other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:21 pm
Rodri the fucking snide c.unt who tried to break Odegaard’s leg the other night went in studs up on Tierney who’s had to go off injured.

Fucking scum :twisted:
Either in his spacker excuse for a mind or on orders from his boss the bald bastard that has to be intentional. Two attempted cripplings of our players? In a matter of days? By the same poxy little furburger? Fucking disgraceful cùnt. I'd love to see his career ended early with a horrific ACL injury. :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

This is the first time on here that I have commented on women’s football in a positive way and whilst I have never ever watched a women’s football match all the way through (and probably never will) just wanted to say well done to the Arsenal team for what they are achieving this season - might need 2 open top buses in May :barscarf:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Hate to write this, but I will be hoping the Victims* can get another 7-0 win over a Manchester club this season. The only problem is their plastic fans who have never been north of the Watford Gap claiming they are helping us to win the league :?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

arrgee wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:36 am
Hate to write this, but I will be hoping the Victims* can get another 7-0 win over a Manchester club this season. The only problem is their plastic fans who have never been north of the Watford Gap claiming they are helping us to win the league :?
Absolutely, scouser for the day Saturday.

Liverpool have been absolutely dreadful of late (bar that hilarious thrashing of the champions elect) but I'm hoping for a massive response from them after their awful defeat at Bournemouth last time out. First game back after the international break, early kick off they might just catch city cold....well at least that's what I'm hoping for anyway.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:16 am
This is the first time on here that I have commented on women’s football in a positive way and whilst I have never ever watched a women’s football match all the way through (and probably never will) just wanted to say well done to the Arsenal team for what they are achieving this season - might need 2 open top buses in May :barscarf:
:gayflag: :lol: :wink:

I'll tell you one thing.... if we win the PL and they win whatever pointless meaningless shit they play for and the club do a joint open bus around Norf Laandaahn in May, I am fucking done with football. :box: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:46 am
arrgee wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:36 am
Absolutely, scouser for the day Saturday.

Liverpool have been absolutely dreadful of late (bar that hilarious thrashing of the champions elect) but I'm hoping for a massive response from them after their awful defeat at Bournemouth last time out. First game back after the international break, early kick off they might just catch city cold....well at least that's what I'm hoping for anyway.
:shock:

Punch your own teeth in, that man! :box: :censored:

It's one thing to hope citeh lose against the victims* as we all will, but to call yourself a scouser.... Well, I never! :box:

:wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:44 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

I'll tell you one thing.... if we win the PL and they win whatever pointless meaningless shit they play for and the club do a joint open bus around Norf Laandaahn in May, I am fucking done with football. :box: :censored:
Racist :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:50 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:44 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

Racist :lol:
Thank you. I've always liked a bit of rape and - hey hang on..... :x

:lol: :wink:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

As long as neither of the buses are driven by women it should be fine. :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Anyone believe that maybe, those "honest" owners at Shiteh, might not have promised a handsome bonus to any of their squad who could nobble an Arsenal player over the international break?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:29 pm
As long as neither of the buses are driven by women it should be fine. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:30 pm
Anyone believe that maybe, those "honest" owners at Shiteh, might not have promised a handsome bonus to any of their squad who could nobble an Arsenal player over the international break?
I wouldn't surprise me Sid.

Buncha Corrupt Evil Fuckers :box:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

So Rashford is fit to play.....what a fucking surprise! Injured but ok to sit on a plane for 12 hours on a mini-break......cheating scum

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

TeeCee wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:00 pm
So Rashford is fit to play.....what a fucking surprise! Injured but ok to sit on a plane for 12 hours on a mini-break......cheating scum
And they moan and complain when Southgate doesn't play him. :roll: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:00 pm
Also-fuckin-lutely TC

Red Nose Lying cheating tactics are alive and still cheating.... MancyCUNTS