Away tickets

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
Grant jones

Away tickets

Post by Grant jones »

Has anyone had an involvement with the away ticket Gestapo this Season? Understand the club are trying to clamp down on us using other people’s memberships! I personally have 2 memberships but often require another 2 to add to my order to enable a jolly boys trip away with my mates( who are all ST holders) or if I’m unable to go myself I pass on to a very small nit group of friends!!!

Rian1

Re: Away tickets

Post by Rian1 »

Away ticket Gestapo :lol: :lol:

I have not had such experience but I did dread that at Brighton.

So my understanding is, an allocation of tickets booked (at random) will be for collection at the away venue. This is where you'd prove identity and etc. Not sure if that's how it works or is it more like stop and search at the turnstiles?

Unless you fall in that net, you will be mailed your tickets as usual and can pass them off if needed (not for £700 like some wankers do).