The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeah, for me the two best Crimbo songs are: Fairytale in NY The Pogues & Kirsty McColl and Greg Lakes " I Believe in Father Christmas", mind you I was a Big ELP fan, so no surprise there.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

There's a few ok Xmas songs out there but Fairytale of New York is the only truly great Xmas song. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:shock:

How Very Dare You!

THIS IS The No 1 Crimbo Song... No Contest. :D :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfY4b1NszpY

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

HOLY JESUS H CHRIST!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63792458

Anyone connected with this Should Be Hung, Drawn and Quartered....To Do This To Children Is Just Pure Fucking EVIL. :cussing:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

"IN-FUCKIN-SOMNIA" !!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Tiger Woods!
Just seen he handed an opponent a tampon because his drive was longer than his opponent.
Whilst the reference is it was a woman's drive!
It merely backs up this wife beaters disrespect for women!
I've always hated this sleaked slimy c u n t!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:47 pm
Tiger Woods!
Just seen he handed an opponent a tampon because his drive was longer than his opponent.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Tiger Woods!
Get a grip you fucking snowflake. Quick, someone get sid a tampon ffs. :roll: :wink:

Man, (sorry sid - them) :wink: we used do that in my old football team all the time. If someone jumped out of a tackle or missed a sitter he'd get handed a tampon in the pub afterwards. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:43 pm
goonersid wrote:
Tiger Woods!
Get a grip you fucking snowflake. Quick, someone get sid a tampon ffs. :roll: :wink:

Man, (sorry sid - them) :wink: we used do that in my old football team all the time. If someone jumped out of a tackle or missed a sitter he'd get handed a used tampon in the pub afterwards. :lol:

:shock:

Bloody Hell!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The "new" IRA. Shot an off duty cop in front of his young child and other kids. :censored:

Fuck off you murderous drug dealing protection racket running wánkers. You speak for no one on this Island but your fellow criminals. FOAD fucking scum. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

What I don't understand DB is that all the politicians :roll: :roll: :roll: from the various parties all "come Together As A United Front" to condemn the shooting; Yes and Rightly So, but why the fuck do they not call it what it is and like you have just expressed perfectly?

Even over here on the mainland anyone with an iota of common fuckin' sense know that the 'new ira' is just a name they use to hide behind for all the illegal activities: people trafficking, protection rackets / intimidation, drug running, money laundering etc etc. They are no longer in any way interested in any political aims / agenda's... It is simply Organised Crime and nothing else..

Why the fuck doesn't any of those politicians call it what it is?

:?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:24 pm
What I don't understand DB is that all the politicians :roll: :roll: :roll: from the various parties all "come Together As A United Front" to condemn the shooting; Yes and Rightly So, but why the fuck do they not call it what it is and like you have just expressed perfectly?

Even over here on the mainland anyone with an iota of common fuckin' sense know that the 'new ira' is just a name they use to hide behind for all the illegal activities: people trafficking, protection rackets / intimidation, drug running, money laundering etc etc. They are no longer in any way interested in any political aims / agenda's... It is simply Organised Crime and nothing else..

Why the fuck doesn't any of those politicians call it what it is?

:?
I know it's a rhetorical question Bard, but I'll answer anyway. It's because, like all politicians, they are cùnts. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeah! It was but It So Angers Me that these Feckless FeckinCUNTS...earn a fortune for LYING. :box: :banghead:

They all stand there looking glum and mournful whilst in truth they don't give a shyte... while the poor man is fighting for his life. :twisted:

The Old Adage "How can you tell a politician is lying? She/He is Breathing."

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It's people like this and the things they do (Hiding behind their uniforms) that make the World WRONG! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Cun.ts both of them....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-s ... e-64989418

She deserves to go down as well as him....Utter SCUM.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:44 pm
The "new" IRA. Shot an off duty cop in front of his young child and other kids. :censored:

Fuck off you murderous drug dealing protection racket running wánkers. You speak for no one on this Island but your fellow criminals. FOAD fucking scum. :censored:
Thing is DB, I reckon we could find ourselves heading back to the bad old days in the coming 12 months.
We have the various republican (gangster) groups, stepping up their attacks and threats. (Ironic that these steadfast "republicans" apparently colluded with loyalist criminals to carry out the shooting of the police officer)
We have the bigoted DUP using the NI Protocol as an excuse to prevent a Nationalist / Catholic (call it what you like)
from being first minister, "Democratic" unionist party, the irony.
I honestly believe, they would welcome a return to violence on our streets.
We also have the Loyalist paramilitaries feuding with each other.
There will be an Assembly election soon and I fully expect Sinn Fein to sweep the board of the nationalist vote.
I can't see the UUP stepping down in any constituents to accommodate the DUP, with a lot of Protestants being pissed off with the DUP, they will lose a lot of seats.
I'm Pissed, but trying to be a bit more rational than usual :lol: