Villa A Sat 18th Feb KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Villa vaginas A Sat 18th Feb KO 1230

Post by OneBardGooner »

Highlights: (Notice on 58 seconds Clive who is 10 yards away from the pass, lets the ball go through his legs (and vacant mind!) Then throws his arms out as if too blame the defence.... :evil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j25Tn7g8RNY

Bench Cam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BFjPrKEXbw

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

He's very entertaining is our Arteta.

It's incredible that they have a camera man purely to film the bench.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:11 pm
Rian1 wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:49 pm
Having read of all of this, respecting everyone’s opinion.. I do get a feeling that the hate on Xhaka is more of a cult in this forum than justified hate.

Every single game I see him getting slandered, at times, even when he’s nowhere near involved anything meaningful. I even saw hate on him AFTER he scored the winner against Tottenham at home.

I agree, at times he’s shit but he’s also part of the reason why we are in this position.

In no way I’m defending him, but the agenda against him is weird. It’s like we have to “hate” on him to be cool in these parts of the woods
How would you describe his performance on Saturday?
What attributes did he bring to the team ?

His early season form has dropped off a cliff and now should be behind Jorginho, who has been here 2 weeks and already looks the part
Not the best, I agree. What I don’t like to do (that’s me, personally) is continuously slate one person. We had shit performances since City FA Cup and all I saw where is Xhaka slander like he’s the only man in that pitch.

He’s not the sole reason we underperformed every week since FA Cup against City, Everton, Brentford and City again.

Does he need to go? Yes. I’m on that boat and always will be
Last edited by Rian1 on Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:08 pm
Rian1 wrote:
Having read of all of this, respecting everyone’s opinion.. I do get a feeling that the hate on Xhaka is more of a cult in this forum than justified hate.

Every single game I see him getting slandered, at times, even when he’s nowhere near involved anything meaningful. I even saw hate on him AFTER he scored the winner against Tottenham at home.

I agree, at times he’s shit but he’s also part of the reason why we are in this position.

In no way I’m defending him, but the agenda against him is weird. It’s like we have to “hate” on him to be cool in these parts of the woods
And that entire post is insulting to people on here that know the game and can see past the everything-Arsenal-is-perfect nonsense of the fanboys. :roll:

I suggest you take your Arsenal blinkers off and actually watch his performances.

He's part of the reason we are not further ahead than we are. Take him out and we instantly improve as a team.

A cult? Get a grip ffs mate. :lol:
Seem to take it quite personally DB, did I touch a nerve? 😂

All good, you have your views I have mine. Apologies if any of the armchair experts here got their ego hurt lads.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:popcorn:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rian1 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:22 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:08 pm
Rian1 wrote:

And that entire post is insulting to people on here that know the game and can see past the everything-Arsenal-is-perfect nonsense of the fanboys. :roll:

I suggest you take your Arsenal blinkers off and actually watch his performances.

He's part of the reason we are not further ahead than we are. Take him out and we instantly improve as a team.

A cult? Get a grip ffs mate. :lol:
Seem to take it quite personally DB, did I touch a nerve? 😂

All good, you have your views I have mine. Apologies if any of the armchair experts here got their ego hurt lads.
Now, seriously mate that's borderline WUMing. You accuse people of having a weird agenda, wait for them to deny having an agenda, and then post the classic throw away "did I touch a nerve". I thought you were above that Rian.

Not sure why you think I took it personally though. You basically insulted 90% of the forum and I commented on that.

Anyway, I'll never agree with anyone that thinks Lobotomy Clive is good enough to play for the Arsenal. Seperate to his lack of football skill is the fact he is a cùnt of a person that told our fans to "fuck off" and then played the fucking race card against our fans.... a rich privileged white footballer playing the race card. An utter cùnt. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rian1 wrote:
I even saw hate on him AFTER he scored the winner against Tottenham at home.
Sorry, meant to comment on this earlier and simply cannot let it go. :lol:

This is how low the bar is set for Lobotomy Clive. If he manages to get more than two or three passes right in a game, no matter how shit he was for the rest of it or how much possession he pissed away, he is said to have "had a great game". :oops:

The winner against the scum? :lol: Mate we were two one up at home against ten men when he poked in the third ffs. How is that the winner? :roll: :lol:

We had another punter trying to claim an assist for him earlier in the season when the ball bounced off his leg and he lost control but one of our lads stepped in and buried it. But yay that's an "assist" for dear old Granny Granit! :barscarf: :oops: :oops:

I'll never get this love in for a piece of shit that told these same people to "fuck off". :oops:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:11 pm
Pack up now and come back in August. This side has gone.
Bet you can’t wait till August eh Bobby :oops: :oops:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:13 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:11 pm
Pack up now and come back in August. This side has gone.
Bet you can’t wait till August eh Bobby :oops: :oops:
And Stuart we're the problem on the forum :lol: