Leeds H Sat 1st April

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: Leeds H Sat 1st April

Post by the playing mantis »

In cricket at least they often used to go undiagnosed with the bowler carrying on through thr pain...for good or ill...

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If Saliba and Partey are out long term then it's :suicide: time for big poppa

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Personally i'll wait for the match to see who is playing, i dont trust the shit stirring, click bait media wankers to get a story right on what day it is never mind player injuries. Nothing on the website or from any other source at the club that i can find so hopefully no news is good news :rubchin: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:18 am
Personally i'll wait for the match to see who is playing, i dont trust the shit stirring, click bait media wankers to get a story right on what day it is never mind player injuries. Nothing on the website or from any other source at the club that i can find so hopefully no news is good news :rubchin: :wink:
Exactly. 8)

Ignore that little wánker Kaveh Solokololly or whatever the fuck his name is sitting there with his fucking mobile out like Arteta is about to text him the latest updates ffs. :roll: :censored:

Or fucking worse, Token Melissa Reddy and her voice of a fucking 4 year old. :roll: :censored:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

This time last season Tierney, Tomi and Partey all got crocked and our season went off a fucking cliff edge in a hurry as a result.

Now all 3 seem to be in trouble again and I’m starting to get a really bad feeling of deja vu.

At least the club had the good sense in the summer to pivot towards Zinchenko and White in the full back positions because the other two can’t be relied upon to stay fit for more than 5 minutes but the over reliance on Partey remains.

We tried to address that issue in January by spunking 70 million quid on Caicedo but didn’t get it over the line so the club have obviously prioritised that position based on Partey’s poor injury record. We’ve now just got to hope whatever knock he’s picked up is just something minor. Fucking hell.

Rolling the dice on Partey’s ability to stay fit over the next 10 games is a massive gamble, and we may need to rely on Jorgihno to step in and do a job for us in some huge season defining games.

And that’s not even getting into the topic of Bob Holding getting a run of games at CB due Saliba’s injury.

WHY WHY FUCKING WHY :suicide:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

That manc$hittyCUNT Rodri has taken out 2 of our players in separate games: Odegaard; how the fuck that wasn't a Red Card I 'll never know... and now he has apparently damaged Tierney in an equally bad foul....

I hope he gets his knee snapped in two asap theCUNT

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Both deliberate. It has worked too. Fucking *word censored*.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Everyone says European refs are better but had Rodriguez done that in the pl (to Odegaard) it would have been a pen and probably red card after the ref was sent to the monitor.

Of course had it been against us it would have been a penalty to City :roll: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

SSN Thomas Partey has taken part in Arsenal training session this morning :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:52 am
SSN Thomas Partey has taken part in Arsenal training session this morning :barscarf:
Superb news and Tierney is there too :barscarf:

Saliba missing though.....gulp.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:52 am
Good news. :barscarf:

I'm assuming and hoping it was light training. :shock: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

These DIRTY LEEDSCUNTS will revert to type, they are fighting in the relegation zone and so will be willing to do absolutely Anything AND Anyone.

Part of me is dreading the kind of tackles (aka: ChickenShyteDirty Fouls) they are going to be putting in on our players; especially Gabbi, Saka and Odegaard.

Remember that SlyDirtyCunt Ayling got sent off in the previous game for scything through Gabbi and of course that DivingCunt bumboy Bamford throwing himself down at every opportunity trying to get a pen

We need to DESTROY these No MarkCunts - a 6 or 7 Nil humiliation to help get them relegated would be a Thing of Beauty.

#COYG

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨| Javi Gracia (Leeds manager) has confirmed that they will be without Tyler Adams, Max Wöber and Wilfried Gnonto for the trip to Arsenal this weekend.

#ARSLEE

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:43 pm
🚨| Javi Gracia (Leeds manager) has confirmed that they will be without Tyler Adams, Max Wöber and Wilfried Gnonto for the trip to Arsenal this weekend.

#ARSLEE
I'd be thrilled.... if I actually knew who any of them were. :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:48 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:43 pm

#ARSLEE
I'd be thrilled.... if I actually knew who any of them were. :lol:
:lol:

Mascots :rubchin: :lol: