other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

The temple pointer has picked up an “injury” and pulled out of the England games :roll:

Fergie may be long dead but they’re still up to the dark arts. We should really pull the same stunt with Saka and Partey.

Any idea who’s been called up from across the squad?

Thank fuck Worzel Gummidge and his brain dead assistant fell out with Ben White giving him 2 lovely weeks rest now, badly needed with the fact Tomi is crocked.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

No surprises about manure really, as big a club as they like to think they are, they have No Class, nor Ever Will Have.

Unlike THE Arsenal We Are The Benchmark for "Class'.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:42 pm
The temple pointer has picked up an “injury” and pulled out of the England games :roll:

Fergie may be long dead but they’re still up to the dark arts. We should really pull the same stunt with Saka and Partey.

Thank fuck Worzel Gummidge and his brain dead assistant fell out with Ben White giving him 2 lovely weeks rest now, badly needed with the fact Tomi is crocked.

:lol: :lol:
I call him Red Rum.

Can't stand the bloke. A weak, wet wanker, who uses his woke credentials to keep himself in a job. It won't be easy for the FA to sack St Gareth...can you imagine how Lineker and his gang would react?

NickF98

Post by NickF98 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:36 pm
What a Surprise! NOTTTTT! The Football Powers That Be Wanted Manure to go through and so they made sure of it by Bnding Fulham Over and Fucking them Up The Jacksie No Lube No Snuggles or Kisses... Just Have THAT!

And so the Fulham Manager AND 2 players sent off....

CORRUPTION in Football is Alive and Well.
Behave! Have you actually watched it? Looked like he handled it on the line, manager mouthed off and then the players grabbed hold of the ref. Maybe the manager is harsh, though no idea what he said, but the others especially Mitrovic can have no complaints.

Maybe take off your blinders and watch it objectively....

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I see Haaland has pulled out of the Norway squad for their 2 games with a groin injury any chance we can do this with Saka :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:48 am
I see Haaland has pulled out of the Norway squad for their 2 games with a groin injury any chance we can do this with Saka :lol:
Following on from the temple pointer the other day, bet both are miraculously fit for their next league game :roll:

We suffered the biggest blow of any club in the league following the Jesus injury at the poxy winter world cup, what's the betting we fare the worst of out this international break too......Saka and Partey anyone :suicide:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:03 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:48 am
Following on from the temple pointer the other day, bet both are miraculously fit for their next league game :roll:

We suffered the biggest blow of any club in the league following the Jesus injury at the poxy winter world cup, what's the betting we fare the worst of out this international break too......Saka and Partey anyone :suicide:
They need to grow some balls and tell them they are not going

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

You should have to automatically miss the next game with your club if you pull out of international duty with an "injury". 100% nailed on that both Haaland and Rashford will be miraculously fit for their next league games :roll:

C.UUUUUUUUUUUUNTS :twisted:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:57 pm
You should have to automatically miss the next game with your club if you pull out of international duty with an "injury". 100% nailed on that both Haaland and Rashford will be miraculously fit for their next league games :roll:

I thought that the England (or whatever country) physio team had to confirm the players injury by examining said player themselves.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:34 pm
rodders999 wrote:

I thought that the England (or whatever country) physio team had to confirm the players injury by examining said player themselves.

I thought that too,but maybe it's only an FA guideline/requirement as opposed to an Eufa requirement

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:26 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:34 pm
rodders999 wrote:

I thought that too,but maybe it's only an FA guideline/requirement as opposed to an Eufa requirement

I don't know if that's the case or not, but it would be impossible to enforce. No way you can disprove a groin strain (in Haaland's case...I don't know what Rashford is claiming) and can you imagine putting a player with a genuine muscle / ligament injury through his paces and it was made much worse....the club would sue the FA. Well, most clubs would, but we'd probably thank the FA physio for his time and apologise for troubling him.

I like Rodders' idea of an automatic forced withdrawal from the next league match for any player who claims injury to miss an international. Obviously, that should apply to players of any nationality, not just English players.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I see that we’ve sent one of our physios to Ghana with Partey to try and ensure that they don’t break him.

Shitting myself.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:58 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:42 pm

:lol: :lol:
I call him Red Rum.

Can't stand the bloke. A weak, wet wanker, who uses his woke credentials to keep himself in a job. It won't be easy for the FA to sack St Gareth...can you imagine how Lineker and his gang would react?
Borat with a haircut and a waistcoat. Honestly. Look closely at his facial structure. :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:17 pm
I see that we’ve sent one of our physios to Ghana with Partey to try and ensure that they don’t break him.

Shitting myself.
Honestly it will sicken me to fucking bits if we blow the title because of injuries picked up on Interlull duty. I'll be in a fucking rage. :censored: :x :twisted: :evil:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Spurs man hughton Ghana manager too...