Streaming Advice

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Streaming Advice

Post by rodders999 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:48 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:35 pm
My 3 month sub with Drogon is up next week so had a bash off the other thing Clummo recommended back along and set it up last night.

Fucking hell there’s about 5 million channels on there but the EPG is complete shite so no idea what’s on any of them :lol:

If you knew what you were about I reckon it would be the bees knees because it has everything but it’s probably beyond me to set it up in any way that’s useable so I remain one of the Drogon Boyz :barscarf:
I'll happily share my epg that I do for myself mate but not sure if your player can use multiple sources.

OTT Navigator and Tivimate work brilliantly though.
Nice one. I tried to download your version of Tivimate that you posted back along but it says the link is dead so I just got the regular version. After I enter the EPG url it says around 1100 channels got the EPG but none of the sports ones have it, it just says no information on all those, seems to be most of the American channels that have it.

I use perfect player for Drogon which is basic as fuck but gets the job done and has the full EPG.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:24 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:48 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:35 pm
My 3 month sub with Drogon is up next week so had a bash off the other thing Clummo recommended back along and set it up last night.

Fucking hell there’s about 5 million channels on there but the EPG is complete shite so no idea what’s on any of them :lol:

If you knew what you were about I reckon it would be the bees knees because it has everything but it’s probably beyond me to set it up in any way that’s useable so I remain one of the Drogon Boyz :barscarf:
I'll happily share my epg that I do for myself mate but not sure if your player can use multiple sources.

OTT Navigator and Tivimate work brilliantly though.
Nice one. I tried to download your version of Tivimate that you posted back along but it says the link is dead so I just got the regular version. After I enter the EPG url it says around 1100 channels got the EPG but none of the sports ones have it, it just says no information on all those, seems to be most of the American channels that have it.

I use perfect player for Drogon which is basic as fuck but gets the job done and has the full EPG.
Does Perfect Player allow you to use more than one epg source? I have mine separated by country so there are multiple urls.

The free version of Tivimate only allows one playlist source and one epg source.

I bought the premium version which allows 5 devices and multiple playlists and epgs.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Also the bad thing about most epg sources are the channel names. The playlist names have to match the epg names EXACTLY for them to pair up successfully.

You can go into the settings and do it manually for missing channels. It's a right tedious ballache but the effort is worth it in the end.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

You can have 2 EPG sources on PP.

Funny you should say ball ache because when I was bouncing around the system I thought the same thing myself - that this would be a great set up if (a) you knew what you were doing and (b) you were willing to pump a few hours into it in order to achieve it.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:04 pm
You can have 2 EPG sources on PP.

Funny you should say ball ache because when I was bouncing around the system I thought the same thing myself - that this would be a great set up if (a) you knew what you were doing and (b) you were willing to pump a few hours into it in order to achieve it.
Sent you a PM.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

對 我 來 說 仍 然 是 胡 言 亂 語 :proudtosay:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Isn't Sky a shower of shite for what you are paying for these days.

My renewal is now north of £100 pm, for a TV package with Broadband. And they think people can genuinely afford these services on top of paying a fortune to go to the games. Drogon does the job for me, and saves me from having to look at a BT sub which is an absolute rip off.

About time the PL took matters into their own hands and ditched the Sky/BT deals. In other countries watching PL games costs a fraction of what it does here.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:30 am

My renewal is now north of £100 pm, for a TV package with Broadband. And they think people can genuinely afford these services on top of paying a fortune to go to the games. Drogon does the job for me, and saves me from having to look at a BT sub which is an absolute rip off.

About time the PL took matters into their own hands and ditched the Sky/BT deals. In other countries watching PL games costs a fraction of what it does here.
The bigger clubs could earn an absolute fortune by charging ppv on a a game by game basis but would always get outvoted as the little teams would be even further adrift financially with the smaller fanbase.

I doubt I will ever get sky again…Drogon all the way :barscarf:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

BT Sport have sold to TNT so who knows what that will cost from next season. I haven't had Sky for over 10 years.

There are easy ways to get more for paying out less. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:11 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:30 am

The bigger clubs could earn an absolute fortune by charging ppv on a a game by game basis but would always get outvoted as the little teams would be even further adrift financially with the smaller fanbase.

I doubt I will ever get sky again…Drogon all the way :barscarf:
:cheers:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 8:03 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65697595

Clummo’s boys? :lol:
Is Clummo in clink?? :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I only use Drogon for the Football / Arsenal Games, I am intending to renew at the start of the new Prem season. I have a week left before it expires; but They have various channels showing the latest movies already!. 8)

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Does anyone know if the games in the states are on any of the Drogon channels? If so might fire up a sub early this season.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:26 am
Does anyone know if the games in the states are on any of the Drogon channels? If so might fire up a sub early this season.
Don't know Nutty, I was thinking the same thing....

Rodderrs hold know... Come on RODDERS Where Yo At !!!????? :D