Auba dropped again , now remove the captaincy

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who would you replace Auba with as captain

Gabriel
19%
Tierney
52%
White
4%
Ramsdale
15%
Saka
No votes
Odegaar
No votes
Tommy
No votes
Partey
No votes
Pointy fucktard ( for Rodders)
11%
Laca (with a new contract)
No votes

Total votes: 27

Natural Born Gooner

Re: Auba dropped again , now remove the captaincy

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:17 pm
Given how bad things have turned out for Auba since leaving last year... would any of you be happy to bring him in on loan for the rest of the season? proven experienced goal scorer coming off the bench
Nos89 has been unmasked as Piers Morgan :lol:

Only joking Nos, wouldn't wish that accusation on my worst enemy. Morgan is a shitebag!

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Why would we want to bring back a player who struggled towards the end of his time with us? Couple that with his disciplinary issues, his blatant prioritising love for his image and social media presence with his clown brother and the fact that he stopped putting in effort after getting £350k p/w, it’s completely nonsensical to entertain such an idea.

Should we get a striker on loan? Yes. Should we bring Auba back? :lol: No.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:26 pm
Given how bad things have turned out for Auba since leaving last year... would any of you be happy to bring him in on loan for the rest of the season? proven experienced goal scorer coming off the bench
Are you on drugs mate? :|

He can fuck right off! the lazy money grabbing whore... the Chavs are about his level moral wise... Besides Arteta wouldn't even have him washing cars in the underground garage let alone anywhere near the dressing room.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:25 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:26 pm
Are you on drugs mate? :|

He can fuck right off! the lazy money grabbing whore... the Chavs are about his level moral wise... Besides Arteta wouldn't even have him washing cars in the underground garage let alone anywhere near the dressing room.
What he said - we have improved immeasurably since Ozil and he were jettisoned from the team.

What we have now is a proper Team, no prima Donna superstar, who thinks they are better than the rest.
Last edited by Stuart L (2) on Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Bring Auba back :shock:

I was the biggest Auba fan on here and even I think that’s the most bat shit crazy thing I’ve ever read on this forum and the bar is fucking high I can tell ya.

:wink:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Bring Auba back? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, whilst were at it, get Stepanovs in as cover for Gabriel and Santos as cover for Tierney.......... :shock: