Ginger knuckle dragging toffies H Weds 1st March KO 745pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Ginger cum garglars knuckle dragging ceunts H Weds 1st March KO 745pm

Post by rodders999 »

Match day, 7am, and I’m already shitting myself.

We’re fucking BACK baby :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Same here Rodders,I've had PMT since Saturday night if I'm honest :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Michael Oliver is the ref for this game and Chris Kavanagh is the ref for the Bournemouth game on sat

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

[quote="Retro Gunner" post_id=1216878 time=1677608974 user_id=5241
This is a good point here. I often read on the forum, someone saying that we're due to give someone a right drubbing, but I actually never get that feeling. It's not just pessimism, although I'll admit to that, but we simply never seem to come up with 4-0 or 5-1 type scores anymore. It seems that we need to go back to pre 2005 for that be the type of score that would crop up two or three times a season.

Not sure what I think will happen here. We make heavy weather of almost every game...even the score in the Villa game was no reflection of what really took place...and while we ought to be relaxed about a reasonably comfortable 2-0 tomorrow night, we all know it will be anything but comfortable. As others have said, they'll be kicking us all over the park and the ref will do fuck all. He'll book one of them on about 30 minutes and three minutes later, one of our blokes will make an innocuous foul, his first of the match and get instantly booked.

1-0 or 2-1...........but that's said without a shred of confidence. :|
[/quote]

Yeah, that’s why I find it weird people saying we’re favourites for the title above City. While we have to give credit to the fact that we are much improved at defending leads now, when you’re going into the 80th minute just one goal ahead, which is what we usually seem to do, there’s always the danger of dropping points. For City to drop easy points it seems like everything must go wrong, while for us we can still drop points in “easy” fixtures if just one or two things don’t click right - be it poor finishing, a bad defensive error, or a shit ref/VAR.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Just had a butchers at our recent record against these and it's grim :cry: we've lost 4 and won 1 of our last 5 competitive games against them.Granted 3 of them were at Goodison where we've been shite/fucked over in equal measure lately but it's still a poor stat.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:07 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:33 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:59 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:55 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:33 pm
Btw, what is this Drogon TV thing?

Is that Clummo's connection? How do I get it and am I right in thinking that Clummo likes a donation to a charity or something?

I was in one of my spells away from the forum when Clummo first appeared with his link, so never knew the full sp.
Check out Clummo’s post on page 18 of the streaming thread and tell Rupert Murdoch to go fuck himself :barscarf:

Thanks Rodders, I'll do that. In fact, I'll do both of those things!
I’ve used it this season Retro, and can only sing 🎤 it’s praise - no buffering or loss of feed. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Only game not shown was Brighton in the cup as it was not on tv anywhere In the world 🌍
My last 3 month subscription was £24, so great value for money
Yes, I have been very pleasantly surprised by how good it is, also there are many others sports you can watch if you choose, the week before last purely by chance I saw the new Tom Cruise Jet Flying thing movie and so watched it free... 8)
Thanks for the feedback fellas.

I've read Clummo's post that Rodders referred to, but I'm a total technophobe and start twitching over terms like VPN, IPTV player and m3u file !! I suppose it's high time that I tried to get to grips with this stuff. Part of my reticence is that because I've no idea what I'm doing, I'm worried that I'll unleash some type of hell on my laptop/computer.

From Rodder's post, it seems that he went for Private IPTV and I know from OBG's match thread comments that he uses Drogon. What did you go for Stuart?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I'm also one of the Drogon Boyz Retro.

I bought a fire stick and watch it on the tv through that. Like you I hadn't a scooby about these things when I started but there are some great guides online that walk you though it step by step so if you need any help hit me up.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

If you're a bit tech savvy then Private IPTV would be best. It has far more to offer but does take some setting up to get the best out of it.

In it's simplest form Drogon is just a website that streams ad hoc games and events and 24/7 channels (approx 100).

I have both but Drogon tend to use Sky and BT a lot and I can't stand their football coverage. I keep Dogon as my backup.

Private IPTV has Hub Sports, Peacock, Now Sports, Astro Sports, beIN Sports, Sky New Zealand, Optus Sports, Spark Sport, Vidio, Supersport South Africa, Viaplay Ireland, DAZN, Stan Sports, ESPN+ and more as well as Sky and BT. :lol: Plus many other non-English options. They also have a number of games available in 4K if that's useful to you. The variety of options is fantastic. It has around 3,000 channels!! as well as a large library of TV Shows and Movies on demand.

They cost roughly the same (around £8 per month). Ultimately it's down to what you want from streaming and how easy you want the experience to be.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Easy win tonight.

8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:39 am
Easy win tonight.

8)
Like the game a few weeks ago against them :lol:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:53 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Check out Clummo’s post on page 18 of the streaming thread and tell Rupert Murdoch to go fuck himself :barscarf:

I’ve used it this season Retro, and can only sing 🎤 it’s praise - no buffering or loss of feed. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Only game not shown was Brighton in the cup as it was not on tv anywhere In the world 🌍
Yes, I have been very pleasantly surprised by how good it is, also there are many others sports you can watch if you choose, the week before last purely by chance I saw the new Tom Cruise Jet Flying thing movie and so watched it free... 8)

I've read Clummo's post that Rodders referred to, but I'm a total technophobe and start twitching over terms like VPN, IPTV player and m3u file !! I suppose it's high time that I tried to get to grips with this stuff. Part of my reticence is that because I've no idea what I'm doing, I'm worried that I'll unleash some type of hell on my laptop/computer.

From Rodder's post, it seems that he went for Private IPTV and I know from OBG's match thread comments that he uses Drogon. What did you go for Stuart?
I went with Drogon tv mate - able to watch it on my iPad, when not at home etc, very handy - also the Misses still gets to watch Corrie ! :rubchin:

You don’t need hardware just create a log in, pay for a month if you want to trial it before committing to longer time ( gets cheaper the longer you take out subscription for )

Tonight’s feed is on USA network :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:53 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Believe me I am a total Technophobe (just ask Clummo! :oops: ) I watch the games either on my Mac or my PC depending where I am etc - They have 3 basic memberships - I have the basic one and so can watch at anytime on up to 2 Devices... Some people have their Computer and their phone (I think?)

All I did was Google Drogon TV

It takes you to their website and you set up an account..

For my first payment about $9 I paid for 1 Month ONLY; as I wanted to see if it was any good; nothing ventured, nothing gained etc. Then the WC came along so I didn't renew through that, then I signed up for 3 months (about) $24 for 3 months and they e-mail you a receipt and everything...

They e-mail you the link, you click on that and it takes you straight to their website; I don't log out so when I want to watch a game or anything, I click the link and I don't have to go through the palaver of putting in my Username / e-mail address AND P/Word.

As I say I can't recommend it enough.

Fuck Sky & BT etc

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:41 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Easy win tonight.

8)
I think we'll batter them tonight because of a few weeks ago.

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Another massive game! As they all are just now.

Want to get one back on these scouse wanks for the other week , we are by far the better team let’s just go out there and out football them , whilst also getting stuck in if they make it physical!

After their little “bounce” when they caught us on a bad day they have been shite so let’s just get the business done tonight!

COYG

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:03 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:41 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Easy win tonight.

8)
I think we'll batter them tonight because of a few weeks ago.

:barscarf: