The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:21 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:16 pm
🚨 Arsenal are in talks with Granit Xhaka over a new two-year contract extension, sources have told Football Insider. Mikel Arteta values Xhaka as a key player at Arsenal & views him as a leader in the club’s dressing room. [@SportsPeteO] #afc

I'll have to travel over for the unveiling of his statue in the not too distant future 8)
But McDowell reassured us that “not yet” was Arteta’s reply only a couple of days ago :banghead: :banghead:

:box: :box:
Don't believe anything Mcdowell tells ya :lol:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:27 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:21 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:16 pm
🚨 Arsenal are in talks with Granit Xhaka over a new two-year contract extension, sources have told Football Insider. Mikel Arteta values Xhaka as a key player at Arsenal & views him as a leader in the club’s dressing room. [@SportsPeteO] #afc

I'll have to travel over for the unveiling of his statue in the not too distant future 8)
But McDowell reassured us that “not yet” was Arteta’s reply only a couple of days ago :banghead: :banghead:

:box: :box:
Don't believe anything Mcdowell tells ya :lol:
Believe me, I don’t !

:wink: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Arsenal are in talks with Switzerland midfielder Granit Xhaka, 30, over a new two-year contract extension. (CaughtOffside)

Looks like a couple of posters have beaten me to it, but was just going to leave this here for DB10 to get his week off to a flyer :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:43 am
Arsenal are in talks with Switzerland midfielder Granit Xhaka, 30, over a new two-year contract extension. (CaughtOffside)

Looks like a couple of posters have beaten me to it, but was just going to leave this here for DB10 to get his week off to a flyer :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf:
As a depth player, ok - I understand it, but not as a starter. I will revise my posts from earlier when he went through a small renaissance, but he's been terrible since.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🗣️| @FabrizioRomano: “Despite reports on a new deal for Granit Xhaka, talks are not advanced now. Xhaka is next in the list after Martinelli, Saka and Saliba, but the Saka deal has to be finalized and also Saliba is still in negotiations,” [@caughtoffside] #afc

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:52 am
🗣️| @FabrizioRomano: “Despite reports on a new deal for Granit Xhaka, talks are not advanced now. Xhaka is next in the list after Martinelli, Saka and Saliba, but the Saka deal has to be finalized and also Saliba is still in negotiations,” [@caughtoffside] #afc
That is absolute horseshit Ornsteinism. :lol:

This wànker trying to imply he knows in what order the club are negotiating the deals? Fuck off. :oops: :roll: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless **** thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Just watched a nauseating fluff job interview with Lobotomy Clive on SlySports. What is it with this loathsome useless prick that the meejia are so keen to make hom look like not a complete cùnt? :roll: :lol:

Most hilarious question: "Arsenal are challenging for the league, what can Zinchenko and you bring to the other players from your experience of this kind of thing?"

That's Zinchenko with four PL winners medals and Lobotomy Clive with.... um... none. :roll:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:23 am
Just watched a nauseating fluff job interview with Lobotomy Clive on SlySports. What is it with this loathsome useless prick that the meejia are so keen to make hom look like not a complete cùnt? :roll: :lol:

Most hilarious question: "Arsenal are challenging for the league, what can Zinchenko and you bring to the other players from your experience of this kind of thing?"

That's Zinchenko with four PL winners medals and Lobotomy Clive with.... um... none. :roll:

:lol: :lol: They really asked him that?!

Let's hope we don't see the kind of thing he's experienced, which is embarrassing collapse and full implosion when it really matters. I used to get frustrated by the over rating of Gilberto Silva and the completely unjustified myth around Aaron Ramsey, but it totally beats me how anyone can be taken in by Xhaka. He is utter crap, totally inept and an absolute liability. We all have different ideas about the game, but how anyone can think Xhaka is anything other than hopeless is beyond me.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:01 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:23 am

:lol: :lol: They really asked him that?!

Let's hope we don't see the kind of thing he's experienced, which is embarrassing collapse and full implosion when it really matters. I used to get frustrated by the over rating of Gilberto Silva and the completely unjustified myth around Aaron Ramsey, but it totally beats me how anyone can be taken in by Xhaka. He is utter crap, totally inept and an absolute liability. We all have different ideas about the game, but how anyone can think Xhaka is anything other than hopeless is beyond me.
Gilberto Silva was in no way overrated :lol:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

you didnt realise how good Gilberto was until he wasnt there.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Gilberto over rated :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lobotomy Clive you utter fucking cùnt. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:25 pm
Lobotomy Clive you utter fucking cùnt. :censored:

^^^This^^^

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

A leader is someone who stands up tall when the chips are down in a hostile environment.

Step forward Aaron Ramsdale and go fuck yourself Swiss turdbag. He was everything a captain or leader isn't today - irresponsible, childish, selfish, cowardly and absent

How this c.unt has survived 3 permanent managers is just unbelievable. He really is an uber c.unt of the highest order and proved that again beyond any reasonable doubt today. What a sack of shit he is

I might hold a BBQ when he finally fucks off :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:50 pm
A leader is someone who stands up tall when the chips are down in a hostile environment.

Step forward Aaron Ramsdale and go fuck yourself Swiss turdbag. He was everything a captain or leader isn't today - irresponsible, childish, selfish, cowardly and absent

How this c.unt has survived 3 permanent managers is just unbelievable. He really is an uber c.unt of the highest order and proved that again beyond any reasonable doubt today. What a sack of shit he is

I might hold a BBQ when he finally fucks off :D
Well said that man. 8)