ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:55 pm
Gabrielle Martinelli:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcwvIQzWoxM

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
What a top fella he is. He is such a nice guy. Thank you to you, Gabi and we love you too. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:02 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:50 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:13 am
🚨Arsenal confirm Martinelli's new contract until 2027 with 12-month option. Wages at about £180,000-a-week. Arsenal are now working on Saka, Saliba and a new deal for XHAKA. Reports, @Journo_Slash.

Not long till he deservedly gets a statue :barscarf: :barscarf:
Waiting for DB :lol:
:tickedoff: :lol:

It staggers belief really. Of all the dross we've gotten rid of, this last piece of the latter Wenger era of utter shitness still lingers like a piece of shit stuck in the hair around a dog's arsehole. :|
Like an old crumbly white dog turd.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
gooner265 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
🚨Arsenal confirm Martinelli's new contract until 2027 with 12-month option. Wages at about £180,000-a-week. Arsenal are now working on Saka, Saliba and a new deal for XHAKA. Reports, @Journo_Slash.

It staggers belief really. Of all the dross we've gotten rid of, this last piece of the latter Wenger era of utter shitness still lingers like a piece of shit stuck in the hair around a dog's arsehole. :|
Speaking of which Ozil has “quit” after terminating his contract in Turkey

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... fFi1RmWLti

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:46 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
gooner265 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Speaking of which Ozil has “quit” after terminating his contract in Turkey

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... fFi1RmWLti
That lazy, money grabbing whore of a ceeeeunt doesn't deserve to have his name mentioned on this Hallowed Forum. :box: :box: :box:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

How the feck are those Chav Nazi Putinist russian rapist murdering invading scum getting away with even MORE massive transfer spending?

What was all that governement saving them "national institution" shite & Boris getting involved, has Abrhamovic supplied a secret slush fund to keep The Chavs spending going?

Today we have Pep & Klopp asking questions, even the Headhunters will join in soon, what happens then? There's no proper rules in place & no financial fair play, FIFA & UEFA don't give a shite as long as they get their bungs & kickbacks.

I reckon Oil Citeh & Chav Nazis collapsed the Super League because they would lose power in such a competition, they already have UEFA & FIFA in their pockets, that's why Real, Barca, Juventus were suggesting the SL proposals.

The media inclduing Sly Sports, Talk Spurs & the PBC are totally failing to analyse what exactly is happening & just ignoring this subject. The Headchoppers takeover failed to be properly debated by the media hacks & this is happening again.

I'm reading though some articles now so anything interesting I will put up the link. I doubt it as I reckon they will have disuaded & silenced any critics that dare to speak up. :box: :cussing: :censored: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Re: Balogun Is Pulling Up Trees

Post by OneBardGooner »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64515741

Must admit when he went out on loan at the start of this season, I wasn't sure if we would see him in an Arsenal shirt again.

I remember that quite a few people were raving about him, but the few times he did play for our First Team, I thought he needed quite a bit more before he stood a chance of playing regularly for us.... It seems I was Totally Wrong, But Happy to be proven wrong.....

Perhaps we have another Diamond on our hands? If so let's hope we can keep him.

BBC Report that Balogun is outscoring all the so-called top players in Ligue 1.

Have you heard the one about the English youngster outscoring Kylian Mbappe, Lionel Messi and Neymar in France - and who is set to give Arsenal a "positive headache"?

When Reims signed a striker on loan from Arsenal who had scored three times for Middlesbrough last season, it made few headlines - but now many eyes are on Folarin Balogun.

The England Under-21 forward is the top scorer in France's Ligue 1 with 14 goals for a mid-table team managed by fellow Englishman Will Still, who is only 30 and did not play professional football.

Balogun's past 10 days have included an added-time equaliser against Paris St-Germain and a hat-trick against Lorient.

"The goals are great, but it is everything else," said French football writer Julien Laurens. "When you look at a striker you look at the goals - but the movement, the awareness, the intelligence, all of that is as important and he has all of that."

Across Europe's top-five leagues, only Erling Haaland, Harry Kane and Victor Osimhen have scored more times than Balogun this season.

Reims had only won one game when Still replaced Oscar Garcia as manager, initially as caretaker, on 13 October - but are unbeaten since.

The 21-year-old's form has been impressive throughout, starting his time in France with five goals in his first six games under Garcia.

