Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:23 am
Some EX England womens player quoted...."I would remove weighing, I don't think it's necessary," she said.

fuckin shame that getting weighed....diabolical....Woke brigade will no doubt get involved
I'm still waiting for one of their teams to be sponsored by TAMPAX :D

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:41 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:23 am
Some EX England womens player quoted...."I would remove weighing, I don't think it's necessary," she said.

fuckin shame that getting weighed....diabolical....Woke brigade will no doubt get involved
I'm still waiting for one of their teams to be sponsored by TAMPAX :D

Nah, that'll be the spurs men's team....c.unts the lot of 'em.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Listening to the news and Emma Hayes is on there complaining about the women’s game being called off due to a frozen pitch, and saying they should have under soil heating at every women’s game.

How about selling some tickets (instead of giving them free to school kids to falsely boost attendance numbers) and then maybe you’ll have the money to out some in! Or should the men’s teams have to pay for those moistened bints to hang in their coat tails yet again?

Fuck off you stupid cow.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Kingralph wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:39 pm
Listening to the news and Emma Hayes is on there complaining about the women’s game being called off due to a frozen pitch, and saying they should have under soil heating at every women’s game.

How about selling some tickets (instead of giving them free to school kids to falsely boost attendance numbers) and then maybe you’ll have the money to out some in! Or should the men’s teams have to pay for those moistened bints to hang off their coat tails yet again?

Fuck off you stupid cow.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Kingralph wrote:

How about selling some tickets (instead of giving them free to school kids to falsely boost attendance numbers) and then maybe you’ll have the money to out some in! Or should the men’s teams have to pay for those moistened bints to hang in their coat tails yet again?

Fuck off you stupid cow.
She an absolutely deluded old cùnt. Fucking brain dead. Stop them parasiting off the men's game and make the bints pay for their own game and that game is gone within a year max. :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:59 pm
Kingralph wrote:

Fuck off you stupid cow.
She an absolutely deluded old cùnt. Fucking brain dead. Stop them parasiting off the men's game and make the bints pay for their own game and that game is gone within a year max. :roll:
Every fucking week, there's something else to fucking moan about from this bunch of fucking over-entitled tarts. Tell you what, if everything is so fucking wrong with the men's game which basically pays for your fucking sideshow, generate your own revenue, build your own grounds and get your own association to run it all. We all know that it would end in financial ruin within two seasons and about two teams that haven't been liquidated. Just fucking shut up and face reality.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fucking Ditto! :high5:

NickF

Post by NickF »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/64386059

White card in Portuguese football. WTF.
What does it even actually achieve?

As far as I read, someone had a "medical issue" in the crowd, so the teams physios helped out (presumably as they are medically trained) and the referee then waves a white card. Jesus fucķing Christ :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:04 am

As far as I read, someone had a "medical issue" in the crowd, so the teams physios helped out (presumably as they are medically trained) and the referee then waves a white card. Jesus fucķing Christ :cry:
WTAF? :roll: :oops: :puke:

What fucking pathetic Billy No Mates snowflake twat came up with this turgid horseshit? :oops: :roll:

What next, a pink card for a player that says something complimentary about womens football before kick off? A gold card for a captain that compliments his opposite number during the coin toss? Ooh ooh I know, how about no more points for a win or a draw so that no one is a loser or gets upset? :idea:

What the fuck is wrong with these people? :roll: :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:38 am
NickF wrote:

What fucking pathetic Billy No Mates snowflake twat came up with this turgid horseshit? :oops: :roll:

What next, a pink card for a player that says something complimentary about womens football before kick off? A gold card for a captain that compliments his opposite number during the coin toss? Ooh ooh I know, how about no more points for a win or a draw so that no one is a loser or gets upset? :idea:

A rainbow card for looking "fabulous" in your kit?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

NickF wrote:

It was in a woman’s game, and we all know how they need fucking validation for every little thing.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
NickF wrote:

:lol: :lol: Prepare yourselves chaps, you just know this is now a racing certainty to be adopted throughout the men's game. One of those situations where they'll be terrified not to adopt it, for fear of being accused of anti fair play blah blah etc etc. It's just like not declaring yourself "anti racist", means you're racist. How long before not openly declaring oneself "anti murder", will mean you must be pro murder? :?

The joys of woke mass psychosis. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:11 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
NickF wrote:

:lol: :lol: Prepare yourselves chaps, you just know this is now a racing certainty to be adopted throughout the men's game. One of those situations where they'll be terrified not to adopt it, for fear of being accused of anti fair play blah blah etc etc. It's just like not declaring yourself "anti racist", means you're racist. How long before not openly declaring oneself "anti murder", will mean you must be pro murder? :?

I'm pro murder. For a lot of these fake woke arseholes. :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:31 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:11 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
NickF wrote:

I'm pro murder. For a lot of these fake woke arseholes. :lol:

Hmmm :rubchin:

You know...I think you have a point.