Getting tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Getting tickets

Post by mcdowell42 »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:39 pm
Red Snapper wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:37 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:29 am
Thanks for your reply DB , I am currently on 18% so it's not my end, Hopefully Snappy will see this and check his too . As I might have the answer to his problem.
I'm on 48% so shouldn't be a problem. I'll try and dump some stuff.
You gents could swap email addresses or mobile numbers or something too ?

:cheekkiss: :cheekkiss:

Or carrier pigeon

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Has this site gone full out in the open :gayflag: :karelkhalid:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Can one of the mods send my e-mail address to him thanks

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:38 am
Or mine to him, works either way!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:46 am
A11M11 wrote:
Lads, pm me your email addresses and I'll try send them by pm to each of you. But if you are having problems with pm's there's no guarantee it'll work unfortunately. But feel free to try.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:18 am
Red Snapper wrote:
A11M11 wrote:
Lads, pm me your email addresses and I'll try send them by pm to each of you. But if you are having problems with pm's there's no guarantee it'll work unfortunately. But feel free to try.
Is this the new forum dating system
Asking for a friend :D

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:39 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:
A11M11 wrote:
Is this the new forum dating system
Asking for a friend :D
Yes but it's only for us oap's !!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:
A11M11 wrote:
A11M11, mate I sent you Red Snapper's email address by pm on here. It left my "outbox" so you should have it. Let me know.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Ah ffs,get a room you 2 :lol:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

A11M11, mate I sent you Red Snapper's email address by pm on here. It left my "outbox" so you should have it. Let me know.

I have it and have sent him the details of how to transfer tickets.

Thanks for your help.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:40 pm

I have it and have sent him the details of how to transfer tickets.

Thanks for your help.
Anytime. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:52 pm
Ah ffs,get a room you 2 :lol:
:lol:

I think someone is jealous..... :lol: :wink:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Arsenal have made it easier to pass on tickets held by member by having a QR code on your phone that can be screenshot and sent to anyone. And as for doing everything they can to put tickets in the hands of supporters, when I couldn’t make tomorrow’s game they highlighted the T&Cs and initially said I couldn’t have a refund (as they used to pre-COVID) nor could I give my card to a friend who wasn’t a member. When I highlighted the customer charter did permit refunds and escalated it to the senior management, I was allowed to pass the ticket on. But just this time. So if it ever occurs again, I will just have to leave the seat empty.
And at every game I see people with printed tickets that aren’t associated with a membership. Where do these tickets come from?

https://www.arsenal.com/news/acting-aga ... et-touting

We know that demand for tickets to our matches has been incredibly high and has outstripped supply. This demand has led to increased levels of ticket touting and we want to reemphasise the robust action we’re taking to stop this illegal activity which has led us to cancel almost 2,000 memberships for touting offences this season.

In our attempt to do everything we can to put tickets in the hands of our supporters, we’ve significantly increased the level of bot protection on our ticketing platform. This has resulted in up to 500,000 IP addresses being blocked due to suspected bot activity during the sale of tickets to silver members for our Premier League match against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

arrgee wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:25 pm
Arsenal have made it easier to pass on tickets held by member by having a QR code on your phone that can be screenshot and sent to anyone. And as for doing everything they can to put tickets in the hands of supporters, when I couldn’t make tomorrow’s game they highlighted the T&Cs and initially said I couldn’t have a refund (as they used to pre-COVID) nor could I give my card to a friend who wasn’t a member. When I highlighted the customer charter did permit refunds and escalated it to the senior management, I was allowed to pass the ticket on. But just this time. So if it ever occurs again, I will just have to leave the seat empty.
And at every game I see people with printed tickets that aren’t associated with a membership. Where do these tickets come from?

https://www.arsenal.com/news/acting-aga ... et-touting

We know that demand for tickets to our matches has been incredibly high and has outstripped supply. This demand has led to increased levels of ticket touting and we want to reemphasise the robust action we’re taking to stop this illegal activity which has led us to cancel almost 2,000 memberships for touting offences this season.

In our attempt to do everything we can to put tickets in the hands of our supporters, we’ve significantly increased the level of bot protection on our ticketing platform. This has resulted in up to 500,000 IP addresses being blocked due to suspected bot activity during the sale of tickets to silver members for our Premier League match against Wolverhampton Wanderers.
It is 2023 - why are some people still able to enter the stadium with a paper ticket?
I was outside the ground for the Palace match - there were dozens of touts openly selling tickets - how hard can it be to just arrest these thugs?
Basically if your membership card doesn’t match your ticket you should not be entering the stadium.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:12 am
Basically if your membership card doesn’t match your ticket you should not be entering the stadium.
Implementing that would slash the season ticket waiting list. Lots of season tickets on loan and quite a few shared. Occasionally I do go in with brother in law on his brother in law’s season ticket. Also a fair few ghost junior gunners so people can buy tickets in family enclosure. Last time I went I was in block 24 and there were 4 people stood in the space of 2 seats besides me.