Balogun's importance to this Reims team cannot be underestimated. He has scored 54% of their league goals (14 out of 26) - a higher share of any player for a team in Europe's top-five leagues.

Only six Reims players haves scored in the league this season. Their next top scorer, Junya Ito, has scored four times.

"He is a super complete striker," said Still. "He is able to play with his back to goal and deep. He scores, he is decisive."

Glenn Hoddle is the only English player to score more goals in a Ligue 1 season, with 18 for Monaco in 1988-89. Balogun has 16 games left to score five goals and beat that record.

On current form - given Arsenal are five points clear at the top of the Premier League - Balogun could be returning to the English champions this summer, so what then?

"What do Arsenal do with him?" asked Laurens. "Do you give him a place in the squad, do you loan him, do you sell him?

"He would be worth a lot of money, an incredible talent, and a positive headache for Arsenal."

Balogun, who signed a four-year deal at Emirates Stadium in 2021, is two years younger than Eddie Nketiah, who is the Gunners' main striker at the moment with Gabriel Jesus out injured.

Nketiah is Arsenal's top scorer with nine goals in all competitions this season. Jesus has netted five.

Balogun has struck 15 time this campaign, including one on his French Cup debut.

He would not be starting at Arsenal from scratch either, having played 10 times for the club over the previous two seasons.

Balogun netted in Europa League games against Molde and Dundalk and played in two Carabao Cup quarter-final ties for the club.

"Arsenal is my family," he told L'Equipe earlier this season. "For me, the club represents brotherhood and unity.

"I think by the time I go back I'll be in a better place to compete than I was before I left. I realised there were certain things I would struggle with, but I think that's a good thing."

Could there be a change of nationality too? He told the BBC in October he would consider playing for Nigeria if they called him up. He was born in the US to Nigerian parents but raised in England, who he has represented at four youth levels.

He would join good company if he made that move. The second-top scorer in Serie A, Atalanta's Ademola Lookman, is a former England Under-21 forward who now plays for Nigeria.

Kingralph

Re: Balogun Is Pulling Up Trees

Post by Kingralph »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:55 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64515741

Must admit when he went out on loan at the start of this season, I wasn't sure if we would see him in an Arsenal shirt again.

I remember that quite a few people were raving about him, but the few times he did play for our First Team, I thought he needed quite a bit more before he stood a chance of playing regularly for us.... It seems I was Totally Wrong, But Happy to be proven wrong.....

Perhaps we have another Diamond on our hands? If so let's hope we can keep him.

BBC Report that Balogun is outscoring all the so-called top players in Ligue 1.

Have you heard the one about the English youngster outscoring Kylian Mbappe, Lionel Messi and Neymar in France - and who is set to give Arsenal a "positive headache"?

When Reims signed a striker on loan from Arsenal who had scored three times for Middlesbrough last season, it made few headlines - but now many eyes are on Folarin Balogun.

The England Under-21 forward is the top scorer in France's Ligue 1 with 14 goals for a mid-table team managed by fellow Englishman Will Still, who is only 30 and did not play professional football.

Balogun's past 10 days have included an added-time equaliser against Paris St-Germain and a hat-trick against Lorient.

"The goals are great, but it is everything else," said French football writer Julien Laurens. "When you look at a striker you look at the goals - but the movement, the awareness, the intelligence, all of that is as important and he has all of that."

Across Europe's top-five leagues, only Erling Haaland, Harry Kane and Victor Osimhen have scored more times than Balogun this season.

Reims had only won one game when Still replaced Oscar Garcia as manager, initially as caretaker, on 13 October - but are unbeaten since.

The 21-year-old's form has been impressive throughout, starting his time in France with five goals in his first six games under Garcia.

Balogun's importance to this Reims team cannot be underestimated. He has scored 54% of their league goals (14 out of 26) - a higher share of any player for a team in Europe's top-five leagues.

Only six Reims players haves scored in the league this season. Their next top scorer, Junya Ito, has scored four times.

"He is a super complete striker," said Still. "He is able to play with his back to goal and deep. He scores, he is decisive."

Glenn Hoddle is the only English player to score more goals in a Ligue 1 season, with 18 for Monaco in 1988-89. Balogun has 16 games left to score five goals and beat that record.

On current form - given Arsenal are five points clear at the top of the Premier League - Balogun could be returning to the English champions this summer, so what then?

"What do Arsenal do with him?" asked Laurens. "Do you give him a place in the squad, do you loan him, do you sell him?

