Blue dippers A Sat 4th Feb KO 1230pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Blue dippers A Sat 4th Feb KO 1230pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up for our table toppers its a trip to dipperland to play the blue variety.I would've been a bit more confident had fatso Frank still been in charge (that's probably shite cos I'm never confident) :lol: but a trip to play these with a new manager who has done a number on us recently at Boornleh won't be an easy game that's for sure.As always fuck knows how it'll go.

rodders999

Re: Blue dippers A Sat 4th Feb KO 1230pm

Post by rodders999 »

This is the first time the random nature of the fixture list has played us a poor hand this season. Going up there if Fwat Fwank was in charge would have pretty much guaranteed us 3 points but now that he’s been given the bullet just before we play them, added to the fact the game is at Goodison makes it a potentially very dangerous game for us, especially as the cock gurgler will have them kicking and elbowing everything in sight.

Even if it’s just for a few games there will be a reaction from them and the slump the crowd and players have been in will be forgotten about come next Saturday.

An early goal to silence the c.unts would be great and then to go for the kill from there. If they were to go ahead things could get difficult in a hurry with tackles flying in and the crowd screaming for every decision. I certainly don’t expect them to show up with the same limp dicked half hearted performance they have been stinking the league out with all season.

Danger signs all over this one.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

They will be instructed to kick us to pieces, which the cûnt ref will let them do of course. And with that comes the risk of Lobotomy Clive only thinking of himself, losing the rag, and giving away a retarded penno. :roll:

Worse case scenario, someone like Saka, Partey, Odegaard or Martinelli gets injured.... :x

Scruffy two one win for us with their goal coming from a Lobotomy two-footer in our box for a penno.... :|

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

They may well be without Gordon, who is subject to a £45m bid from Newcastle, expected to go through before the deadline.

Is Iwobi back for them yet ? Has been out injured.

Should be a comfortable win, if we play as we have been so far, first goal nice and early please 🙏

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:35 pm
They may well be without Gordon, who is subject to a £45m bid from Newcastle, expected to go through before the deadline.

Is Iwobi back for them yet ? Has been out injured.

Should be a comfortable win, if we play as we have been so far, first goal nice and early please 🙏
God I hope so. :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

Have we still got to play these c.unts twice?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Midz wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:14 am
Ye,home game against them hasn't been rescheduled yet

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Still haven't forgotten how that Skid MarkCUNT ben Godfrey 'studded' Tomi in the face last season and of course mikeCUNTdean was in charge and did NADA !!! :banghead: :box:

spunk gargle breath dyche will send them out to kick us to pieces, I just hope we can Inflict a Serious 6 or 7 Nil on the ScouseCuntts and they still go down.

Midz

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:48 am
Midz wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:14 am
Ye,home game against them hasn't been rescheduled yet
I think it should be forfeited and the points shared (3 for us and 0 for them).

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:high5: Yeah! The cunnts are going down anyway, so the points are of No Use to Them! :D

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

They'll be well drilled defensively and pumping those high balls into the box.

Potential banana skin this one. Shame as with Tory Lumpard in charge would have been a breeze!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

We've been passing all sort of hurdles lately including beating the vermin c.unts in their own backyard, and this is something of a 'mini hurdle' as we allowed them to bully us last season and let the atmosphere get the better of us despite taking the lead. I would hope that all of the confidence we've gained from statement wins this season, wouldn't allow that to happen again.

This lot have been wasting everyone's time for years - a bit like Wigan, Coventry and Luton did in days of old - sniffing around the drop zone but always digging themselves out. One day that has to end and it will be interesting to see the fan reaction if we go in front early doors. A lot of them seem resigned to the inevitable.

I don't mind Everton in the scheme of things - there's a long list of c.unts ahead of them I'd rather see relegated - but its time to rub their noses in it before any end of season recovery or new manager bounce.

Lets get a nice comfortable 2-0 win and get the hell out of that shithole!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Only just had a look at the fixtures for the rest of the weekend and see it’s city away to the scum on Sunday.

If we can come out of this with 3 points I fully expect city to drop points there (yeah I know I know).

Could be a massive weekend, COOOOOOME ON :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Right on Rodders! :barscarf:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

There won't be any resistance from Middlesex to completely handing over the 6 points to Oil Citeh, their fans will demanding their team give up before the KO.

Citeh apart from the games against us have some easy fixtures coming up in the league, I don't expect this game to pose any problems for them.

:twisted: :roll: :cussing: