ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal have not submitted a new bid on Saturday for Moises Caicedo — but understand club discussing internally about new proposal for £70m package with add ons included. 🚨⚪️🔴 #AFC

🔵 Brighton insist on no intention to sell Moises in January — not for that money.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:29 pm
Steady On Guys - Must admit Bobby's transfer posts are normally pretty good mate! :|

Source BBC:

Arsenal have submitted a second offer worth up to £70m for Ecuador midfielder Moises Caicedo but Brighton want £80m for the 21-year-old.

Meanwhile, Arsenal will continue their summer pursuit of West Ham and England midfielder Declan Rice, 24, even if they sign Caicedo.
No offence, but I would like to think that Fabrizio Romano is a bit more in the know than Bobby P, and he says there’s been no second bid made.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:10 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:16 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:12 am
Kingralph wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:40 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:55 pm
We’ve gone back in at £70m plus £10m add-ons.
No, we haven’t. We haven’t made a second bid
Going on ignore.
Ignoring me because I keep exposing your ITK bullish!t? Ah well, I’ll live.
The only bullshit around here is the smell off your breath. Everything I post is legit. :lol:
Legitimately from rubbish you read on the Internet. :D

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Kingralph wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:47 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:10 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:16 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:12 am
Kingralph wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:40 am

No, we haven’t. We haven’t made a second bid
Going on ignore.
Ignoring me because I keep exposing your ITK bullish!t? Ah well, I’ll live.
The only bullshit around here is the smell off your breath. Everything I post is legit. :lol:
Legitimately copied from rubbish you read on Twitter. :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:29 pm

Source BBC:

Arsenal have submitted a second offer worth up to £70m for Ecuador midfielder Moises Caicedo but Brighton want £80m for the 21-year-old.
Have they not learned anything from the Mudryk deal?

Chelsea will laugh at this while it drags on and all of a sudden offer £80m and off he goes to join them.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

tbf although i have my doubts on the bobster, romano is a massive BS merchant.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Laughable stuff. Kingtwat or whatever his name is. Total bellend.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:50 pm
Awww diddums. Is the poor baby still butt-hurt that I scooped him on Trosaard signing?

Never mind mate. There’ll be more Twitter rubbish you can copy and paste along in a very short while.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The thing is there are all kinds of rumours on most of the Social media outlets/platforms and until Arsenal FC make a statement as to who we have signed etc, then it's all just wishy washy etc :blah: :blah: :blah:

I really do hope we do sign Caicedo because he looks the real deal AND we DO Need cover for party - the kind of cover that isn't possible with Lakonga or Elneny (who is injured)....

So let's All Keep Our Fingers Crossed Is it!?

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Kingralph wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:29 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Awww diddums. Is the poor baby still butt-hurt that I scooped him on Trosaard signing?

Never mind mate. There’ll be more Twitter rubbish you can copy and paste along in a very short while.
Let’s have this right. You have been butt hurt ever since you started a thread claiming that Ramsdale was relegation prone and that we had made a big error signing him. I forget the thread title but it was derogatory to say the least. I called you out on it for the fucking sheer shithousery that no proper Gooner would have even contemplated let alone made a thread about. DBGooner changed the thread title and you disappeared with your tail between your legs when he subsequently proved that he was a top goalie.

Over the last year or so I have repeatedly given info on things before they appear in the press. Such as Roma’s interest in Xhaka, an injury to Tierney, Caicedo bid and the fact that Arteta had told us to go for Trossard. Just because you mentioned Trossard doesn’t mean what I am telling you isn’t correct. It’s all a big laugh apparently but if you actually use your brain you will see a pattern that all of the stuff I post is correct. I don’t use Twitter as I don’t need to. I know someone who knows someone who works at the Club. Sometimes deals come off, sometimes they don’t. Perhaps on occasion Chinese whispers run through the club and what I am told is a bit off. But I don’t make things up.

You aren’t a proper Gooner. We all saw that with the way you cunted off Ramsdale before he had even signed. A young, top goalkeeper who was moving to London to try to prove himself. Not Gooner behaviour that. Unforgivable.

the playing mantis

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:24 pm
Kingralph wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

Let’s have this right. You have been butt hurt ever since you started a thread claiming that Ramsdale was relegation prone and that we had made a big error signing him. I forget the thread title but it was derogatory to say the least. I called you out on it for the fucking sheer shithousery that no proper Gooner would have even contemplated let alone made a thread about. DBGooner changed the thread title and you disappeared with your tail between your legs when he subsequently proved that he was a top goalie.

Over the last year or so I have repeatedly given info on things before they appear in the press. Such as Roma’s interest in Xhaka, an injury to Tierney, Caicedo bid and the fact that Arteta had told us to go for Trossard. Just because you mentioned Trossard doesn’t mean what I am telling you isn’t correct. It’s all a big laugh apparently but if you actually use your brain you will see a pattern that all of the stuff I post is correct. I don’t use Twitter as I don’t need to. I know someone who knows someone who works at the Club. Sometimes deals come off, sometimes they don’t. Perhaps on occasion Chinese whispers run through the club and what I am told is a bit off. But I don’t make things up.

You aren’t a proper Gooner. We all saw that with the way you cunted off Ramsdale before he had even signed. A young, top goalkeeper who was moving to London to try to prove himself. Not Gooner behaviour that. Unforgivable.
facking hellretro and obg first and now you two, cant you all just have some funboy orgy somewhere and be done with it, sure DB will help if hes allowed to video it.

can you stick with giving us some good caicedo news pls?

assumedly chavs move for the argie means we have clear run and at rice in summer??? if we dont sign partey cover we are fooked

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

the playing mantis wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:34 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Kingralph wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

facking hellretro and obg first and now you two, cant you all just have some funboy orgy somewhere and be done with it, sure DB will help if hes allowed to video it.

assumedly chavs move for the argie means we have clear run and at rice in summer??? if we dont sign partey cover we are fooked
Twitter is the only true source of football rumours, everything else is bullshit 8)

the playing mantis

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:44 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:34 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Kingralph wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

Twitter is the only true source of football rumours, everything else is bullshit 8)
afcstuff and big jawed hagn are my go to's these days now that gurjit and the afc bell shut up shop. which one of them are you mcd?!

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Cheeky bid for Ceballos to replace Xhaka. He's a different player now!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I don't 'do' Twitter but a mate e-mailed me the link and the info... How true it is I haven't a Scooby, but McD says Twitter has all the latest news so perhaps it is True???

https://twitter.com/Jeroenstekelbrg/sta ... gr%5Etweet

EXCLUSIVE : Moises Caicedo to Arsenal, here we go confirmed. He will sign a 5 year deal, he will earn around £80.000 p/w. Brighton Hove Albion gave him free time to solve his future after he handed in a transfer request. Arsenal bid of £75m + £10m in add ons is accepted. #AFC

??? :?