"He would be worth a lot of money, an incredible talent, and a positive headache for Arsenal."

Balogun, who signed a four-year deal at Emirates Stadium in 2021, is two years younger than Eddie Nketiah, who is the Gunners' main striker at the moment with Gabriel Jesus out injured.

Nketiah is Arsenal's top scorer with nine goals in all competitions this season. Jesus has netted five.

Balogun has struck 15 time this campaign, including one on his French Cup debut.

He would not be starting at Arsenal from scratch either, having played 10 times for the club over the previous two seasons.

Balogun netted in Europa League games against Molde and Dundalk and played in two Carabao Cup quarter-final ties for the club.

"Arsenal is my family," he told L'Equipe earlier this season. "For me, the club represents brotherhood and unity.

"I think by the time I go back I'll be in a better place to compete than I was before I left. I realised there were certain things I would struggle with, but I think that's a good thing."

Could there be a change of nationality too? He told the BBC in October he would consider playing for Nigeria if they called him up. He was born in the US to Nigerian parents but raised in England, who he has represented at four youth levels.

He would join good company if he made that move. The second-top scorer in Serie A, Atalanta's Ademola Lookman, is a former England Under-21 forward who now plays for Nigeria.
Lacazette has scored 13 in 22 games in the French league this season. Shit league, one decent team in it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:54 pm
How the feck are those Chav Nazi Putinist russian rapist murdering invading scum getting away with even MORE massive transfer spending?

What was all that governement saving them "national institution" shite & Boris getting involved, has Abrhamovic supplied a secret slush fund to keep The Chavs spending going?

Today we have Pep & Klopp asking questions, even the Headhunters will join in soon, what happens then? There's no proper rules in place & no financial fair play, FIFA & UEFA don't give a shite as long as they get their bungs & kickbacks.

I reckon Oil Citeh & Chav Nazis collapsed the Super League because they would lose power in such a competition, they already have UEFA & FIFA in their pockets, that's why Real, Barca, Juventus were suggesting the SL proposals.

The media inclduing Sly Sports, Talk Spurs & the PBC are totally failing to analyse what exactly is happening & just ignoring this subject. The Headchoppers takeover failed to be properly debated by the media hacks & this is happening again.

I'm reading though some articles now so anything interesting I will put up the link. I doubt it as I reckon they will have disuaded & silenced any critics that dare to speak up. :box: :cussing: :censored: :banghead:
The chav have always been a nazi right wing pack of cùnts. Combat 18. Chav headhunters. All nazi racist cùnts with ties to vile Loyalist terrorist murdering cùnts in NI. :censored:

I'm gonna throw this into the ring too (as the Bishop said to the choir boy :wink: ); who was most vocal about saving the chavs, that supposed "great British institution"? The fucking Tories, man.... Boris The Johnson and the fucking Tories. :idea:

Something stinks there no fucking doubt about it. :rubchin:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Anybody have an idea of when we might buy a real striker?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:56 pm
Almunia is a clown wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:54 pm

The chav have always been a nazi right wing pack of cùnts. Combat 18. Chav headhunters. All nazi racist cùnts with ties to vile Loyalist terrorist murdering cùnts in NI. :censored:

I'm gonna throw this into the ring too (as the Bishop said to the choir boy :wink: ); who was most vocal about saving the chavs, that supposed "great British institution"? The fucking Tories, man.... Boris The Johnson and the fucking Tories. :idea:

Something stinks there no fucking doubt about it. :rubchin:
Never underesritimate just how much influence dirty Russian money has had on British political decision making over the last 25 years. It's absolutely undeniable that Abramovich was a fucking money laundering criminal whose ties to a regime with a history of ethnic cleansing and horrendous human rights abuses were absolutely inextricable. He was a key part of Putin's plans to laundering money through Britain and gain a foothold in British finance and business in order to manipulate and diruspt policy and decision making. He was a key Putin spy in London who successive governments were too afraid to tackle and who the media, especially the sporting media indulged and never questioned. It truly was and is worse than any of us could ever believe.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Midz wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:11 pm
“ We have Carl, who can play there “

Ooops, :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:02 pm
Midz wrote:

Is that the Danish guy Carl Sberg??? :D

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:17 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Midz wrote:

Probably.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:10 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:17 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Midz wrote:

Probably.
:D :lol: :lol: