The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

Gunner Rob

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by Gunner Rob »

There are now 3 types of people who voted for Brexit

1. those that admitted their mistake and realise that it is a total disaster as predicted by remainers
better late than never and to be fair it is easy to see why people were brainwashed at the time given the amount of right wing propaganda that there was
2. those who now know that it is a total disaster but won't ever admit their mistake, keep very quiet on places like here and just hope that it will all go away.
bunch of ostriches :D
3. those who still think it can be a success despite no one ever being able to come up with any positive benefits of Brexit.
there is no hope for these people, the thickest, brainwashed, stubborn idiots of society.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We are open for business again boys. Put all your stupid political shit in here. Tories, Labour, immigrants, Brexit, Liniker, BBC etc....

Refrain from personal insults or I will delete your post and may hand out bans to persistent offenders. Let's not let it go that far though huh?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:06 am
We are open for business again boys. Put all your stupid political shit in here. Tories, Labour, immigrants, Brexit, Liniker, BBC etc....

Refrain from personal insults or I will delete your post and may hand out bans to persistent offenders. Let's not let it go that far though huh?
What about the Liberals and the Green Party? :shock: :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:28 am
There are now 3 types of people who voted for Brexit

1. those that admitted their mistake and realise that it is a total disaster as predicted by remainers
better late than never and to be fair it is easy to see why people were brainwashed at the time given the amount of right wing propaganda that there was
2. those who now know that it is a total disaster but won't ever admit their mistake, keep very quiet on places like here and just hope that it will all go away.
bunch of ostriches :D
3. those who still think it can be a success despite no one ever being able to come up with any positive benefits of Brexit.
there is no hope for these people, the thickest, brainwashed, stubborn idiots of society.
You forgot the 4th type of person!

Those who think there are only 3 types of people who voted for Brexit. :mrgreen: :wink:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Well Boris is no more, he's finally fallen on his sword after being told he will face a by election based on the findings of a common select committee confirming something that everyone knows, he misled parliament about his gatherings in downing street during lockdown.

So this man, who flip flopped from remain to leave. Told every lie in the book to get the country to vote leave, then win a General Election and finally make the rules for us plebs to follow but didn't follow them himself.

In history Johnson will go down as the man, that whilst a popular figure with the electorate completely fucked up the prosperity of this country and its immediate future. Something that when it was raised on this thread several years ago, was dismissed as scaremongering.