average tournament so far. FIFA need to do something to liven up the group stages, it's on a par with the Europa League.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Nos89 wrote:
    Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:29 am
    A bit disappointed that the welsh didn't get it together to get through to the last 16, always like seeing the home nations and Republic of Ireland do well in international competitions, when they qualify that is.
    USA clearly building to win the 2026 World Cup on home turf and they are putting together a talented team.
    My favourite team of the tournament so far was Ecuador, they played some proper South American football at times, good to watch. Think a country from North Africa or the middle east will surprise and get to the semi final as this is their "home" climate. Would've been ideal for Egypt had they qualified. Apart from Qatar, many people's dark horse's Denmark are bloody awful to watch. Too many functional teams, no one plays with their own individual flare anymore... Damn you Italy of 1982.
    Overall, I'd say it's been a pretty average tournament so far. FIFA need to do something to liven up the group stages, it's on a par with the Europa League.
    16 groups of 3 at the next World Cup.
    Top 2 qualify. Enjoy!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Nos89 wrote:
    Have tiers of major tournaments. One for the teams ranked 1-32 in the world. One for teams ranked 33-70 or whatever and then the rest can just not bother because the standard is shit and nobody cares any way.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Was wondering about that block of passionate qatar fans, geared up as "ultras".....apparently they are from other countries and paid to add atmosphere....

What with that and the Mexican wave returning.....FFS what a bunch of wankers

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Slavery super league coming up !
    Fifa moving to Qatar , Infantino now living there . Nice new stadiums , plenty of cash . Middle east league takes over from Sky as all the players go for the money.
    it's on the cards.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nos89 wrote:
    A bit disappointed that the welsh didn't get it together to get through to the last 16.

As much as I hoped (beyond Hope!) That we might get to the last 16, realistically I knew we didn't stand a chance; if ever there was proof of the Under-funding of Welsh Football (the Welsh FA Committee all on mega salaries! :banghead: ) Then this is it. Let's be honest when we are relying on Monkey Boy Bale and that UTTERWANKCUNT Ramsey (remember him Ole Sir-Flicks-alot ©DB10 ) :wink: Ramsey the Money-Grabbing-Whore who dumped us like a safe to join Juve and a signing-on fee of £4million+, only to warm the bench for 90% of his time there...He was 100% THE Worst player in the Welsh squad; and THAT is saying something...Uber Ceeeeunt!

always like seeing the home nations and Republic of Ireland do well in international competitions, when they qualify that is.

Yeah ! Me Too; unless it's Ingerland whom I want to be raped and humiliated at every opportunity :D :box:

I liked the way they played a High Pressing game... some decent players in there too; Weah jnr to name but one.

Sadly I think it will be either Brazil or the Frogs... either way it means some of our best players playing the whole tournament: Sliba (France) and Jesus & Martinelli (Brazil).

I caught some of the Cameroon v Ecuador(?) game and the Cameroon team played with a real freedom; though their defence was Not Good... Also their Manager looked a bit like Nile Rogers 8)

COME The Fuck On Senegal! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Statement from the FA saying Ben White has left the England squad for ‘personal reasons’ and that he is not expected to return to the World Cup.

The statement requests that White’s privacy is respected at this moment in time.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The fix is in, FIFA want to give the World Cup to Messi.

Disgraceful decision

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Superb save Scez, fuck off Cheats :twisted:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

rodders999 wrote:
    Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:38 pm

Disgraceful decision
    Absolutely scandalous var decision to even contemplate that as a possible penalty. So bad its laughable.

Justice served with the save though.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
    Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:38 pm

Disgraceful decision
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

HOLY FUUUUCCCCKKK!

That was NEVER a Penalty - How the fuck could that be given as a Pen!!!???

Messi heads there ball - and schzezny barely caresses him AFTER the ball has been played by Messi and they Award a pen..

This FUCKIN' STINKS - FIFA YOU CORRUPT CUN.TSSS! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Szchezney (sp?) (:oops: ) is having a Fuckin' Stormer and will need to cos FIFA-CUNTY-CHEATS! are on the Take AGAIN!...

Fuck-OFF you Cheating ARGIECUNTS! :box: :box: :box:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Argentina are by far the better team here but look a bit clueless in the final third.

That sort of corrupt cheating shit leaves a bad taste in the mouth through so I’m hoping Poland nick one on the counter and send them home.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The standards of officiating in this shytefest fifacorrupt-cup is Horrendous...

Even worse than the Prem and that's saying something...