Brighton (A) PL 22/23

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
cardinal2011

Brighton (A) PL 22/23

Post by cardinal2011 »

Hi

I have not posted much here recently but I am really hoping for a massive favour from a fellow Gooner!!

I just got told today that my lad is going to be the club mascot for the Brighton game on New Years Eve. He is so excited to be meeting the players and leading them out for the match. The club have been great and are giving him a full kit and a couple of tickets for the away end (great for me and him!!). However the wife has now decided that she really wants to come and see his moment of glory too!!

If anyone can help with getting us an extra ticket then I will owe them a pint at the next home game.

Thanks

Afc5123

Re: Brighton (A) PL 22/23

Post by Afc5123 »

Club seem to be clamping down on this, so might get more difficult

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

cardinal2011 wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:59 pm
Hi

I have not posted much here recently but I am really hoping for a massive favour from a fellow Gooner!!

I just got told today that my lad is going to be the club mascot for the Brighton game on New Years Eve. He is so excited to be meeting the players and leading them out for the match. The club have been great and are giving him a full kit and a couple of tickets for the away end (great for me and him!!). However the wife has now decided that she really wants to come and see his moment of glory too!!

If anyone can help with getting us an extra ticket then I will owe them a pint at the next home game.

Thanks
Best of luck with your ticket request mate. Hope your lad has a great day! 8)

Sam.Harrison

Post by Sam.Harrison »

Obviously aware of the information Arsenal put out but thought I would get in early and ask for 2 tickets if anyone is busy with NYE celebrations please. On the trusted list.
In all honesty, if brighton fails, would love a pair to any away game this season and willing to travel anywhere.
Please and thank you. COYG

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

cardinal2011 wrote:
Hi

Thanks
I am sorted now thanks to the club. They have been great. I contacted them and they arranged an extra ticket for the wife! Not only that but they have given my lad a whole new match day kit and a big bag of goodies.

I know that we all moan about the club sometimes, but I have to say that they have been great with this. Real top class people.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

cardinal2011 wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:08 pm
cardinal2011 wrote:
Hi

Thanks
I am sorted now thanks to the club. They have been great. I contacted them and they arranged an extra ticket for the wife! Not only that but they have given my lad a whole new match day kit and a big bag of goodies.

I know that we all moan about the club sometimes, but I have to say that they have been great with this. Real top class people.
That's great to hear. Restores my faith in the club a bit. 8)

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

cardinal2011 wrote:
cardinal2011 wrote:
Hi

Thanks

An that’s great to hear - :barscarf: :barscarf: hope you and the family have a great day and 3 points in the bag at full time too

:barscarf: :barscarf:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:42 pm
cardinal2011 wrote:
cardinal2011 wrote:
Hi

Thanks

Ah that’s great to hear - :barscarf: :barscarf: hope you and the family have a great day and 3 points in the bag at full time too

:barscarf: :barscarf: